IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What Quran tells about Religion of Ibraham  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What Quran tells about Religion of Ibraham

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2018 at 10:10pm
Peace maker,

No matter how much your influence and explanation, for me will not change forever because I believe more in the Qur'an than any other books in this world.

That is the sign that Allah has the absolute power to make humanity in this world different beliefs.

Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2018 at 1:11am
Originally posted by asep garut asep garut wrote:

Peace maker,

No matter how much your influence and explanation, for me will not change forever because I believe more in the Qur'an than any other books in this world.

That is the sign that Allah has the absolute power to make humanity in this world different beliefs.

Even if the real world shows that on occaision the Koran gets it wrong?
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2018 at 6:12am
Trying to change people's beliefs through the internet is not a gracious act. Nobody ever changes religion orientation based on internet posts. That would be incredibly shallow.

At best you present your religion as group of pushy and conceited people. At worst, you lead people to doubt their faith in God entirely.

Every conversation here should be based in prayer and not argument.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2018 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by DavidC DavidC wrote:

Trying to change people's beliefs through the internet is not a gracious act. Nobody ever changes religion orientation based on internet posts. That would be incredibly shallow.

At best you present your religion as group of pushy and conceited people. At worst, you lead people to doubt their faith in God entirely.

Yes DavidC, I agree your opinion, let alone through the internet or the like, even meet face to face, it is not necessarily people will change their religion, because it can not be separated from the Will of God.
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2018 at 11:54pm

If exposure to new ideas causes you to think about the world in a different way, a more enlightened way, in which you are better able to deal with it is the realization of uncertainty actually a very good thing?
yandex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yandex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2018 at 9:29pm

Trying to change people's beliefs through the internet is not a gracious act. Nobody ever changes religion orientation based on internet posts. That would be incredibly shallow....

On the contrary,  internet & social media is a significant platform now for dawah/ proselytization. That's also one of the purpose of this forum for the owners too. Yes, people do change their perception when they see facts provided to them online which otherwise they never came across before.

Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

Asep.
The QURAN was not God's word its Muhammad's words and he was not a prophet clear and easy to refute.

Well I think Bible is not the word of God too. On the point about Muhammad however I can provide an example as below. When you read the both the related hadith & the Quranic verse, you can make your own conclusion. Here you can see Muhammad correcting his verse not realizing the blind guy was there with him. It was definitely not the All Knowing God who overlooked.

Narrated Al-Bara:

When the Verse:--"Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home)," (4.95) was revealed, the Prophet said, "Call so-and-so." That person came to him with an ink-pot and a wooden board or a shoulder scapula bone. The Prophet (ﷺ) said (to him), "Write: 'Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and those who strive and fight in the Cause of Allah." Ibn Um Maktum who was sitting behind the Prophet (ﷺ) then said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! I am a blind man." So there was revealed in the place of that Verse, the Verse:--"Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home) except those who are disabled (by injury, or are blind or lame etc.) and those who strive and fight in the Cause of Allah." (4.95)

Sahih al-Bukhari Vol. 6, Book 60, Hadith 118Prophetic Commentary on the Qur'an

Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward;

(Quran 4 95)
Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2018 at 4:51pm

Peace maker,

Who and what told you to believe in the Quran?
Who told you Allah has absolute power?
Where is Allah right now?
I am not influencing you,you influence yourself by your own will and may be someone elses advise.
You must just remember Jesus is the Messiah the saviour of all mankind in this anything after him that wanted to imitate some kind of salvation will not work like 1,5 billion prayers a day what Allah can not hear them no prayer is answered whats wrong? for 1400 years long whats wrong? Allah can not hear the muslims why?
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2018 at 6:07am
Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

Peace maker,

Who and what told you to believe in the Quran?
Who told you Allah has absolute power?
Where is Allah right now?
I am not influencing you,you influence yourself by your own will and may be someone elses advise.
You must just remember Jesus is the Messiah the saviour of all mankind in this anything after him that wanted to imitate some kind of salvation will not work like 1,5 billion prayers a day what Allah can not hear them no prayer is answered whats wrong? for 1400 years long whats wrong? Allah can not hear the muslims why?

Allah told me to believe the Quran.

Allah tells me that HE has absolute power as in HIS words in the Quran. just a real example: no one in this world can make the universe except HIM.

Allah holds all that is in this universe, even what is in our body.

What affects me is Allah through His word in the Quran.

I always remember Jesus (Isa) and the other Prophets.

You said: “what Allah can not hear them no prayer is answered whats wrong? for 1400 years long whats wrong? Allah can not hear the muslims why?”

You seem to know exactly about unanswered prayers, so you can say like that.

Please remember, not only religious people who are heard and granted their prayers by Allah, even devil who are cursed by Allah there is his prayer that was granted by Allah.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>
  Share Topic