IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Famous Quotes
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why Do Palestinians Throw Rocks?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why Do Palestinians Throw Rocks?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Bearded One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why Do Palestinians Throw Rocks?
    Posted: 09 May 2018 at 5:33pm
Al Masihi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Masihi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 12:26pm
Palestinians throw rocks then cry to the media to make themselves as victims, of Palestinians want to be heard let them get rid of the corrupt murderers who rule them, open up their borders, and develop their lands with all the money they have. If Palestinians want to talk of oppression, occupation, and death why don’t they speak of the thousands of Christians they murdered in Lebanon, yet after all that I do not throw stones at Palestinians despite their massacres of us. So long as Palestinians have hate in their heart there won’t be any sign of peace.
MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by Al Masihi Al Masihi wrote:

So long as Palestinians have hate in their heart there won’t be any sign of peace.

I don't think that I have seen or heard of anyone (for a long time) who has as much hate in their heart as you do.

You 'vomit' so much rubbish on this forum (and I am sure in many, many other forums), about Muslims, Arabs, Palestinians... You really need to get a life.

You accuse others all the time of the utter crap that you were born with... it is innate with you!

You keep being refuted, but you are not listening... you must have washed your face with something that I don't want to mention here.

You are truly a 'loser'.

You want to re-write history in a way that suits your fantasies... keep dreamin'. Palestinians will keep on fighting for their 'stolen rights'... and extreme 'haters' like you will not change that.

You have an 'expert' opinion about every possible subject in this world... as long as you can turn it into a 'dig' at Muslims and Islam.

I personally have never believed that you are 'christian' nor  a 'former Muslim'... it's just part of your twisted plan... Man you are 'sick'. You lie more than you breathe.

If you are really a christian, then I have many good Christian friends who would be ashamed of the likes of you.

You are truly an 'extremist' who operates under 'freedom of speech' to bully others.

Unfortunately,  'Anti-Islam' extremists like you give rise to 'Islamic extremists' (and then we all suffer the consequences)... and I think that is your plan all along.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings... it's just that people like you need to be 'exposed' from time to time... I hope you agree on this.

Al Masihi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Masihi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 1:35pm
Believe what you want to believe I don’t really care what a Muslim thinks of me. Your insults are that of a 12 year old with a tantrum, so I pity you, when you can’t come up with logical arguments, so you use insults, not that I can expect any better. So when does fighting for your rights mean occupying a whole country and murdering children like what Palestinians did to Christians Lebanon, extreme haters like you are what keeps the Palestinians in the state they are today. Enough hate man, move on, when was I refuted by you, I can’t remember? Maybe it was yesterday or a month ago, it doesn’t pop up in my kind :) I’m not using defamation which is what bullying is, I’m citing facts as facts are, the truth may hurt Muslims like you, since you guys practically live in your own world, so sorry to burst your bubble. Palestinians have made themselves victims to vampires like Fatah and Hamas whom they elected to represent them and lead them, but they instead steal Palestinian aid and make Palestinians live like garbage all the while using them as weapons for the media to use against Israel, for you to not speak against that is disgusting.
MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 2:47pm

...what Palestinians did to Christians Lebanon...

The Civil War should never have started... Your likes betrayed Palestinian women and children refugees... and now you want to go back to that rotten cesspool?... You live by hatred and you die by hatred. They are your brothers and sisters... you should be ashamed.
Al Masihi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Masihi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 2:54pm
They betrayed us, we let them in to our homes and our country they replayed us by occupation and death. If you mean to call me an Arab and say Palestinians are my brothers, I’m no Arab neither are the Arabs my brothers, Arab Muslims have treated Christians worse then the Jews, Persian, and Romans combined. I’m Syriac and Hellenic, we were here before the Arabs invaded with death and destruction and we will be here after them in our home the Middle East.
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 11:29pm
It just a myth. In Lebanon many Christians. Also in Egypt, Morocco, Algeria etc, they live there for centuries comfortably. Christmas celebration as big as Eid-ul-Fitr etc. Yes there is friction here and there but it's normal, like muslim in US and other Christian majority country sometime there some small groups that treat us as "thorn", second class of citizen etc.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by MIAW MIAW wrote:

So long as Palestinians have hate in their heart there won’t be any sign of peace.

I don't think that I have seen or heard of anyone (for a long time) who has as much hate in their heart as you do.

You 'vomit' so much rubbish on this forum (and I am sure in many, many other forums), about Muslims, Arabs, Palestinians... You really need to get a life.

You accuse others all the time of the utter crap that you were born with... it is innate with you!

You keep being refuted, but you are not listening... you must have washed your face with something that I don't want to mention here.

You are truly a 'loser'.

You want to re-write history in a way that suits your fantasies... keep dreamin'. Palestinians will keep on fighting for their 'stolen rights'... and extreme 'haters' like you will not change that.

You have an 'expert' opinion about every possible subject in this world... as long as you can turn it into a 'dig' at Muslims and Islam.

I personally have never believed that you are 'christian' nor  a 'former Muslim'... it's just part of your twisted plan... Man you are 'sick'. You lie more than you breathe.

You are truly an 'extremist' who operates under 'freedom of speech' to bully others.

Unfortunately,  'Anti-Islam' extremists like you give rise to 'Islamic extremists'... and I think that is you plan all along.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings... it's just that people like you need to be 'exposed' from time to time... I hope you agree on this.

I am forced to agree with you on this one.

Masihi is a fool.

I do find that christians I debate with are much more mad and reality denying liars than Islamists.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic