IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Muhammad Qasim Ibn Abdul Karim  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Muhammad Qasim Ibn Abdul Karim

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2018 at 2:02am
Hi Asep. I pray you are safe from the earthquake. M

Obviously Allah speaks to people from behind a veil, but I don't understand how that would appear to the listener. Hearing voices? Dreams? Conscience or internal dialog? Inspiration?

It is a interesting idiom.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2018 at 7:46am
Originally posted by DavidC DavidC wrote:

Hi Asep. I pray you are safe from the earthquake. M

Obviously Allah speaks to people from behind a veil, but I don't understand how that would appear to the listener. Hearing voices? Dreams? Conscience or internal dialog? Inspiration?

It is a interesting idiom.

Hi DavidC, thanks for your pray, it happened that my place is not one island with the earthquake, it's too far away, but in my deepest heart I said that one day the island where I lived will also have a great earthquake and even a tsunami. That's just my feeling, but only Allah knows all.

Only the Prophets experienced it that they could hear the voice of their God directly through their ears in a conscious or awakened, such as the example of Prophet Ibrahim, Prophet of Moses, Prophet Isa, Prophet Muhammad and other Prophets. they only hear the voice and do not see visually what their Lord looks like. Even when the Prophet Muhammad did the Isra'Mi'raj he did not meet Allah directly but he only heard a voice because between he and Allah was blocked by light.

asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2018 at 9:48am

Hi DavidC,

As an additional explanation that the revelations delivered to the Prophets among others:

1.    Taklimullah (speaks directly) to His prophet from behind the veil in a state of awake, as an example when Allah spoke directly to Prophet Moses.

” … And Allah spoke to Moses directly.” [Qur’an 4 :164].

2.    Allah delivered revelations through the Angel Gabriel, and this includes several ways:

a. The angel Gabriel appeared in his original form.

b. The angel Gabriel came to the Prophet in the form of a man.

c. The angel Gabriel came to the Prophet but he was not seen, and the Prophet knew of the coming of the Angel Gabriel with the voice that was following him.

3.    Revelation is delivered by whispering into the heart.

Allah or the Angel Gabriel placed the revelation that would be conveyed to the heart of the Prophet accompanied by the notice that this was from Allah. Like the hadith narrated by Ibn Abi Dunya in the books of al Qana'ah, and Ibn Majah, and al Hakim in al Mustadrak. The Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam said:

Verily the Holy Spirit (the Angel of Gabriel) blew into my heart: "There will be no soul to die until Allah Almighty completes its rizqi. Then let you fear Allah, and seek rizqi in a good way. Do not let rizqi delay making one of you look for it by the wrong act. Indeed, what is in the sight of Allah Almighty will not be achieved, except by obeying Him”.

4.    Revelation is given by Allah in the form of inspiration.

Allah gives knowledge to the Prophet when he do Ijtihad or when he enters into a problem.

5.    Revelation is given through dream.

Allah gave revelation to His prophets by means of dreams, for example, the revelation given to Prophet Ibrahim (Abraham) before slaughtering his son (Prophet Ismael).

All such ways of conveying the revelation were accompanied by the conviction of the Prophets that what was received by them was truly coming from God, not a whisper of one's own heart, let alone the deception of Satan.

DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2018 at 9:21pm
Thank you, Asep. This is marvelous and amazing. We are truly loved by God.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
Muslimah_123 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslimah_123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2018 at 10:55pm
Assalamualaikum,

You have my full support and am ready to help the cause of Islam.

I bear witness that there is no God worthy of worship except Allah, and Muhammad (SAW) is the last messenger.

Thanks and Regards

Wahyu Ajis Mustofa View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wahyu Ajis Mustofa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2018 at 8:36am
 Muhammad Qasim's dream is in accordance with the Qur'an and hadith
Wahyu Ajis Mustofa View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wahyu Ajis Mustofa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2018 at 10:14am
in the interpretation of Ibn Sirin's dreams. Dream of talking with Allah from behind the veil, in a dream. that is something that can be accepted by the Al-Quran and Hadith. and the Qasim dreams of talking to Allah from behind the veil.
hossein7807 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hossein7807 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2019 at 3:36am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic