IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups Women (Sisters)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Istikhara for relationship

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yalina88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Istikhara for relationship
    Posted: 11 May 2018 at 3:42pm
Assalamualaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu 

Sisters I have a question regarding making an Isitkhara. I am new to Islam so I need some guidance. I made an istikhara regarding a relationship. Once i started doing the istikhara and dua'a for what i wanted...things went really well with the person I wanted to be with...we got closer and got to know each other well. I kept doing the istikhara and then we ended up in a misunderstanding and now we are not really talking. Even though we are not talking, he does acknowledge me when he sees me and we are trying to keep things normal. I am not sure what to do? I dont know if the istikhara was answered and whether I should take it as if he is the one for me or not. How do I know what the answer is?? I know a lot of people say you can get a dream. I didnt get any dream per say. I once just got this vision of me watching him pray on the prayer mat in a white shirt while I was sitting with his mother. It wasn't a dream but like an imagination/vision right when I woke up but was still in bed. I dont know if this was supposed to be the sign. Does anyone have any advice or guidance? 
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic