IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Did Jesus decleared war?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Did Jesus decleared war?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2019 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

Originally posted by asep garutea asep garutea wrote:

Hi Peace maker, how are you ?
It's been a long time enough I didn't folow this forum.
There are two questions that I want to convey to you, including:

1. Regarding your statement: 
(Jesus's words is eternal from the before the earth was created He is the word of God.)
Who says that ? how is your understanding of "the word of God." with Jesus the son of the mother of Mary ? Do you think that material and non-material things are the same?

2. Are the books of Mark, Mathius, Luke, and John, each contents are all the same ?
Thanks,
God Bless you.

So whats the definition Jesus said I was send to my own and they didn't accept me.
Does that statement mean that Jesus considers himself God? Do you mean that?
Well ! then which book do you choose ? Mark, Mathius, Luke, or John?
I will prove that there are some contents that are not the same.

They were not writen the same but the Christian Apocrypa in the Quran is 100% right do you agree.

Here are two Christian fables that Muhammad heard of, and then recited into the Qur'an.

Injilu 't Tufuliyyah better known as the Arabic "Gospel of the Infancy of Jesus Christ"

JESUS SPEAKING FROM THE CRADLE    He shall preach to men in his cradle and in the prime of manhood, and shall lead a righteous life.  Sura 3:46.

Another reference to this is Sura 19:28-34:

"O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a wicked man nor was thy mother a harlot. Then she pointed to him. They said: How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle? He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah. He has given me the Book and has made me a prophet. And has made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and has enjoined upon me prayer and almsgiving so long as I remain alive, And (has made me) dutiful toward her who bore me, and hath not made me arrogant, unblest. Peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive! Such was Jesus, son of Mary: (this is) a statement of the truth concerning which they doubt.

JESUS TURNING CLAY BIRDS INTO LIVING BIRDS  He will say: "I bring you a sign from your Lord. From clay I will make for you the likeness of a bird. I shall breath into it and, by God's leave, it shall become a living bird."    Sura 3:49

Both of these events, the speaking in the cradle and the birds from clay are mentioned again in Sura 5:110   When Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Remember My favour unto thee and unto thy mother; how I strengthened thee with the holy Spirit, so that thou spakest unto mankind in the cradle as in maturity; and how I taught thee the Scripture and Wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel; and how thou didst shape of clay as it were the likeness of a bird by My permission, and didst blow upon it and it was a bird by My permission, and thou didst heal him who was born blind and the leper by My permission; and how thou didst raise the dead by My permission; and how I restrained the Children of Israel from (harming) thee when thou camest unto them with clear proofs, and those of them who disbelieved exclaimed: This is naught else than mere magic;

"They were not writen the same"
Answer:
If there were some verses written  not the same in the Gospels, it could be that the Gospels of other Christians are approaching the truth, not what you are following now.

(Sura 3:46)
It's true, Jesus could speak from infancy and Muslims also believe.

(19:28-34:)
It is true that Maria's parents were godly, and Jesus a servant of God, not the son of God, it proves that Jesus was a Prophet because God made him a Prophet, and the Prophet was a human being, Jesus was also ordered to do salah during his life . Do you also do salah like Jesus?

(Sura 3:49)
That proves that Jesus was only sent to Israelis, not to all humans.

(Sura 5:110)
Indeed, Jesus was able to talk since he was a baby due to Gabriel's help at Allah's command.
And indeed what you say is evidence of the miracles that Allah gave him.

If you consider that the Prophet Muhammad taken example of someone's story, why are there many verses in the Quran that aren't in the previous books?

Muslims respect and glorify Jesus, because Muslims do not believe that Jesus was killed and crucified.

Conclusion:
I think that you are subconsciously proving the truth of the Qur'an.

So what was unreliable for the gosples became reliable in the Quran what Muhammad plagiarised from the gnostic Christian stories became the truth what Allah could not fixed in the past Muhammad came and fix it for Allah it take 600 years after Jesus in which Allah could not fix his past,And after Adam it take 5000 years for Allah to fix what went wrong in the past.

The Quran says:

3:44 This is an account of things beyond your knowledge that We reveal to you [Muhammad]: you were not present among them when they cast lots to see which of them should take charge of Mary, you were not present when they argued [about her] . . . (Haleem)

The same apocryphal gospel says that divining rods were used to decide on the custody of young Mary. This passage describes some tumult among the candidates as well.

The apocryphal gospel says:

8.3 And the heralds went forth and spread out through all the surrounding country of Judaea; the trumpet of the Lord sounded and all [the widowers] ran to it. [The widowers give their rods to the high priest] 9.1 When he took the rods, and went out (again) [from the Temple] and gave them to them: but there was no sign on them . . . [Joseph got a divine sign of a dove]. And the priest said to Joseph: "Joseph, to you has fallen the good fortune to receive the virgin of the Lord; take her under your care. (New Testament Apocrypha, pp. 429-430)

The Quran says:

19:23 . . . [A]nd, when the pain of childbirth drove her to cling to the trunk of the palm tree, she exclaimed, "I wish I had been long dead and forgotten before all this!" 24 but a voice cried to her from below, "Do not worry: your Lord has provided a stream at your feet 25 and, if you shake the trunk of the palm tree towards you, it will deliver fresh ripe dates for you, 26 so eat, drink, be glad . . . (Haleem)

This story of miraculous deliverance through a palm tree and a stream of water comes from the Gospel of Pseudo-Matthew, or more accurately, The Book About the Origin of the Blessed Mary and the Childhood of the Savior.

Muhammad alters a passage in this pseudo-gospel, or he heard an altered version of it (or both). He connects the miracle of the palm and the stream to Mary giving birth to Jesus, but the non-canonical gospel says that the baby Jesus worked the miracle. Joseph and Mary are concerned about food and water as they travel to Egypt. The infant Jesus overhears their conversation and solves their problem.

Then the child Jesus, who was sitting with a happy countenance in his mother's lap, said to the palm: "Bend down your branches, O tree, and refresh my mother with your fruit." And immediately at this command [voice] the palm bent down to the feet of the blessed Mary, and they gathered from its fruit and they all refreshed themselves . . . [Addressing the palm, Jesus says:] "And open beneath your roots a vein of water . . . and let the waters flow" . . . And when they saw the fountain of water, they greatly rejoiced and quenched their thirst . . . (The New Testament Apocrypha, vol. 1, p. 463)

Sura4:157

Yusuf Ali—That they said (in boast), ‘We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah’; – but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.

This notoriously difficult verse is the only reference to the crucifixion in the Qur’an, and the apparent denial of the crucifixion is, as is clear in Haleem’s and Ali’s renderings, a parenthetical statement modifying the primary clause speaking of the Jew’s claim of killing Jesus.

So in this scenario Allah fix one of his biggest mistakes he had made 600 years ago in Muhmmad's time and correct it by means sorry I made it appear to them it was only a illusion I actually crucified someone else in Jesus's place THEN WHO WAS THAT SOMEONE ELSE WHO LOOK LIKED JESUS.  

It was not the Prophets and Apostles who were wrong in the past, but the scholars of the book who changed the books of the Prophets / Apostles.
Therefore the Prophet Muhammad was sent by Allah to correct the religion of monotheism taught by the Prophets and Apostles who have now been changed by the hands of the scribes and others.
And it's up to you whether you believe or not about the apostleship of Muhammad, for Muslims it does not matter. To be sure the Prophet Jesus was not killed and not crucified.
We wish you a long life and can witness the Prophet Jesus (Jesus) descending to earth, and among his duties is in addition to killing Dajjal, also to straighten the religion of Tawhid (monotheism) on this earth.

Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2019 at 1:50pm

(Jesus's words is eternal from the before the earth was created He is the word of God.)
Who says that ? how is your understanding of "the word of God." with Jesus the son of the mother of Mary ? Do you think that material and non-material things are the same?

2. Are the books of Mark, Mathius, Luke, and John, each contents are all the same ?
Thanks,
God Bless you.

So whats the definition Jesus said I was send to my own and they didn't accept me.

They were not writen the same but the Christian Apocrypa in the Quran is 100% right do you agree.

Here are two Christian fables that Muhammad heard of, and then recited into the Qur'an.

Injilu 't Tufuliyyah better known as the Arabic "Gospel of the Infancy of Jesus Christ"

JESUS SPEAKING FROM THE CRADLE    He shall preach to men in his cradle and in the prime of manhood, and shall lead a righteous life.  Sura 3:46.

"O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a wicked man nor was thy mother a harlot. Then she pointed to him. They said: How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle? He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah. He has given me the Book and has made me a prophet. And has made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and has enjoined upon me prayer and almsgiving so long as I remain alive, And (has made me) dutiful toward her who bore me, and hath not made me arrogant, unblest. Peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive! Such was Jesus, son of Mary: (this is) a statement of the truth concerning which they doubt.

JESUS TURNING CLAY BIRDS INTO LIVING BIRDS  He will say: "I bring you a sign from your Lord. From clay I will make for you the likeness of a bird. I shall breath into it and, by God's leave, it shall become a living bird."    Sura 3:49

Both of these events, the speaking in the cradle and the birds from clay are mentioned again in Sura 5:110   When Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Remember My favour unto thee and unto thy mother; how I strengthened thee with the holy Spirit, so that thou spakest unto mankind in the cradle as in maturity; and how I taught thee the Scripture and Wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel; and how thou didst shape of clay as it were the likeness of a bird by My permission, and didst blow upon it and it was a bird by My permission, and thou didst heal him who was born blind and the leper by My permission; and how thou didst raise the dead by My permission; and how I restrained the Children of Israel from (harming) thee when thou camest unto them with clear proofs, and those of them who disbelieved exclaimed: This is naught else than mere magic;

Answer:
If there were some verses written  not the same in the Gospels, it could be that the Gospels of other Christians are approaching the truth, not what you are following now.

It is true that Maria's parents were godly, and Jesus a servant of God, not the son of God, it proves that Jesus was a Prophet because God made him a Prophet, and the Prophet was a human being, Jesus was also ordered to do salah during his life . Do you also do salah like Jesus?

Indeed, Jesus was able to talk since he was a baby due to Gabriel's help at Allah's command.

If you consider that the Prophet Muhammad taken example of someone's story, why are there many verses in the Quran that aren't in the previous books?

Muslims respect and glorify Jesus, because Muslims do not believe that Jesus was killed and crucified.

Conclusion:

So what was unreliable for the gosples became reliable in the Quran what Muhammad plagiarised from the gnostic Christian stories became the truth what Allah could not fixed in the past Muhammad came and fix it for Allah it take 600 years after Jesus in which Allah could not fix his past,And after Adam it take 5000 years for Allah to fix what went wrong in the past.

The Quran says:

3:44 This is an account of things beyond your knowledge that We reveal to you [Muhammad]: you were not present among them when they cast lots to see which of them should take charge of Mary, you were not present when they argued [about her] . . . (Haleem)

The same apocryphal gospel says that divining rods were used to decide on the custody of young Mary. This passage describes some tumult among the candidates as well.

8.3 And the heralds went forth and spread out through all the surrounding country of Judaea; the trumpet of the Lord sounded and all [the widowers] ran to it. [The widowers give their rods to the high priest] 9.1 When he took the rods, and went out (again) [from the Temple] and gave them to them: but there was no sign on them . . . [Joseph got a divine sign of a dove]. And the priest said to Joseph: "Joseph, to you has fallen the good fortune to receive the virgin of the Lord; take her under your care. (New Testament Apocrypha, pp. 429-430)

The Quran says:

19:23 . . . [A]nd, when the pain of childbirth drove her to cling to the trunk of the palm tree, she exclaimed, "I wish I had been long dead and forgotten before all this!" 24 but a voice cried to her from below, "Do not worry: your Lord has provided a stream at your feet 25 and, if you shake the trunk of the palm tree towards you, it will deliver fresh ripe dates for you, 26 so eat, drink, be glad . . . (Haleem)

This story of miraculous deliverance through a palm tree and a stream of water comes from the Gospel of Pseudo-Matthew, or more accurately, The Book About the Origin of the Blessed Mary and the Childhood of the Savior.

Muhammad alters a passage in this pseudo-gospel, or he heard an altered version of it (or both). He connects the miracle of the palm and the stream to Mary giving birth to Jesus, but the non-canonical gospel says that the baby Jesus worked the miracle. Joseph and Mary are concerned about food and water as they travel to Egypt. The infant Jesus overhears their conversation and solves their problem.

Then the child Jesus, who was sitting with a happy countenance in his mother's lap, said to the palm: "Bend down your branches, O tree, and refresh my mother with your fruit." And immediately at this command [voice] the palm bent down to the feet of the blessed Mary, and they gathered from its fruit and they all refreshed themselves . . . [Addressing the palm, Jesus says:] "And open beneath your roots a vein of water . . . and let the waters flow" . . . And when they saw the fountain of water, they greatly rejoiced and quenched their thirst . . . (The New Testament Apocrypha, vol. 1, p. 463)

Yusuf Ali—That they said (in boast), ‘We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah’; – but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.

This notoriously difficult verse is the only reference to the crucifixion in the Qur’an, and the apparent denial of the crucifixion is, as is clear in Haleem’s and Ali’s renderings, a parenthetical statement modifying the primary clause speaking of the Jew’s claim of killing Jesus.

So in this scenario Allah fix one of his biggest mistakes he had made 600 years ago in Muhmmad's time and correct it by means sorry I made it appear to them it was only a illusion I actually crucified someone else in Jesus's place THEN WHO WAS THAT SOMEONE ELSE WHO LOOK LIKED JESUS.  

It was not the Prophets and Apostles who were wrong in the past, but the scholars of the book who changed the books of the Prophets / Apostles.
Therefore the Prophet Muhammad was sent by Allah to correct the religion of monotheism taught by the Prophets and Apostles who have now been changed by the hands of the scribes and others.
And it's up to you whether you believe or not about the apostleship of Muhammad, for Muslims it does not matter. To be sure the Prophet Jesus was not killed and not crucified.
We wish you a long life and can witness the Prophet Jesus (Jesus) descending to earth, and among his duties is in addition to killing Dajjal, also to straighten the religion of Tawhid (monotheism) on this earth.

Then Muhammad was sent correct a religion by means of this.

Asep,Asep what on earth is going on? with muslims who still believe in this fairytales of Muhammad.

The Dajjal a hairy hen toed creature And His Magic Mule.

He is Jew and his followers is also Jews.

Muslim Scholar Muhammad Ali ibn Zubair Ali says of the Dajjal, “ He will travel at great speeds and his means of conveyance will be a giant mule… He will travel the entire world.”  As strange as this is, it also bears a faint resemblance to Jesus the Messiah who also rode a donkey as he entered Jerusalem during the final week of his ministry

Ubadah ibn Saamit radiyallahu anhu narrates that the Last Prophet  (peace & blessings be upon him) said, ‘I have explained Dajjal to you, but I fear that you might not have understood. Maseeh-ud-Dajjal will be short and his legs will be crooked. The hair on his head will be extremely twisted. He will have one eye, while his other eye will be flat. It will be neither deep, nor protruding.’ 

Ibn Umar radiyallahu anhuma narrates from the Last Prophet (peace & blessings be upon him) regarding Dajjal, ‘…red complexioned, fat, curly haired man, blind in the right eye which looks like a bulging grape.’ (Bukhari)

According to the many Ahaadith describing Dajjal, the most distinguishing feature of his face besides the bulging eye will be the Arabic letters Kaaf (k), Faa (f), Raa (r), on his forehead. These letters spell Kufr (disbelief). All believers, regardless of their literacy will decipher these letters.

It has also been ascertained from the Hadith that he will emerge from between Syria and Iraq, and his emergence will become known when he is in Isfahaan, at a place called Judea. He will be of Jewish origin and the Jews of Isfahaan will be his main followers and they will refer to him as the Messiah. As he goes on through the world, Jews and a great number of non-Jewish women will flock to him upon witnessing his false miracles

asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2019 at 7:16pm

Thanks,
God Bless you.

Answer:

Conclusion:

The Quran says:

The Quran says:

Asep,Asep what on earth is going on? with muslims who still believe in this fairytales of Muhammad.

Muslim Scholar Muhammad Ali ibn Zubair Ali says of the Dajjal, “ He will travel at great speeds and his means of conveyance will be a giant mule… He will travel the entire world.”  As strange as this is, it also bears a faint resemblance to Jesus the Messiah who also rode a donkey as he entered Jerusalem during the final week of his ministry

Ubadah ibn Saamit radiyallahu anhu narrates that the Last Prophet  (peace & blessings be upon him) said, ‘I have explained Dajjal to you, but I fear that you might not have understood. Maseeh-ud-Dajjal will be short and his legs will be crooked. The hair on his head will be extremely twisted. He will have one eye, while his other eye will be flat. It will be neither deep, nor protruding.’ 

Ibn Umar radiyallahu anhuma narrates from the Last Prophet (peace & blessings be upon him) regarding Dajjal, ‘…red complexioned, fat, curly haired man, blind in the right eye which looks like a bulging grape.’ (Bukhari)

According to the many Ahaadith describing Dajjal, the most distinguishing feature of his face besides the bulging eye will be the Arabic letters Kaaf (k), Faa (f), Raa (r), on his forehead. These letters spell Kufr (disbelief). All believers, regardless of their literacy will decipher these letters.

It has also been ascertained from the Hadith that he will emerge from between Syria and Iraq, and his emergence will become known when he is in Isfahaan, at a place called Judea. He will be of Jewish origin and the Jews of Isfahaan will be his main followers and they will refer to him as the Messiah. As he goes on through the world, Jews and a great number of non-Jewish women will flock to him upon witnessing his false miracles

If you think that it's a fairy tale, it's no problem. But that's something will really happen because Allah told me with His implied verse.
I hope you live long and can prove it

The Dajjal can be a Jew but it may also not be a Jew.

Whatever the type of story we don't know which story is true, no one knows except Allah. To be sure the Dajjal will come.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2019 at 5:06pm

Thanks,
God Bless you.

Answer:

Conclusion:

The Quran says:

The Quran says:

If you think that it's a fairy tale, it's no problem. But that's something will really happen because Allah told me with His implied verse.

Whatever the type of story we don't know which story is true, no one knows except Allah. To be sure the Dajjal will come.

So Allah told you about Dajjal ,What did he told you that Dajjal will come now you getting nightmares of the hairy hen toed creature which came from pre-islamic folklore stories what Muhammad told,and became all of a sudden with his so called instant revelations and made Dajjal a living bieng which will take part in Allah's day of judgement spiritual warfare its sounds more like starwars the hairy wooky creature in starwars Muhmmad's own imagination which have become a serious believe among highly educated islamic circles.  
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2019 at 8:42pm

Thanks,
God Bless you.

Answer:

Conclusion:

The Quran says:

The Quran says:

So Allah told you about Dajjal ,What did he told you that Dajjal will come now you getting nightmares of the hairy hen toed creature which came from pre-islamic folklore stories what Muhammad told,and became all of a sudden with his so called instant revelations and made Dajjal a living bieng which will take part in Allah's day of judgement spiritual warfare its sounds more like starwars the hairy wooky creature in starwars Muhmmad's own imagination which have become a serious believe among highly educated islamic circles.  
I don't care what Dajjal looks like, but Allah informs me with His implied verse that Dajjal will really appear.
Wishing you a long life.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2019 at 3:38pm

Thanks,
God Bless you.

Answer:

Conclusion:

The Quran says:

The Quran says:

I don't care what Dajjal looks like, but Allah informs me with His implied verse that Dajjal will really appear.
Wishing you a long life.

So you don't care about his looks as long as Allah gave you the the stamp approval that he will appear.
You only believe in Allah cause the Quran comfirms Allah and you believe in the Quran cause Allah confirms the Quran if there was no Quran then in who would you believe then?
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2019 at 7:36pm

Thanks,
God Bless you.

Answer:

Conclusion:

The Quran says:

The Quran says:

Wishing you a long life.

So you don't care about his looks as long as Allah gave you the the stamp approval that he will appear.
You only believe in Allah cause the Quran comfirms Allah and you believe in the Quran cause Allah confirms the Quran if there was no Quran then in who would you believe then?
I have repeatedly said in this forum that the Qoran only informs in general, not in detail, so this requires "Sarahan" (detailed explanation) as the Prophet Muhammad with his hadiths including the skillful translators of the Qoran.

It seems that you are looking for other ways to dim the light of Islam, even though the light will be brighter.
May Allah gives His "Hikmah" to you as mentioned in the Qoran 2:269.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2019 at 4:21pm

Thanks,
God Bless you.

Answer:

Conclusion:

The Quran says:

The Quran says:

Wishing you a long life.

I have repeatedly said in this forum that the Qoran only informs in general, not in detail, so this requires "Sarahan" (detailed explanation) as the Prophet Muhammad with his hadiths including the skillful translators of the Qoran.

It seems that you are looking for other ways to dim the light of Islam, even though the light will be brighter.
May Allah gives His "Hikmah" to you as mentioned in the Qoran 2:269.

What has this got to do with what you can not proof to me?

This is anyway a st**id verse with no explanation.

He gives wisdom to whom He wills, and whoever has been given wisdom has certainly been given much good. And none will remember except those of understanding.

So Allah is your source of information.

He will be a young man with a ruddy complexion, short, with thick curly hair, a wide forehead, and broad upper chest, blind or defective (mamsooh) in the right eye. This eye will be neither prominent nor sunken, and will look like a floating grape.

His left eye will be covered with a thick piece of flesh growing at the edge of his eye. Written between his eyes will be “Kaaf faa’ raa’ (K-F-R)”, in separate (Arabic) letters, or “kaafir”, with the letters joined. This will be read by every Muslim, literate or illiterate.

It was also narrated from Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with them both) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) mentioned the Dajjaal to the people and said: “Allaah is not one-eyed, but the false messiah (al-maseeh al-dajjaal) is one-eyed, blind or defective in his right eye, with his eye looking like a floating grape…” (narrated by al-Bukhaari, no. 3184).

In the lengthy hadeeth narrated by al-Nawwaas ibn Sam’aan (may Allaah be pleased with him) it says: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) mentioned the Dajjaal one morning. Sometimes he described him as insignificant and sometimes he described him as so significant that we thought that he was in the cluster of date-palm trees…” One of the features of the Dajjaal that he described was: “He will be a young man with very curly hair, with his eye floating. It is as if he looks like ‘Abd al-‘Uzza ibn Qatan.” (Narrated by Muslim, no. 5228)

Why was there no other references outside any non islamic references and even in the bible nothing at all just a fairy tale imagination of your false cult leader about Dajjal who wanted impress his uneducated followers with his lies and deceptions.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic