IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What Quran tells about Religion of Ibraham  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What Quran tells about Religion of Ibraham

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 15>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2018 at 2:51am
Originally posted by asep garut asep garut wrote:

Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

Peace maker,

No matter how much your influence and explanation, for me will not change forever because I believe more in the Qur'an than any other books in this world.

That is the sign that Allah has the absolute power to make humanity in this world different beliefs.

Who and what told you to believe in the Quran?
Who told you Allah has absolute power?
Where is Allah right now?
I am not influencing you,you influence yourself by your own will and may be someone elses advise.
You must just remember Jesus is the Messiah the saviour of all mankind in this anything after him that wanted to imitate some kind of salvation will not work like 1,5 billion prayers a day what Allah can not hear them no prayer is answered whats wrong? for 1400 years long whats wrong? Allah can not hear the muslims why?

Allah told me to believe the Quran.

Allah tells me that HE has absolute power as in HIS words in the Quran. just a real example: no one in this world can make the universe except HIM.

Allah holds all that is in this universe, even what is in our body.

What affects me is Allah through His word in the Quran.

I always remember Jesus (Isa) and the other Prophets.

You said: “what Allah can not hear them no prayer is answered whats wrong? for 1400 years long whats wrong? Allah can not hear the muslims why?”

You seem to know exactly about unanswered prayers, so you can say like that.

Please remember, not only religious people who are heard and granted their prayers by Allah, even devil who are cursed by Allah there is his prayer that was granted by Allah.

You did not answer my question.
Allah did not told you believe in the Quran cause he never can.
Allah has no power and the QURAN can not be his words.
Allah can not affect you only you can.
Jesus was and is not Isa Muhammad heard it all wrong.
Allah can never and has never hear anyones prayers.
Where is Allah now?
Allah was just Muhammad's invention of his own god further on Muhammad was islam's godfather and muslims still listens to him the QURAN WAS MUHAMMAD'S HIS INVENTION to trick his followers to follow and support him.
Die in war go to paradise.
Survive in war then you get a share of the spoils in other word muslims in Muhammad's time his pay for the fight.
Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2018 at 4:57am

Peace maker,

No matter how much your influence and explanation, for me will not change forever because I believe more in the Qur'an than any other books in this world.

That is the sign that Allah has the absolute power to make humanity in this world different beliefs.

I am not influencing you,you influence yourself by your own will and may be someone elses advise.
You must just remember Jesus is the Messiah the saviour of all mankind in this anything after him that wanted to imitate some kind of salvation will not work like 1,5 billion prayers a day what Allah can not hear them no prayer is answered whats wrong? for 1400 years long whats wrong? Allah can not hear the muslims why?

Allah tells me that HE has absolute power as in HIS words in the Quran. just a real example: no one in this world can make the universe except HIM.

You said: “what Allah can not hear them no prayer is answered whats wrong? for 1400 years long whats wrong? Allah can not hear the muslims why?”

Please remember, not only religious people who are heard and granted their prayers by Allah, even devil who are cursed by Allah there is his prayer that was granted by Allah.

Where is Allah can he not hear 1,5 billion muslim prayers?
Why is there so much war in most of the muslim states? can't Allah intervene with peace.
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2018 at 3:10am

Peace maker,

Why is there so much war in most of the muslim states? can't Allah intervene with peace.

Allah has forbidden Muslims fight with Muslims, and those who fight are those who do not follow the words of Allah and His Messenger. Will Allah help those who ignore His word?
The causes of why they can fight among others: power struggles, differences that are dogmatic in religion, incitement due to politics from outside Islam, and so on.

Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2018 at 9:12am

Peace maker,

Allah has forbidden Muslims fight with Muslims, and those who fight are those who do not follow the words of Allah and His Messenger. Will Allah help those who ignore His word?
The causes of why they can fight among others: power struggles, differences that are dogmatic in religion, incitement due to politics from outside Islam, and so on.

It is easy to say that the other side is not proper Muslim. So Kill Them!!!

Easy solution; Get both sides to talk to the likes of me for a bit and suddenly they will be brothers.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2018 at 6:31pm
Calm Tim, Islam does not teach to kill each other, including to non-Muslims, because human enemies are cursed demons who always whisper to the human heart to behave badly.
Even though Muslims must kill, it must be in accordance with the word of Allah in the Quran 60:8
Therefore, not all Muslims in the world have understood the contents of the Quran, let alone you.
Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2018 at 3:46am

Calm Tim, Islam does not teach to kill each other, including to non-Muslims, because human enemies are cursed demons who always whisper to the human heart to behave badly.
Even though Muslims must kill, it must be in accordance with the word of Allah in the Quran 60:8
Therefore, not all Muslims in the world have understood the contents of the Quran, let alone you.
So Muslims must kill according to the Quran 60:8. Allah only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion – [forbids] that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

What about the other killing verses in the Quran? So don't come and tell me I read it out of context!

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into  raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help." 

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".  This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah'). 

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers. 

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2018 at 1:56am

So Muslims must kill according to the Quran 60:8. Allah only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion – [forbids] that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

What about the other killing verses in the Quran? So don't come and tell me I read it out of context!

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into  raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help." 

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".  This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah'). 

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers. 

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

All the verses that you give occur when Muslims are fought, and Muslims cannot be silent if they were fought by others (must) fight for the sake of life and religion.

Therefore, if you only see the Quran in translation, it is as if all non-Muslims must be fought. You must know the Asbabun-nuzul (the cause of the verse revealed).

All the verses you gave were when the battle of Badr and the battle of Uhud.

These verses can also be used today if Muslims are oppressed and persecuted by other nations. Muslims are forbidden by Allah to attack others who do not attack them.

DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2018 at 7:15am
Peacemaker, I recommend you read "Muhammad - His Life and Times" by Martin Lings. The best English language biography and a fascinating, easy read taken from the best original sources. If you learn how Muhummad actually acted and compare that to the Qu'ran your comparisons will be more accurate.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 15>
  Share Topic