IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Did Jesus decleared war?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Did Jesus decleared war?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
Author
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2020 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

Originally posted by asep garutea asep garutea wrote:

Asep
Why didn't Jibrill correct this error in the Quran?

1 Chronicles 21:12

12 either lthree years of famine, or three months of devastation by your foes while the sword of your enemies overtakes you, or else three days of the sword of the Lord, pestilence on the land, with the angel of the Lord destroying throughout all the territory of Israel.’ Now decide what answer I shall return to him who sent me.”

2 Samuel 24:13

13 So Gad came to David and told him, and said to him, “Shall pthree6 years of famine come to you in your land? Or will you flee three months before your foes while they pursue you? Or shall there be three days’ pestilence in your land? Now consider, and decide what answer I shall return to him who sent me.”

The important thing to realize is that regardless of which solution we choose, the result is the same. The accusation of contradiction evaporates—all without declaring the text in error. In conclusion, these Scriptures not only are compatible, but also work together to provide additional details on this particular event.

(Why didn't Jibrill correct this error in the Quran?)

Gabriel will not change it in the Quran because it's the fault of humans who have dared to change the words of God in the Gospels. Only God will give punishment to them.

(1 Chronicles 21:12

12 either lthree years of famine, or three months of devastation by your foes while the sword of your enemies overtakes you, or else three days of the sword of the Lord, pestilence on the land, with the angel of the Lord destroying throughout all the territory of Israel.’ Now decide what answer I shall return to him who sent me.”)

(13 So Gad came to David and told him, and said to him, “Shall pthree6 years of famine come to you in your land? Or will you flee three months before your foes while they pursue you? Or shall there be three days’ pestilence in your land? Now consider, and decide what answer I shall return to him who sent me.”)

(The important thing to realize is that regardless of which solution we choose, the result is the same. The accusation of contradiction evaporates—all without declaring the text in error. In conclusion, these Scriptures not only are compatible, but also work together to provide additional details on this particular event.)

Then what about people who are good at using their minds if there's a holy book which are not the same content one of another ?
This shows that a book has been changed by human hands, while the original language of the book (as a reference) has been gone since 325 AD.

The Quran was a deliberate change of God's word by Muhammad by his full conscious by knowing exactly what he was doing in order to decieve the poor Arabs into his lions nests. 

God have said numerous times do not change my word thats exactly what Muhammad did he did not do it accident he was was fully aware what he did, now the muslims accuses the jews and christians changing the wor of God.

Now read this to came to the full wisdom and knowledge.

Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

James 1:17  Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

“I will not violate my covenant or alter the word that went forth from my lips.” Psalm 89:34

“And now I am about to go the way of all the earth, and you know in your hearts and souls, all of you, that not one word has failed of all the good things that the Lord your God promised concerning you. All have come to pass for you; not one of them has failed.” Joshua 23:14

Dont Change Gods Word

Revelation 22:18-19 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

Proverbs 30:5-6 Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Do not add to his words, lest he rebuke you and you be found a liar.

Malachi 3:6“For I the Lord do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob, are not consumed.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

Isaiah 40:8 The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever.

Deuteronomy 4:2 You shall not add to the word that I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God that I command you.

So the Quran was a total disaster and failure of Muhammad.

Gabriel is always in the precence of God and will no gave a lie to Muhammad so this was also a lie of Muhammad Gabriel never spoke to Muhammad.

(The Quran was a deliberate change of God's word by Muhammad by his full conscious by knowing exactly what he was doing in order to decieve the poor Arabs into his lions nests.)

Answer:
Prophet Muhammad was not a deceiver, instead he invited people not to be fooled by those who changed the books of the previous Apostles.

(God have said numerous times do not change my word thats exactly what Muhammad did he did not do it accident he was was fully aware what he did, now the muslims accuses the jews and christians changing the wor of God.)

Answer:
Yes, some people from the experts of the book before the Quran came have changed it. And this is the proof:

(Mark 16:15)
"Then he said to them: "Go into all the world, preach the Gospel to all creatures."

Look at the article below.

In The Christian Counselor's New Testament, Mark 16 ends in chapter 16 verse 8. Where are verses 9-20? At the end of the sentence there are footnotes:
“These verse are omitted by better MSS. An alternative shoter ending is found in same”.
In The Holy Bible New International Version, footnote verse 8 reads:
“The two most reliable early manuscripts do not have mark 16:9-20”.
“Serious doubts exists as to whether these verses belong to the Gospel of Mark. They are absent from important early manuscripts and display certain peculiarities of vocabulary, style and theological content that are unlike the rest of Mark. Gospel probably ended at 16:8, or its original ending has been lost. (From the NIV Bible Foot Notes, page 1528)”

So Jesus' command to preach the Gospel to all creatures is a False verse that was deliberately inserted by ignorant hands.
And what is true is that Jesus is only for Israel, as Jesus stated emphatically in Matthew 10: 5-6

(Matthew 10:5)
"The twelve disciples were sent by Jesus and he told them, "Do not turn aside from the way of other nations or enter the city of the Samaritans,"
(Matthew 10:6)
"but go to the lost sheeps of the people of Israel."
(Matthew 15:24)
"Jesus answered: "I am sent only to the lost sheeps of the people of Israel."

If you are good at reading to the such verses, it means that there's a human hand that has changed it. So Muslims don't make accusations carelessly except with evidence.

(Now read this to came to the full wisdom and knowledge.
Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.)

Answer:
Yes, it's true that Jesus was a human being forever.

(“I will not violate my covenant or alter the word that went forth from my lips.” Psalm 89:34)

Answer:
Yes, Jesus will not break the commands of his Lord.

(Revelation 22:18-19 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.)

Answer:
This verse is for the scholars of the books before the Quran came, while the Prophet Muhammad has not been born yet.

(Proverbs 30:5-6 Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Do not add to his words, lest he rebuke you and you be found a liar.)

Answer:
Yes, those who changed the words of God in the books before the Quran came were liars.

(Isaiah 40:8 The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever.)

Answer:
Yes, the truth from Allah will not disappear even though some of them want to eliminate it.

(So the Quran was a total disaster and failure of Muhammad.)

Answer:
It's precisely the books before the Qur'an that were a total disaster because founded some differents contents, even the're missing verses.

(Gabriel is always in the precence of God and will no gave a lie to Muhammad so this was also a lie of Muhammad Gabriel never spoke to Muhammad.)

Answer:
Gabriel often spoke with the Prophet Muhammad.

Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2020 at 4:06pm

Asep
Why didn't Jibrill correct this error in the Quran?

1 Chronicles 21:12

12 either lthree years of famine, or three months of devastation by your foes while the sword of your enemies overtakes you, or else three days of the sword of the Lord, pestilence on the land, with the angel of the Lord destroying throughout all the territory of Israel.’ Now decide what answer I shall return to him who sent me.”

13 So Gad came to David and told him, and said to him, “Shall pthree6 years of famine come to you in your land? Or will you flee three months before your foes while they pursue you? Or shall there be three days’ pestilence in your land? Now consider, and decide what answer I shall return to him who sent me.”

The important thing to realize is that regardless of which solution we choose, the result is the same. The accusation of contradiction evaporates—all without declaring the text in error. In conclusion, these Scriptures not only are compatible, but also work together to provide additional details on this particular event.

(Why didn't Jibrill correct this error in the Quran?)

Gabriel will not change it in the Quran because it's the fault of humans who have dared to change the words of God in the Gospels. Only God will give punishment to them.

(1 Chronicles 21:12

12 either lthree years of famine, or three months of devastation by your foes while the sword of your enemies overtakes you, or else three days of the sword of the Lord, pestilence on the land, with the angel of the Lord destroying throughout all the territory of Israel.’ Now decide what answer I shall return to him who sent me.”)

(13 So Gad came to David and told him, and said to him, “Shall pthree6 years of famine come to you in your land? Or will you flee three months before your foes while they pursue you? Or shall there be three days’ pestilence in your land? Now consider, and decide what answer I shall return to him who sent me.”)

(The important thing to realize is that regardless of which solution we choose, the result is the same. The accusation of contradiction evaporates—all without declaring the text in error. In conclusion, these Scriptures not only are compatible, but also work together to provide additional details on this particular event.)

Then what about people who are good at using their minds if there's a holy book which are not the same content one of another ?
This shows that a book has been changed by human hands, while the original language of the book (as a reference) has been gone since 325 AD.

The Quran was a deliberate change of God's word by Muhammad by his full conscious by knowing exactly what he was doing in order to decieve the poor Arabs into his lions nests. 

God have said numerous times do not change my word thats exactly what Muhammad did he did not do it accident he was was fully aware what he did, now the muslims accuses the jews and christians changing the wor of God.

Now read this to came to the full wisdom and knowledge.

Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

James 1:17  Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

“I will not violate my covenant or alter the word that went forth from my lips.” Psalm 89:34

“And now I am about to go the way of all the earth, and you know in your hearts and souls, all of you, that not one word has failed of all the good things that the Lord your God promised concerning you. All have come to pass for you; not one of them has failed.” Joshua 23:14

Dont Change Gods Word

Revelation 22:18-19 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

Proverbs 30:5-6 Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Do not add to his words, lest he rebuke you and you be found a liar.

Malachi 3:6“For I the Lord do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob, are not consumed.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

Isaiah 40:8 The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever.

Deuteronomy 4:2 You shall not add to the word that I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God that I command you.

So the Quran was a total disaster and failure of Muhammad.

Gabriel is always in the precence of God and will no gave a lie to Muhammad so this was also a lie of Muhammad Gabriel never spoke to Muhammad.

(The Quran was a deliberate change of God's word by Muhammad by his full conscious by knowing exactly what he was doing in order to decieve the poor Arabs into his lions nests.)

Answer:
Prophet Muhammad was not a deceiver, instead he invited people not to be fooled by those who changed the books of the previous Apostles.

(God have said numerous times do not change my word thats exactly what Muhammad did he did not do it accident he was was fully aware what he did, now the muslims accuses the jews and christians changing the wor of God.)

Answer:
Yes, some people from the experts of the book before the Quran came have changed it. And this is the proof:

(Mark 16:15)
"Then he said to them: "Go into all the world, preach the Gospel to all creatures."

Look at the article below.

In The Christian Counselor's New Testament, Mark 16 ends in chapter 16 verse 8. Where are verses 9-20? At the end of the sentence there are footnotes:
“These verse are omitted by better MSS. An alternative shoter ending is found in same”.
In The Holy Bible New International Version, footnote verse 8 reads:
“The two most reliable early manuscripts do not have mark 16:9-20”.
“Serious doubts exists as to whether these verses belong to the Gospel of Mark. They are absent from important early manuscripts and display certain peculiarities of vocabulary, style and theological content that are unlike the rest of Mark. Gospel probably ended at 16:8, or its original ending has been lost. (From the NIV Bible Foot Notes, page 1528)”

So Jesus' command to preach the Gospel to all creatures is a False verse that was deliberately inserted by ignorant hands.
And what is true is that Jesus is only for Israel, as Jesus stated emphatically in Matthew 10: 5-6

(Matthew 10:5)
"The twelve disciples were sent by Jesus and he told them, "Do not turn aside from the way of other nations or enter the city of the Samaritans,"
(Matthew 10:6)
"but go to the lost sheeps of the people of Israel."
(Matthew 15:24)
"Jesus answered: "I am sent only to the lost sheeps of the people of Israel."

If you are good at reading to the such verses, it means that there's a human hand that has changed it. So Muslims don't make accusations carelessly except with evidence.

(Now read this to came to the full wisdom and knowledge.
Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.)

Answer:
Yes, it's true that Jesus was a human being forever.

(“I will not violate my covenant or alter the word that went forth from my lips.” Psalm 89:34)

Answer:
Yes, Jesus will not break the commands of his Lord.

(Revelation 22:18-19 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.)

Answer:
This verse is for the scholars of the books before the Quran came, while the Prophet Muhammad has not been born yet.

(Proverbs 30:5-6 Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Do not add to his words, lest he rebuke you and you be found a liar.)

Answer:
Yes, those who changed the words of God in the books before the Quran came were liars.

(Isaiah 40:8 The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever.)

Answer:
Yes, the truth from Allah will not disappear even though some of them want to eliminate it.

(So the Quran was a total disaster and failure of Muhammad.)

Answer:
It's precisely the books before the Qur'an that were a total disaster because founded some differents contents, even the're missing verses.

(Gabriel is always in the precence of God and will no gave a lie to Muhammad so this was also a lie of Muhammad Gabriel never spoke to Muhammad.)

Answer:
Gabriel often spoke with the Prophet Muhammad.

Mater of fact Jesus said I AM the not Muhammad or someone else so all your hard work you can throw away its useless.
 2 Corinthians 3:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

Gabriel never spoke to Muhammad thats a made up lie look at his first so called revelation he never said it was Gabriel his wife and Waraga put the words in his mouth.
After Waraqa died his revelation. also disapeared so he recieved his so called revelations from Waraqa.

Interestingly, the Quran records this charge of borrowing leveled against Muhammad by his contemporaries:

Quran 25:5

And they say:  "Tales of the ancients, which he has caused to be written: and they are dictated before him morning and evening."

Quran 16:103-104

"We know indeed that they say "It is a man that teaches him." The tongue of him they wickedly point to is notable foreign while this is Arabic pure and clear.  Those who believe not in the Signs of Allah, Allah will not guide them and theirs will be a grievous Penalty." (Yusef Ali's translation)  [1]

Muhammad borrowing from the Jewish Mishnah concerning  Cain and Abel, and  Abraham.         The Quran's story is found in Sura 5:27-32.  Initially, the O.T. and Quran basically agree on the narrative.  In verse 31, the two diverge.    "That is why we laid it down for the Israelites that whoever killed a human being, except as punishment for murder or other villainy in the land, shall be deemed as though he had killed all mankind; and that whoever saved a human life shall be deemed as though he had saved all mankind.".    Initially, there appears to be no connection between verses 31 and 32.  Why the life or death of one should be as the salvation or destruction of all mankind in not made clear in the Quran.  When we turn to another Jewish record - the Mishnah Sanhedrin, we find the link between the story and what follows:

It said in the case of Cain who murdered his brother, 'The voice of thy brother's bloods crieth' (Gen. 4:10).  It is not said here blood in the singular, but bloods in the plural, that is, his own blood and the blood of his seed.  Man was created single in order to show that to him who kills a single individual it shall be reckoned that he has slain the whole race, but to him who preserves the life of a single individual it is counted that he hath preserved the whole race."  Mishnah Sanhedrin, 4:5

Here in the Quran is a passage from the Mishnah!  The Mishnah is a Jewish commentary on the Torah.  How did a Rabbi's commentary on the Torah make its way into the Quran? Simple, Muhammad had heard these teachings from the Jews, and repeated them later as he recited "revelation.    Because the word for blood is in the plural in Gen. 4:10, an ingenious Rabbi invented the supposition that all Abel's offspring had been killed with him which signified that any murder or life-saving act had universal implications.  Clearly Muhammad had no knowledge of the source of the theory set out in the Mishnah but, in hearing it related, simply set out the Rabbi's suppositions as the eternal decree of God!  Now today, some Jewish Rabbi's thoughts are quoted as revelation in the Quran! 

This short piece clearly shows, in one way at least, how Muhammad received "revelations".  In this case, verbal stories told by the Jews, and Muhammad's memory served him.  Here the Quran fails the test of authenticity; it owes much of its substance to other faiths.  For some reason Muhammad decided to quote a Jewish story, feeling it has some important meaning, and placed into the Quran.  Little did Muhammad know or really understand from what he was really quoting.

Like Maryam was the sister of Aaron and her father Imran, see how Muhammad changed the scriptures Jesus was actually born in the time of Moses.

From the Quran - Sura 19 - "Mary", verses 28 - 33      Carrying the child, she came to her people, who said to her:  'Mary, this is indeed a strange thing!  Sister of Aaron, your father was never a whore-monger, nor was your mother a harlot.'   She made a sign to them, pointing to the child.  But they replied:  'How can we speak with a babe in the cradle?'

Whereupon he spoke and said:  'I am the servant of God.  He has given me the Book and ordained me a prophet.  His blessing is upon me wherever I go, and He has exhorted me to be steadfast in prayer and to give alms as long as I shall live.  He has exhorted me to honor my mother and has purged me of vanity and wickedness.  Blessed was I on the day I was born, and blessed I shall be on the day of my death and on the day I shall be raised to life.'

It goes on and on all the borrowing from the jews christians and pagan stories.

asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2020 at 5:19pm
Prophet Muhammad invited humanity to worship to one God (Tawheed), as was the teachings of Tawheed of the Prophets / Apostles before.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2020 at 4:36am

Prophet Muhammad invited humanity to worship to one God (Tawheed), as was the teachings of Tawheed of the Prophets / Apostles before.
So its nothing new we alla know there can only be one God and he have spoken to Moses God did need to repeat himself and say again remember I am one and 600 years after Muhammad come and tell the Arabs a total diferent verson and say its God's word and create a alternative Allah with his three daughters and say this is the same God as the jews and teach the Tawheed which was not something new.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2020 at 8:55am
Whoever worships to the Lord of all Prophets is Tauhid Religion, including the Lord worshiped by Jesus.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2020 at 6:47pm

Whoever worships to the Lord of all Prophets is Tauhid Religion, including the Lord worshiped by Jesus.

But,But,But,But Muhammad never was a prophet or a apostle he made himself a prophet.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2020 at 9:47pm
Can you prove that he is not a Prophet?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2020 at 5:11pm

Can you prove that he is not a Prophet?

Who was the first muslim

quran 6:14 says mohammad

Quran 7:143 says it was Moses

Quran also says Adam was muslim.

Quran 2:29 earth was created first, then heaven

Quran 79:27-30 heaven was created first then earth

quran 7:54 - took 6 days to create universe

Quran 41:9-12 - took 8 days to create universe

What is man created from

Quran 19:67 - nothing

Quran 96:2 - blood clot

Quran 21:30 - water

Quran 16:4 - small seed

Quran 15:26 - Clay and mud

Thank you very much

Surah 3 59. The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from

dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was.

60. The Truth [comes] from Allah alone; so be not of those who doubt.

61. If any one disputes in this matter with thee, now after [full] knowledge

Hath come to thee, say: "Come! let us gather together,- our sons and your sons,

our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves: Then let us earnestly pray,

and invoke the curse of Allah on those who lie!"

Okay now who was the liar Muhammad or Allah?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic