IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Famous Quotes
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why Do Palestinians Throw Rocks?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why Do Palestinians Throw Rocks?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Masihi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 12:08am
We live fine with Lebanese muslims it was just the Palestinians who were mostly backed at the time by Sunni and Shi’a Muslims and came to butcher us. In general we live fine with Muslims, but what Palestinians did to Christians in Lebanon is unforgettable.
ZAHRA1234 View Drop Down
Female islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZAHRA1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2019 at 2:19am
nice sharing its amazing thanks 
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2019 at 4:10pm
This indicates that we are now living at the end of time.
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2019 at 2:01am
Originally posted by asep garut asep garut wrote:

Given that the world has never been as peaceful, yes, difficult to believe but all previous times have had more war about the place, how is that?
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2020 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by Tim the plumber Tim the plumber wrote:

Given that the world has never been as peaceful, yes, difficult to believe but all previous times have had more war about the place, how is that?
Yes Tim, sorry I am late to answer your question because my concentration was focussed to many other topics.
In my personal opinion, the conflict between them is very difficult to find peace and at least only to a truce.
Maybe behind their conflict there's a scenario of Allah that no one knows.

Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2020 at 3:52am
Originally posted by asep garutea asep garutea wrote:

Yes Tim, sorry I am late to answer your question because my concentration was focussed to many other topics.
In my personal opinion, the conflict between them is very difficult to find peace and at least only to a truce.

The intractability that it seems to have at the moment is only the same level of absolut inevitability that the wars between the protestants and catholics had during the wars of religion.

War exhaustion and the presence of the questions of atheists made that conflict look as silly as the wars over how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2020 at 3:56am
Originally posted by Al Masihi Al Masihi wrote:

We live fine with Lebanese muslims it was just the Palestinians who were mostly backed at the time by Sunni and Shi’a Muslims and came to butcher us. In general we live fine with Muslims, but what Palestinians did to Christians in Lebanon is unforgettable.

It might be that the taking of somebody's land away from them by force will do that sort of thing.

Yes there has always been a history of attacks between the Moslems and Jews and Christians in the world's most holy city.

That's what religion does for you.
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2020 at 8:17pm

Originally posted by asep garutea asep garutea wrote:

The intractability that it seems to have at the moment is only the same level of absolut inevitability that the wars between the protestants and catholics had during the wars of religion.

War exhaustion and the presence of the questions of atheists made that conflict look as silly as the wars over how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.
Yes Tim, humans shouldn't be enemies if they know the nature of this life. 
Where did they come from? what should they do in this world ?, then where will they return?
All humans should reflect on such things.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic