IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What Quran tells about Religion of Ibraham  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What Quran tells about Religion of Ibraham

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 15>
Author
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2019 at 1:52am
Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

Originally posted by MIAW MIAW wrote:

Peace maker,

No need to get upset or annoyed! We are all here searching for one thing: THE TRUTH. Wink
There's no need for us to hate each other... there is enough of that in today's world. Let's work together, hand in hand, to make the world a better place.

A couple of posts ago (above)... You came up with some verses (that you attributed falsely and unfairly to our Qur'an... verses that clearly depict GRAPHIC VIOLENCE  and savage rape against children, women and even  animals...etc.
We showed you what the real verses from our Qur'an say... and we asked you (repeatedly) to tell us where you got your verses from (because they are certainly NOT from our Qur'an)... but you still keep refusing to answer that question.

OK... I shall do you a favor by answering that question for you... they are from YOUR BIBLE. (Which version? ...all of them).

This is what Allah says… ‘Now go and strike the Infidel and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.Surah 27:63 

This is found in 1 Samuel 15:3

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys

Happy is he who repays the infidel for what they have done to us – he who seizes their infants and dashes them against the rocks.” – Surah 34:12 

This is found in Psalm 137:9

https://biblehub.com/psalms/137-9.htm

Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks

So the man took his concubine and sent her outside to them, and they raped her and abused her throughout the night, and at dawn they let her go. At daybreak the woman went back to the house where her master was staying, fell down at the door and lay there until daylight. When her master got up in the morning and opened the door of the house and stepped out to continue on his way, there lay his concubine, fallen in the doorway of the house, with her hands on the threshold. He said to her, ‘Get up; let’s go.’ But there was no answer. Then the man put her on his donkey and set out for home.” – Surah 135:27

This is found in Judges 19:25

https://biblehub.com/judges/19-25.htm

But the men would not listen to him. So the man took his concubine and sent her outside to them, and they raped her and abused her throughout the night, and at dawn they let her go

A Wife, must submit to her husband as to Allah.” – Surah 5:22

This is found in Ephesians 5:22

https://biblehub.com/ephesians/5-22.htm

Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again.” – Surah 21: 7-8

This is found in Exodus 21:7

https://biblehub.com/exodus/21-7.htm

If a man sells his daughter as a servant, she is not to go free as male servants do

Now... I have noticed that you have changed some words, in order to make it look like it's from our Qur'an... but don't worry, I don't blame you, you can't help it, it's not your fault... for you come from a long line of people who have excelled in this practice (for thousands of years)... and succeeded in changing and corrupting all previous books sent by God (Allah SWT). But they have not and will not succeed with corrupting the incorruptible: The Holy Qur'an.

Contrary to what you read and hear in your media, hate speeches, Islamophobe rallyes and  websites ...etc, Islam came to put a stop to the mistreatment (burial) of infants, came to free women from Men's injustice, came to abolish slavery, came to encourage humane treatment of animals...etc... and that is how any Muslim knows straight away that the verses you quoted above are not from the Qur'an... not from God (Allah SWT)... and not even from the original Bible.

I just would like to add this:

The Qur'an was sent by The Almighty God (Allah SWT) to all mankind... in order to set records straight, to cancel and correct all the corruptions and alterations that your ancestors have contaminated Allah's scriptures with (Bible, Torah,...etc), to inform how one should live according to the correct Word (Will) of God... and to inform (in detail) on the consequences to those who choose to follow corrupted  rather than True Word (Will) of God.

If this what I qouted was realy from the Quran you would have an exquise for it and it would be interpreted in the tafsir, but muslims claim we all jews muslims and christians worship the same God that is a lot of nonsense if something does not add up in the Quran then there is some tafsir explain it to save the day. 
MIAW, I'am so sorry I want to join in explaining it.

Peace maker,
That is true what Muslim say that we should only worship to Allah (to one God) as taught by Prophet Musa (Moses), Prophet Isa (Jesus), and Prophet Muhammad.
But why their followers do is different ?
Prophet Moses, Prophet Jesus, Prophet Muhammad were the Messengers of Allah and they only worshiped to one God (Allah), even they also did salah (prayer).

MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2019 at 8:19am

Originally posted by asep garutea asep garutea wrote:

It's ok. Jazakallahu Khairan Asep for your contributions.

Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2019 at 5:39pm

Peace maker,

No need to get upset or annoyed! We are all here searching for one thing: THE TRUTH. Wink
There's no need for us to hate each other... there is enough of that in today's world. Let's work together, hand in hand, to make the world a better place.

A couple of posts ago (above)... You came up with some verses (that you attributed falsely and unfairly to our Qur'an... verses that clearly depict GRAPHIC VIOLENCE  and savage rape against children, women and even  animals...etc.
We showed you what the real verses from our Qur'an say... and we asked you (repeatedly) to tell us where you got your verses from (because they are certainly NOT from our Qur'an)... but you still keep refusing to answer that question.

OK... I shall do you a favor by answering that question for you... they are from YOUR BIBLE. (Which version? ...all of them).

This is what Allah says… ‘Now go and strike the Infidel and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.Surah 27:63 

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys

Happy is he who repays the infidel for what they have done to us – he who seizes their infants and dashes them against the rocks.” – Surah 34:12 

So the man took his concubine and sent her outside to them, and they raped her and abused her throughout the night, and at dawn they let her go. At daybreak the woman went back to the house where her master was staying, fell down at the door and lay there until daylight. When her master got up in the morning and opened the door of the house and stepped out to continue on his way, there lay his concubine, fallen in the doorway of the house, with her hands on the threshold. He said to her, ‘Get up; let’s go.’ But there was no answer. Then the man put her on his donkey and set out for home.” – Surah 135:27

But the men would not listen to him. So the man took his concubine and sent her outside to them, and they raped her and abused her throughout the night, and at dawn they let her go

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again.” – Surah 21: 7-8

If a man sells his daughter as a servant, she is not to go free as male servants do

Now... I have noticed that you have changed some words, in order to make it look like it's from our Qur'an... but don't worry, I don't blame you, you can't help it, it's not your fault... for you come from a long line of people who have excelled in this practice (for thousands of years)... and succeeded in changing and corrupting all previous books sent by God (Allah SWT). But they have not and will not succeed with corrupting the incorruptible: The Holy Qur'an.

Contrary to what you read and hear in your media, hate speeches, Islamophobe rallyes and  websites ...etc, Islam came to put a stop to the mistreatment (burial) of infants, came to free women from Men's injustice, came to abolish slavery, came to encourage humane treatment of animals...etc... and that is how any Muslim knows straight away that the verses you quoted above are not from the Qur'an... not from God (Allah SWT)... and not even from the original Bible.

The Qur'an was sent by The Almighty God (Allah SWT) to all mankind... in order to set records straight, to cancel and correct all the corruptions and alterations that your ancestors have contaminated Allah's scriptures with (Bible, Torah,...etc), to inform how one should live according to the correct Word (Will) of God... and to inform (in detail) on the consequences to those who choose to follow corrupted  rather than True Word (Will) of God.

If this what I qouted was realy from the Quran you would have an exquise for it and it would be interpreted in the tafsir, but muslims claim we all jews muslims and christians worship the same God that is a lot of nonsense if something does not add up in the Quran then there is some tafsir explain it to save the day. 

Peace maker,
That is true what Muslim say that we should only worship to Allah (to one God) as taught by Prophet Musa (Moses), Prophet Isa (Jesus), and Prophet Muhammad.
Prophet Moses, Prophet Jesus, Prophet Muhammad were the Messengers of Allah and they only worshiped to one God (Allah), even they also did salah (prayer).

Does God care what we call Him? Do Muslims and Christians worship the same god?

Moses understood this. When he encountered the call of God that came from the burning bush, Moses asked God, “If I come to the people of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ what shall I say to them?” (Exodus 3:13). God answered Moses, “I Am who I Am” (Exodus 3:14). God told Moses, “Say this to the people of Israel, ‘The Lord, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.’ This is my name forever, and thus I am to be remembered throughout all generations” (Exodus 3:15).

More recently, an Islamic court in Malaysia ruled that only Muslims can use the name “Allah” in print publications. “The usage of the word will cause confusion in the community,” the chief judge ruled. Oddly enough, Christians may well agree with this Islamic judge. To call God “Allah” is to invite confusion

It is an undeniable fact of history that before Muhammed was born, the moon god "al-Ilah" (Allah) had three daughters named al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat. The first two were even named after their father. Each daughter had a separate shrine near Mecca, where Allah's shrine was located.

As Muhammad grew weary from evangelizing his new religion with little success, he was tricked by the devil into adding a verse in the Koran that commanded Muslims to pray to Allah's three pagan daughters Lat, Uzza and Manat. The pagan female trinity was immediately accepted without dissent and the passage was considered part of the revealed Koran. However some time later, Muhammad got a revelation from God that the verse should be removed. After repenting of the error, Muhammad was comforted by God.

Muhammad did not put the three daughters of Allah in the Quran by accident it was to flatter the pagans to convert to his religion then afterwards he found he was confronted by his fellow muslims he was quickly to respond,O thats  Satan who put the words in his mouth and then Jibrill came Muhammad and said what have you done and his so called angel. Jibrill rescue Muhammad of his so called error.(which was not and error)

So in your own words how do you define Allah for me the one in the Quran and  Allah in Bible can you give the comparison why Allah never had three daughters in the Bible so if Allah is the same always and he never changed why is Allah in the Quran then the direct opisite of the Allah in the bible the Quran contradict the Bible completely.

Matthew 24:35

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,

asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2019 at 2:34am

Peace maker,

Peace maker,

Moses understood this. When he encountered the call of God that came from the burning bush, Moses asked God, “If I come to the people of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ what shall I say to them?” (Exodus 3:13). God answered Moses, “I Am who I Am” (Exodus 3:14). God told Moses, “Say this to the people of Israel, ‘The Lord, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.’ This is my name forever, and thus I am to be remembered throughout all generations” (Exodus 3:15).

More recently, an Islamic court in Malaysia ruled that only Muslims can use the name “Allah” in print publications. “The usage of the word will cause confusion in the community,” the chief judge ruled. Oddly enough, Christians may well agree with this Islamic judge. To call God “Allah” is to invite confusion

It is an undeniable fact of history that before Muhammed was born, the moon god "al-Ilah" (Allah) had three daughters named al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat. The first two were even named after their father. Each daughter had a separate shrine near Mecca, where Allah's shrine was located.

As Muhammad grew weary from evangelizing his new religion with little success, he was tricked by the devil into adding a verse in the Koran that commanded Muslims to pray to Allah's three pagan daughters Lat, Uzza and Manat. The pagan female trinity was immediately accepted without dissent and the passage was considered part of the revealed Koran. However some time later, Muhammad got a revelation from God that the verse should be removed. After repenting of the error, Muhammad was comforted by God.

Muhammad did not put the three daughters of Allah in the Quran by accident it was to flatter the pagans to convert to his religion then afterwards he found he was confronted by his fellow muslims he was quickly to respond,O thats  Satan who put the words in his mouth and then Jibrill came Muhammad and said what have you done and his so called angel. Jibrill rescue Muhammad of his so called error.(which was not and error)

So in your own words how do you define Allah for me the one in the Quran and  Allah in Bible can you give the comparison why Allah never had three daughters in the Bible so if Allah is the same always and he never changed why is Allah in the Quran then the direct opisite of the Allah in the bible the Quran contradict the Bible completely.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,

(Does God care what we call Him?)

Answer:
Yes, God cares even hears what is whispered in our hearts.

(Do Muslims and Christians worship the same god?)

Answer:
It should worship the same God, only to one God.
Please try to meditate on these words of God.

Deuteronomy 6: 4
"Hear, O Israel, that God is our Lord, and God is one."

The Qoran 112: 1
قُلْ هُوَ اللّٰهُ اَحَدٌ  
"Say (Muhammad), He is Allah, the One." 

(God told Moses, “Say this to the people of Israel, ‘The Lord, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.’ This is my name forever, and thus I am to be remembered throughout all generations”) (Exodus 3:15).

Answer:
Yes, God says like that, but try to take note that this word is for whom? Israel or all humans? are you Israel?
How about these words of God ?
Matthew 15:24 
"Jesus answered, I was sent only to the lost sheep of the people of Israel."

The Qoran 43: 59
إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا عَبْدٌ �£َنْعَمْنَا عَلَيْهِ وَجَعَلْنَاهُ مَثَلًا لِّبَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ
"'Isa (Jesus) is nothing but a servant of Allah whom We gave him favors and made him a proof (of God's power) for the Children of Israel."

(More recently, an Islamic court in Malaysia ruled that only Muslims can use the name “Allah” in print publications. “The usage of the word will cause confusion in the community,” the chief judge ruled. Oddly enough, Christians may well agree with this Islamic judge. To call God “Allah” is to invite confusion)

Answer:
That is the regulation in their own Country, not for all Countries.

(It is an undeniable fact of history that before Muhammed was born, the moon god "al-Ilah" (Allah) had three daughters named al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat. The first two were even named after their father. Each daughter had a separate shrine near Mecca, where Allah's shrine was located.)

Answer:
That's why the Prophet Muhammad was born in Mecca whose part of his tasks was to realign the teachings of the Tawheed of the previous Prophets.

(As Muhammad grew weary from evangelizing his new religion with little success, he was tricked by the devil into adding a verse in the Koran that commanded Muslims to pray to Allah's three pagan daughters Lat, Uzza and Manat. The pagan female trinity was immediately accepted without dissent and the passage was considered part of the revealed Koran. However some time later, Muhammad got a revelation from God that the verse should be removed. After repenting of the error, Muhammad was comforted by God.)

Answer:
The Prophet Muhammad was not deceived by the devil, on the contrary, the Prophet Muhammad invited people to fight the devil.

(Muhammad did not put the three daughters of Allah in the Quran by accident it was to flatter the pagans to convert to his religion then afterwards he found he was confronted by his fellow muslims he was quickly to respond,O thats  Satan who put the words in his mouth and then Jibrill came Muhammad and said what have you done and his so called angel. Jibrill rescue Muhammad of his so called error.(which was not and error)

Answer:
The Prophet Muhammad only received revelations from his God, he did not dare to change the words of Allah (whether it's adding or subtracting)

(So in your own words how do you define Allah for me the one in the Quran and  Allah in Bible can you give the comparison why Allah never had three daughters in the Bible so if Allah is the same always and he never changed why is Allah in the Quran then the direct opisite of the Allah in the bible the Quran contradict the Bible completely.)

Answer:
Try to think, if God has children it means He will have grandchildren too and so on.
It could be that one day His children will fight for power.

Glory to Allah from what they think.

(Matthew 24:35
36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.)

Answer:
Here is the difference, who wrote in the Gospels
"BUT MY FATHER ONLY"?
Who is He ?, God or Father?
God doesn't have wife and children, while Father has wife and children.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2019 at 4:55pm

Peace maker,

Peace maker,

(Does God care what we call Him?)

Answer:
Yes, God cares even hears what is whispered in our hearts.

Answer:

Deuteronomy 6: 4
"Hear, O Israel, that God is our Lord, and God is one."

The Qoran 112: 1
قُلْ هُوَ اللّٰهُ اَحَدٌ  
"Say (Muhammad), He is Allah, the One." 

(God told Moses, “Say this to the people of Israel, ‘The Lord, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.’ This is my name forever, and thus I am to be remembered throughout all generations”) (Exodus 3:15).

Answer:
Yes, God says like that, but try to take note that this word is for whom? Israel or all humans? are you Israel?
How about these words of God ?
Matthew 15:24 
"Jesus answered, I was sent only to the lost sheep of the people of Israel."

The Qoran 43: 59
إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا عَبْدٌ �£َنْعَمْنَا عَلَيْهِ وَجَعَلْنَاهُ مَثَلًا لِّبَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ
"'Isa (Jesus) is nothing but a servant of Allah whom We gave him favors and made him a proof (of God's power) for the Children of Israel."

(More recently, an Islamic court in Malaysia ruled that only Muslims can use the name “Allah” in print publications. “The usage of the word will cause confusion in the community,” the chief judge ruled. Oddly enough, Christians may well agree with this Islamic judge. To call God “Allah” is to invite confusion)

Answer:
That is the regulation in their own Country, not for all Countries.

(It is an undeniable fact of history that before Muhammed was born, the moon god "al-Ilah" (Allah) had three daughters named al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat. The first two were even named after their father. Each daughter had a separate shrine near Mecca, where Allah's shrine was located.)

Answer:
That's why the Prophet Muhammad was born in Mecca whose part of his tasks was to realign the teachings of the Tawheed of the previous Prophets.

(As Muhammad grew weary from evangelizing his new religion with little success, he was tricked by the devil into adding a verse in the Koran that commanded Muslims to pray to Allah's three pagan daughters Lat, Uzza and Manat. The pagan female trinity was immediately accepted without dissent and the passage was considered part of the revealed Koran. However some time later, Muhammad got a revelation from God that the verse should be removed. After repenting of the error, Muhammad was comforted by God.)

Answer:
The Prophet Muhammad was not deceived by the devil, on the contrary, the Prophet Muhammad invited people to fight the devil.

(Muhammad did not put the three daughters of Allah in the Quran by accident it was to flatter the pagans to convert to his religion then afterwards he found he was confronted by his fellow muslims he was quickly to respond,O thats  Satan who put the words in his mouth and then Jibrill came Muhammad and said what have you done and his so called angel. Jibrill rescue Muhammad of his so called error.(which was not and error)

Answer:
The Prophet Muhammad only received revelations from his God, he did not dare to change the words of Allah (whether it's adding or subtracting)

(So in your own words how do you define Allah for me the one in the Quran and  Allah in Bible can you give the comparison why Allah never had three daughters in the Bible so if Allah is the same always and he never changed why is Allah in the Quran then the direct opisite of the Allah in the bible the Quran contradict the Bible completely.)

Answer:
Try to think, if God has children it means He will have grandchildren too and so on.
It could be that one day His children will fight for power.

Glory to Allah from what they think.

(Matthew 24:35
36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.)

Answer:
Here is the difference, who wrote in the Gospels
"BUT MY FATHER ONLY"?
Who is He ?, God or Father?
God doesn't have wife and children, while Father has wife and children.

Answer:

IT SHOULD, IT SHOULD WHAT YES OR NO ANSWER IS NO ALLAH WAS THE NAME WHAT THE PAGANS CALL THEIR GOD.  UPON.

YAHWEH:
The Name Above All Names

Exodus 19:5-6—
5 Now therefore, if you will truly obey My voice, by keeping My covenant, then you shall be a special treasure to Me above all people; for all the earth is Mine.
6 And you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests, and a holy nation

Deuteronomy 28:9-10—
9 Yahweh will establish you as His Holy People unto Himself, as He promised you on oath, if you will keep the Laws of Yahweh your Father, and walk in all His ways.
10 Then all the people on the earth will see that you are called by the Name of Yahweh, and they will fear you.

I Kepha 2:9—
But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people; that you would show forth the praises of Him Who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

Yahyl 2:32—
And whoever will call with the Name of Yahweh will be delivered; for in Mount Zion in Yerusalem there will be deliverance, as Yahweh has said, among the remnant who has escaped of those whom Yahweh calls.

Acts 2:21—
And it will come to pass that whoever calls on the Name of Yahweh will be delivered.

Romans 10:13—
For Whoever calls with the Name of Yahweh will be saved.

In anyway Muslims are wasting their time God only chose only the Jews as His chosen people so muslims worshiping to Allah is waste of time your god Allah and his prophet mission was only and still is by the help of the muslims is to wipe the Jews of the face of the so much for same God mentality. 

MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2019 at 11:10pm

Moses understood this. When he encountered the call of God that came from the burning bush, Moses asked God, “If I come to the people of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ what shall I say to them?” (Exodus 3:13). God answered Moses, “I Am who I Am” (Exodus 3:14). God told Moses, “Say this to the people of Israel, ‘The Lord, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.’ This is my name forever, and thus I am to be remembered throughout all generations” (Exodus 3:15)...

Another 'Copy & Paste' from Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.

But thank you for quoting it, because in you eagerness to find faults in our Qur'an... you are exposing your own Bible. How?...:

Moses PBUH asked God an extremely important question (Exodus 3:13), i.e. 'What is your name?', because he had to go back and tell the people/children of Israel... to which, (according to your bible), God does not give him a 'straight' answer... God just says: "I Am Who I Am", "This is my name forever"... it does not make sense!... Is this what Moses supposed to go back and tell his people??... this is another insult to God!!

The Qur'an, on the other hand, relates this very incident... where God gives a more logical answer... The true answer (I've put 3 translations):

Qur'an [20:14]

Chapter (20) sūrat ṭā hā

Sahih International: Indeed, I am Allah. There is no deity except Me, so worship Me and establish prayer for My remembrance.

Yusuf Ali: "Verily, I am Allah: There is no god but I: So serve thou Me (only), and establish regular prayer for celebrating My praise.

Arberry: Verily I am God; there is no god but I; therefore serve Me, and perform the prayer of My remembrance.

Another thing:

According to Christianity.com (https://www.christianity.com/jesus/birth-of-jesus/bethlehem/what-was-jesus-doing-before-he-was-born-in-bethlehem.html):

Paragraph 1: ...Jesus Christ. As the Son of God he has existed from eternity past...

Paragraph 2: ...from all eternity the Son has been enjoying the love and glory that he shares with God the Father. Shortly before his death Jesus prays...

Paragraph 3: ...the Bible identifies God the Son as the creator of all things...

Paragraph 4: ...before his incarnation the Son of God was sustaining the universe...

Paragraph 6: (The bible on Jesus)...does show him as the creator and sustainer of the universe who was receiving angelic worship...

If all this is true, then why would God (the Father) withhold such vitally important information from Moses in the above incident??... Our Christian brothers (and sisters) must find this very 'confusing' Confused

And... How is it that the 'Creator of all things' and the 'sustainer of the Universe' be chased and caught by the men that he created, then get tortured, crucified and killed (according to your own belief)???

Find out what God (in the Qur'an) Tells us about anyone who holds such confusing/insulting beliefs... how they will have to answer for them very strictly! (on Judgement Day)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2019 at 7:37am

Moses understood this. When he encountered the call of God that came from the burning bush, Moses asked God, “If I come to the people of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ what shall I say to them?” (Exodus 3:13). God answered Moses, “I Am who I Am” (Exodus 3:14). God told Moses, “Say this to the people of Israel, ‘The Lord, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.’ This is my name forever, and thus I am to be remembered throughout all generations” (Exodus 3:15)...

But thank you for quoting it, because in you eagerness to find faults in our Qur'an... you are exposing your own Bible. How?...:

Moses PBUH asked God an extremely important question (Exodus 3:13), i.e. 'What is your name?', because he had to go back and tell the people/children of Israel... to which, (according to your bible), God does not give him a 'straight' answer... God just says: "I Am Who I Am", "This is my name forever"... it does not make sense!... Is this what Moses supposed to go back and tell his people??... this is another insult to God!!

The Qur'an, on the other hand, relates this very incident... where God gives a more logical answer... The true answer (I've put 3 translations):

Chapter (20) sūrat ṭā hā

Sahih International: Indeed, I am Allah. There is no deity except Me, so worship Me and establish prayer for My remembrance.

Yusuf Ali: "Verily, I am Allah: There is no god but I: So serve thou Me (only), and establish regular prayer for celebrating My praise.

Arberry: Verily I am God; there is no god but I; therefore serve Me, and perform the prayer of My remembrance.

Another thing:

According to Christianity.com (https://www.christianity.com/jesus/birth-of-jesus/bethlehem/what-was-jesus-doing-before-he-was-born-in-bethlehem.html):

Paragraph 1: ...Jesus Christ. As the Son of God he has existed from eternity past...

Paragraph 2: ...from all eternity the Son has been enjoying the love and glory that he shares with God the Father. Shortly before his death Jesus prays...

Paragraph 3: ...the Bible identifies God the Son as the creator of all things...

Paragraph 4: ...before his incarnation the Son of God was sustaining the universe...

Paragraph 6: (The bible on Jesus)...does show him as the creator and sustainer of the universe who was receiving angelic worship...

If all this is true, then why would God (the Father) withhold such vitally important information from Moses in the above incident??... Our Christian brothers (and sisters) must find this very 'confusing' Confused

And... How is it that the 'Creator of all things' and the 'sustainer of the Universe' be chased and caught by the men that he created, then get tortured, crucified and killed (according to your own belief)???

Find out what God (in the Qur'an) Tells us about anyone who holds such confusing/insulting beliefs... how they will have to answer for them very strictly! (on Judgement Day)

I never was on Billy Graham's site was there something that he said that upset you?
I don't have and I don't need to insult the Quran and your false so called prophet they insult themself by all the silly things that is writen in the Quran and hadiths it is so so silly that some Imam must write Tafsir so that muslims can understand what was written in the Quran.

So what is issue of God having a Son do you have a Son so you are allowed to have Son or a daughter. Allah had three daughters why don't you investigate your own silly book.

If you believe that your false prophet went on supersonic magic flying donkey with female torso from Mecca all the way up to Jerusalem with the speed just to ascend to heaven to get and so called open heart surgery by means of some angel was very big lie that I can tell you.

Washing of the Prophet's heart

Q 94:1 Did we not open your chest? 2 and remove your burden from you 3 which injured your back?

Anas b. Malik: I saw the mark of the stitches on the Prophet's chest.

Angels never perform open sugeries on humans they perform miracles

No Muslim can deny the importance of Mohammed's night journey in Islam, because this flight determined the Islamic rituals of praying five times a day, and performing ablution - or washing before prayer. In other words Mohammed's night journey impacts the lives of 1.5 billion Muslims all over the world - five times - each and every day.

For example some claimed it was one of these mythical flying animals that  enabled Abraham who lived in Hebron, to pay visits to his son Ishmael in Mecca, a 1200 kilometers away. Some of Islam's "historians" claim it was a baraq that enabled Ishmael to attend his father Abraham's funeral in Hebron. Are we beginning to get the picture? Any time the thousand kilometers between Mecca and Israel demonstrates the conspicuous geographical impossibility, of any suggestion that Abraham or Ishmael were ever within 1,000 kilometers of where Mecca was eventually settled in the 4th century AD, simply break out the flying donkey-mule!

If you can believe this then you believe any nonsense.

asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2019 at 7:25pm

Chapter (20) sūrat ṭā hā

Another thing:

I never was on Billy Graham's site was there something that he said that upset you?
I don't have and I don't need to insult the Quran and your false so called prophet they insult themself by all the silly things that is writen in the Quran and hadiths it is so so silly that some Imam must write Tafsir so that muslims can understand what was written in the Quran.

So what is issue of God having a Son do you have a Son so you are allowed to have Son or a daughter. Allah had three daughters why don't you investigate your own silly book.

If you believe that your false prophet went on supersonic magic flying donkey with female torso from Mecca all the way up to Jerusalem with the speed just to ascend to heaven to get and so called open heart surgery by means of some angel was very big lie that I can tell you.

Washing of the Prophet's heart

Q 94:1 Did we not open your chest? 2 and remove your burden from you 3 which injured your back?

Angels never perform open sugeries on humans they perform miracles

No Muslim can deny the importance of Mohammed's night journey in Islam, because this flight determined the Islamic rituals of praying five times a day, and performing ablution - or washing before prayer. In other words Mohammed's night journey impacts the lives of 1.5 billion Muslims all over the world - five times - each and every day.

For example some claimed it was one of these mythical flying animals that  enabled Abraham who lived in Hebron, to pay visits to his son Ishmael in Mecca, a 1200 kilometers away. Some of Islam's "historians" claim it was a baraq that enabled Ishmael to attend his father Abraham's funeral in Hebron. Are we beginning to get the picture? Any time the thousand kilometers between Mecca and Israel demonstrates the conspicuous geographical impossibility, of any suggestion that Abraham or Ishmael were ever within 1,000 kilometers of where Mecca was eventually settled in the 4th century AD, simply break out the flying donkey-mule!

If you can believe this then you believe any nonsense.

You said:
"I don't have and I don't need to insult the Quran and your false"

Answer:
While in your writing underneath you said:
"If you believe that your false prophet went on supersonic magic flying donkey"

Answer:
In psychology, this is a high-level forgetful case for saying something, but in a short time he didn't feel he had said something. So, no wonder if Tim the plumber said that you are arrogant.

Answer:
I don't care if he saw it from which point of view, but the Qoran is the Word of Allah which has provided many things for my salvation, especially salvation for the eternal afterlife.

You said:
"In other words Mohammed's night journey impacts the lives of 1.5 billion Muslims all over the world - five times - each and every day."

Answer:
Yes, all Muslims are ordered to do salah as all the Prophets did including Jesus. And I can prove it from the Gospel if needed.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 15>
  Share Topic