IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Muhammad Qasim Ibn Abdul Karim  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Muhammad Qasim Ibn Abdul Karim

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bint Atta View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bint Atta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Muhammad Qasim Ibn Abdul Karim
    Posted: 26 April 2018 at 11:57am
Signs of Qiyamah, End of World, Gog Magog, Signs of Hour

Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Rahiim
AlHamdulillah, Allahumma salli wa sallim 'ala Nabiyyina Muhammadin wa 'ala ali Muhammadin wa Baarak wa salim.

AsslamoAlykum,

My name is Muhammad Qasim, I am from Pakistan.

Allah and Muhammad ﷺ told me in my dreams to share my dreams with others and that is all I am doing, so don't blame me. The Mercy of Allah is for everyone and everything, I just want to be a friend of Allah and nothing more then that and only Allah is my Wakeel.

I have been seeing such dreams for more then the last 26 years and so far I have seen Allah in my dreams more then 460 times and I have seen Muhammad ﷺ more then 250 times in my dreams. I was about 12 years old when I saw Allah and Muhammad s.a.w both for the first time in my dreams. And after that in 1993 when I was 17 years old, Allah and Muhammad ﷺ started to come regularly and continuously in my dreams and ever since I have been seeing Allah and Muhammad ﷺ in my dreams.

Muhammad ﷺ is the last Messenger of Allah and I believe that Muhammad ﷺ is the last Prophet of Allah, I am the Ummati of Muhammad ﷺ and I am proud that I am the Ummati of Muhammad (Peace be upon him).

In many dreams, Allah told me, Qasim go and spread light in the world as it is in darkness.

In one dream Allah told me, Qasim I will defend Pakistan and I will save Pakistan.

Allah and Muhammad ﷺ told me many times in my dreams that Qasim one day you will take the whole Ummah out of darkness and then the whole world and after that the world will become peaceful, but it starts from Pakistan.

In my dreams, Allah and Muhammad ﷺ guided me to the right path. from 2007 Allah and Muhammad ﷺ started to teach me in my dreams about the things which I should do and the things which I should avoid, mostly Allah and Muhammad ﷺ told me to avoid from all types and forms of shirk, and how to be a good human.

In April 2014, Allah and Muhammad ﷺ started telling me in my dreams to share them with everyone and then I started to share my dreams with my family members, friends and some other people, I also shared my dreams through Email to Pakistan Army Official Sites, Pakistan Government Sites, Pakistan's popular people and with my Islamic Countries Official Websites but it seemed that no one was believing in me and my dreams and they all ignored me. After that I stopped sharing my dreams.

In December 2014, Muhammad s.a.w.w came twice in my dreams in a single night and told me Qasim, you have to share these dreams to everyone to save Pakistan and to save Islam. I got confused and I said to myself that I have shared my dreams with many people and they are not believing in me, what more should I do? And then Peshawar School got attacked and then I thought about it and then I decided to share my dreams on Internet.

Let me clear that I am a simple person and not religious. I am clean shaved, I did not use to pray regularly and I don't pray Tahajjud. I just tell the truth and I do not lie. I don't know why Allah and Muhammad ﷺ keep on coming in my dreams.

In 1994, Allah told me from the sky and I still remember His words "Qasim, the promises which I have made to you, I will indeed fulfill them and if I fail to fulfill my promises then I am not the King of all the Worlds."

Ever since that day, I have been waiting for Allah that when will the time of his promise arrive and when will my patience end? I did not despair of the Mercy of Allah and whenever I start to despair then Allah or Muhammad ﷺ would come to my dreams and say that Qasim despair not of the Mercy of Allah, and Qasim be patient, Allah does not waste the rewards of those who are patient, and Allah is the best disposer of affairs. They motivate me with such words and I become fresh again.

In January 2014, Allah told me that Qasim, I have tested you for 20 years, I wanted to see that either or not you are from the ones who despair of the Mercy of Allah.

I saw this dream in summer 2003, Allah said "qasim until the time for My promise arrives even if you dip your hand in gold then it will become dust but when My promise arrives then after that if you dip your hands in dust then it will become gold by My order."

I saw this dream in in spring 2002, Muhammad s.a.w told me "qasim my son do not despair in the Mercy of Allah, qasim it is impossible that you exist and happen strange things don't, in your time the earth will pour forth its treasures, trees will grow more fruits and bear less leaves, there will be sustenance upon sustenance, no one will remain poor and there will be peace everywhere and law and justice and no one has seen such a time before.

I do not look at Allah in my dreams and I just feel in my dreams that Allah is on Arsh-e-Azeem and His voice is coming down from there or I see Nur and voice comes from the Noor, or Allah talks with me from the sky, in every dream I feel Allah nearer to my jugular vein. I do not look at the face of Muhammad ﷺ but I can see his body, in one dream I hug Muhammad ﷺ and my whole body witnessed that I am hugging Muhammad ﷺ, I have shaken hands many times with Muhammad ﷺ in my dreams and my hands witnessed that I am shaking hands with Muhammad ﷺ. In Sep 2015 in a dream for the first time in my life i look in the Eyes of Muhammad ﷺ When my eyes look into Muhammad's s.a.w Eyes then they get fixed and I couldn't look away. I feel as if in His s.a.w Eyes Allah has filled all of His Noor, that was an unbelievable moment for me.

I have seen many other Prophets and Messengers in my dreams but I only looked at the face of Suleiman, and I have seen Isa in my dreams many times.

In a few dreams I saw that when the whole world became peaceful, dajjal from somewhere else will come and try to destroy the peace of the world.

In one dream, I saw Esa coming from the sky, and Gog Magog came out and they got spread across the whole earth. I with very few people join the Isa, and then we live with Isa.

In 1993, when the dreams started I made a notebook and I used to note my dreams in the notebook and things like how many times I saw Allah in my dreams, how many times I saw Rasulullah ﷺ in my dreams but few years back I lost that notebook during shifting. Total dreams are more then 800 and I still remember many dreams.

Many years back in one dream, Allah told me Qasim before sleeping read Surah-Ikhlas Surah-Falaq Surah-Naas, and then sleep so satan stays away from you, and I have been doing this from the last many years.

Allah told me in many dreams "Qasim, one day I will help you and will give you success and I will fulfill all my promises even if there is only one day left from the Day of Judgment and the whole world will see your success." But Allah did not tell me that when will that day come and I am waiting from the last 20 years.

It has been a long journey for me and still I am waiting for Allah, I did not lose my hope from the last 20 years and I don't know when or how I will reach my destiny, I don't even know what is my destiny, only Allah knows better.

UPDATED 20/04/2015

From the last two months I hace seen a lot of dreams and I am sharing a few of them.

In February 2015, Allah told me in a dream that Qasim you are the last Ummati of Muhammad ﷺ who will die on this earth. So it means that after my death there will be no Muslims left on the Earth and only bad people will inhabit Earth after that, and the Qiyamah will come on them.

In another dream, Allah told that Qasim I(Allah) will fulfill all my promises with you within the next 13 years which I(Allah) have made with you.

Muhammad ﷺ told me in my dream "Qasim, my son, don't lose hope, you are very close to your destiny, Allah is helping you my son, just wait a little more."

On 10th April 2015, Muhammad ﷺ told me in a dream "My Son, Qiyamah will never come until the four biggest signs of Qiyamah appear and Qasim, my son, the first biggest sign of Qiyamah is you."

I don't know what's going on with me but i quote and translate exact words of Muhammad ﷺ. Muhammad s.a.w did not tell me which one is the biggest sign of Qiyamah and which are the other three biggest signs of Qiyamah.

UPDATED 09/06/2015

In this dream, my house was under construction, I and Muhammad ﷺ were standing in front of the house. Muhammad ﷺ told me that when your house is completed, I will call you in Madina, I will meet with you, then I will tell you to travel to Makkah to give thanks to Allah and after that you will have to help the Muslim Ummah. I replied to Muhammad ﷺ that Yes my father. After that I saw myself in a big Masjid with very less light and the Imam of the Mosque had already called for the prayer, I joined the prayer, after I finished the prayer, a few people looked at me and told me that they could clearly see a light coming out of me, I replied to them that so what? Then they said to me that as you can see we are living in darkness and this darkness is getting more darker day by day, so please help us since you have light, bring this light to us so we can get ourselves out of this darkness, I replied to them that I only have the Noor of Allah and I can fill the whole earth with it, and then i placed the Noor of Allah on the dark sky and the sky became full of Nur and the whole world started to shine with the Noor and the faces of Muslims were shining like stars and everyone became happy.

In May 2015, I saw Muhammad ﷺ sitting with the Respected Sahaba, I said to myself that Muhammad ﷺ and Respected Sahaba like Abu Bakar r.a and Umar r.a built the Islam and now I have to rebuild the original Islam alone, as it was 1400 years ago, then Allah came there and told me that you are not alone for I am with you.

On 17th June 2015, I saw dream within a dream that it was the last day of Qiyamah and Allah told me that Qasim complete all your work before the evening and in the evening I will establish the Qiyamah, but I got in trouble and I was too late to complete all my work, and even though I was unable to complete my work, Allah did not establish Qiyamah and told me that Qasim, Qiyamah will never come you have completed all your work, I have extended the Qiyamah for you, Qasim, tomorrow or whenever you complete your work, after that I will establish Qiyamah. I have seen many dreams like these, I saw these type of dreams first in 1998 and they were very long.

On 14th July 2015, I saw a dream in which Muhammad ﷺ told me that don't worry Qasim, when COAS of Pakistan and Imam of Haram will know about your dreams then after that I will give a witness for you to them, I will give a witness to COAS of Pakistan "My Son, Qasim, is telling the truth to everyone about his dreams, he is not lying about his dreams and things are going to happen exactly same as Qasim has seen in his dreams." Qasim I will also give a witness to Imam of Kaaba for you.

I have no links to reach the COAS of Pakistan or Imam of Masjid Al Haram, so I don't know when COAS of Pakistan and Imam-e-Kaaba will know about my dreams and how much time it will take. Only Allah knows better.

Many people are calling me a lair or asking for a proof from me. I don't have any proof about my dreams and I am not lying, only Allah us my Wakeel. I don't want anything from anyone, Allah and Muhammad ﷺ told me in my dreams to share them with others and I am just doing as I am told to do, so don't blame me. I just want to be a friend of Allah and nothing more.

Allah promised me in my dreams that he will save me, if someone is going to kill me then Allah will save me, even if a powerful man (Dajjal) tries to kill me then Allah will save me from him. That is why I started to share my dreams with others and Allah and Muhammad ﷺ told me to share them in my dreams, and I know that Allah is with me.

Every Muslim don't have to believe in me, every Muslim has to believe and listen to Muhammad ﷺ and that what Muhammad ﷺ informed about Qiyamah and in what will happen near Qiyamah.

JazaakAllah Khair,

Qasim
person123 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote person123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2018 at 10:49am
This should be verified according to the Quran and sunnah.
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2018 at 8:01pm
Assalamu’alaikum Bint Atta,

May I know from where you got articles like this?

If traced from the Qur'an and Hadith saheeh, there are some things that make me a little doubt of the story of Muhammad Qasim Ibn Abdul Karim.

Qasim said:

-------------------------------------

“I have been seeing such dreams for more then the last 26 years and so far I have seen Allah in my dreams more then 460 times and I have seen Muhammad more then 250 times in my dreams. I was about 12 years old when I saw Allah and Muhammad s.a.w both for the first time in my dreams. And after that in 1993 when I was 17 years old, Allah and Muhammad started to come regularly and continuously in my dreams and ever since I have been seeing Allah and Muhammad in my dreams”.

-------------------------------------------------

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala said:

لاَ تُدْرِكُهُ اْل�£َبْصَارُ وَهُوَ يُدْرِكُ اْل�£َبْصَارَ وَهُوَ اللَّطِيفُ الْخَبِيرُ

No vision can grasp Him (Allah), but He grasps all vision. He is Al-Latief (The Most Subtle and Courteous), Well-Acquainted with all things.” (Al An’am 6:103)

If it is said that Allah can be seen in this world, it will be contrary to the context of that verse. Even if Allah can be seen only in a dream then what form of Allah is like? whereas the Qur’an has explained:

لَيْسَ كَمِثْلِهِ شَيْءُُ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْبَصِيرُ

“...There is nothing like Him, and He is the All-Hearer, the All-Seer.”  (As-Syura 42: 11)

Therefore, it is not appropriate for anyone to say that it has happened to him like mukassyafat (opening of the veil) because it could have come from the whisper of Satan trying to mislead a human being. Then we are obliged to immediately assess and compare it with the Qur'an and Hadith saheeh, and if it is contrary to the Qur'an and Hadith saheeh, then let us immediately realize that we are being deceived by Satan, and please remember that Satan will mislead people in various ways.

Al Quran has explained in the Surah Ash-Shura 42:51 as follows:

وَمَا كَانَ لِبَشَرٍ �£َن يُكَلِّمَهُ اللهُ إِلَّا وَحْيًا �£َوْ مِن وَرَآئِ حِجَابٍ �£َوْ يُرْسِلَ رَسُولًا فَيُوحِىَ بِإِذْنِهِۦ مَا يَشَآءُ ۚ إِنَّهُۥ عَلِىٌّ حَكِيمٌ

It is not given to any human being that Allah should speak to him unless (it be) by Revelation, or from behind a veil, or (that) He sends a Messenger (Jibril angel) to reveal what He wills by His Leave. Verily, He is Most High, Most Wise.”

This verse states that Allah only spoke with His apostles namely by revelation or behind the veil or with angels, it shows that the Apostles cannot see Allah, this means it will apply to all other humans.

Prophet Muhammad Shallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam said:

Know that none of you can see Allah until you die.” (Narrated by Muslim)

Asbabun-wurudz the hadith is when Rasulullah was talking to the Companions that they would not be able to see Allah until they die, if the Companions were said by the Prophet Muhammad that they could not see Allah before they die, let alone another human being.

This is the opinion held by Aisyah r.a. and the famous Ibn Mas'ud, Abu Hurairah, and Ab-Dzar were also from the muhadditsin, fuqaha, and mutakalimin. [See Syarah Thahawiyah by Abi al-izzi p.137].

From Aisyah r.a. narrated by Masyruq, she said:

مَنْ حَدَّثَكَ �£َنَّ مُحَمَّدًا رَ�£َى رَبَّهُ فَقَدْ كَذَبَ

Whoever says that Muhammad saw his Lord, then he has lied to Allah”.

(Narrated by Bukhari and Muslim)

Narrated by Muslim and Abdullah bin Syaqiq from Abi Dzar, he said:

سَ�£َلْتُ رَسُولَ الهِ هَلْ رَ�£َيْتَ رَبَّكَ قَالَ نُورٌ �£َنَّى �£َرَاهُ

I once asked Rasulullah, have you seen Allah?, "he replied:" there is a light that prevents me from seeing Him."

Qasim said:

-----------------------------

In February 2015, Allah told me in a dream that Qasim you are the last Ummati of Muhammad who will die on this earth. So it means that after my death there will be no Muslims left on the Earth and only bad people will inhabit Earth after that, and the Qiyamah will come on them.
----------------------------
Be careful with the coming of dreams like that, and if Qasim says like that means he will live after Prophet Isa Alaihissalam sent down to earth and passed away on earth.

Opinions from me whose knowledge is limited, perhaps what has happened to Qasim include the following:

1.    He is a good person but obsessed with dreams that want to make this world peaceful and prosperous.

2.    If his dreams are truly experienced, then he is not wrong, because satan/devil will tempt humans both awake and sleeping.

3.    He pondered a lot without the basis of Islamic law (Qur'an and Sunnah) so that everything he claimed was not compatible with the Qur'an and Sunnah.

This might be used as a lesson for all Muslims that the Qur'an is not only to be read, but also to understand its meaning and implement it, so that it becomes "way of life" as a straight path to achieve Allah's grace and His bless.

وَإِن تُطِعْ �£َكْثَرَ مَن فِى الْ�£َرْضِ يُضِلُّوكَ عَن سَبِيلِ اللهِ ۚ إِن يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظَّنَّ وَإِنْ هُمْ إِلَّا يَخْرُصُونَ ﴿ال�£نعام:١١٦

إِنَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ �£َعْلَمُ مَن يَضِلُّ عَن سَبِيلِهِۦ ۖ وَهُوَ �£َعْلَمُ بِالْمُهْتَدِينَ ﴿ال�£نعام:١١٧

And if you obey most of those on the earth, they will mislead you far away from Allah’s Path. They follow nothing but conjectures, and they do nothing but lie.” (Al An’am 6:116)

Verily, your Lord! It is He Who knows best who strays from His Way, and He knows best the rightly guided ones.” (Al An’am 6:117)

In my opinion that Muhammad Qasim Ibn Abdul Karim is a person who has good character as well as several members in this forum including DavidC even though he is non-Muslim, he has good character too. That is my opinion, and only Allah is the Knower.

Jazakallahu Khair.

DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2018 at 8:35am
Thank you, Asep. I noticed the metaphor of the veil used on different occasions, including “It is not given to any human being that Allah should speak to him unless (it be) by Revelation, or from behind a veil, or (that) He sends a Messenger (Jibril angel) to reveal what He wills by His Leave. Verily, He is Most High, Most Wise.”

Apologies for not knowing the correct citation for that quotation. I think I understand the Messenger, but can you help me understand what is 'from behind a veil' and how it differs from Revelation? Thank you again for your generosity in sharing your understanding.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
JerryMyers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerryMyers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2018 at 5:20am
Originally posted by DavidC DavidC wrote:

Thank you, Asep. I noticed the metaphor of the veil used on different occasions, including “It is not given to any human being that Allah should speak to him unless (it be) by Revelation, or from behind a veil, or (that) He sends a Messenger (Jibril angel) to reveal what He wills by His Leave. Verily, He is Most High, Most Wise.”

Apologies for not knowing the correct citation for that quotation. I think I understand the Messenger, but can you help me understand what is 'from behind a veil' and how it differs from Revelation? Thank you again for your generosity in sharing your understanding.

If I may - The phrase “from behind a veil” would mean hearing a voice but NOT seeing the speaker. A ‘Revelation’ is a (divine) disclosure of
something not commonly known to the masses. Thus, “from behind a veil” is one of the ways God Almighty communicate with His chosen servant, may it be to receive His Revelation, a warning of an impending danger, instructions to handle certain situations which His prophet may be facing, etc.
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2018 at 10:53am
Thanks Jerry. The common American meaning of behind or beyond the veil implies communication with the dead. The Bible says communication with the dead is possible but forbidden. A veil was also used to visually screen the tabernacle from its inception in Exodus until it rent itself in two at the Calvary event.

I do now see where the English translation might not require that the three methods be exclusive of each other, but a close and prayerful reading of the Arabic seems essential. This is a case where the English transltion is inadequate.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
JerryMyers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerryMyers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2018 at 7:12am

Thanks Jerry. The common American meaning of behind or beyond the veil implies communication with the dead. The Bible says communication with the dead is possible but forbidden. A veil was also used to visually screen the tabernacle from its inception in Exodus until it rent itself in two at the Calvary event.

You’re most welcome, David.

The act of trying to communicate with the Unseen (the dead, angel, the devil, the jinn and what have you) is also forbidden in Islam.

I do now see where the English translation might not require that the three methods be exclusive of each other, but a close and prayerful reading of the Arabic seems essential. This is a case where the English transltion is inadequate.

The poetic linguistic style of the Quranic Arabic, at times, carries a far deeper meaning or implication and thus, the Quran requires its readers to think and ponder beyond some of its written verses. A good example would be the commandment on adultery. The Bible said that you should not commit adultery/fornication while the Quran said you should not approach or come close to adultery/fornication. Both carry a similar command, but, the phrase ‘should not approach adultery’ carries a far larger meaning than ‘should not commit adultery’.

‘Should not approach adultery’ would mean NOT only you should avoid the act of adultery, BUT, you should also avoid indulging in activities that could lead you to the act of adultery/fornication. Thus, Islam forbid you to be involved in activities that can arouse your sexual desires such as reading/watching pornographic materials, unchecked freedom of interaction between males and females and other activities that could eventually lead you to the act of adultery/fornication.

So, yes, you’re correct to say “a close and prayerful reading of the Arabic is essential” to understand the Quran, but, I believe so are the sayings of Jesus as quoted in the gospels which are easily misunderstood if taken literally and/or read out of context.
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2018 at 9:49pm

Dear DaviC,

What Jerry Myers has said is in accordance with my understanding contained in the Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad as I have said when answering an article from Bint Atta before.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic