IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What Quran tells about Religion of Ibraham  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What Quran tells about Religion of Ibraham

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2019 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by MIAW MIAW wrote:

Peace maker,

No need to get upset or annoyed! We are all here searching for one thing: THE TRUTH. Wink
There's no need for us to hate each other... there is enough of that in today's world. Let's work together, hand in hand, to make the world a better place.

A couple of posts ago (above)... You came up with some verses (that you attributed falsely and unfairly to our Qur'an... verses that clearly depict GRAPHIC VIOLENCE  and savage rape against children, women and even  animals...etc.
We showed you what the real verses from our Qur'an say... and we asked you (repeatedly) to tell us where you got your verses from (because they are certainly NOT from our Qur'an)... but you still keep refusing to answer that question.

OK... I shall do you a favor by answering that question for you... they are from YOUR BIBLE. (Which version? ...all of them).

Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

This is what Allah says… ‘Now go and strike the Infidel and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.Surah 27:63 

This is found in 1 Samuel 15:3

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys

Happy is he who repays the infidel for what they have done to us – he who seizes their infants and dashes them against the rocks.” – Surah 34:12 

This is found in Psalm 137:9

https://biblehub.com/psalms/137-9.htm

Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks

So the man took his concubine and sent her outside to them, and they raped her and abused her throughout the night, and at dawn they let her go. At daybreak the woman went back to the house where her master was staying, fell down at the door and lay there until daylight. When her master got up in the morning and opened the door of the house and stepped out to continue on his way, there lay his concubine, fallen in the doorway of the house, with her hands on the threshold. He said to her, ‘Get up; let’s go.’ But there was no answer. Then the man put her on his donkey and set out for home.” – Surah 135:27

This is found in Judges 19:25

https://biblehub.com/judges/19-25.htm

But the men would not listen to him. So the man took his concubine and sent her outside to them, and they raped her and abused her throughout the night, and at dawn they let her go

A Wife, must submit to her husband as to Allah.” – Surah 5:22

This is found in Ephesians 5:22

https://biblehub.com/ephesians/5-22.htm

Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again.” – Surah 21: 7-8

This is found in Exodus 21:7

https://biblehub.com/exodus/21-7.htm

If a man sells his daughter as a servant, she is not to go free as male servants do

Now... I have noticed that you have changed some words, in order to make it look like it's from our Qur'an... but don't worry, I don't blame you, you can't help it, it's not your fault... for you come from a long line of people who have excelled in this practice (for thousands of years)... and succeeded in changing and corrupting all previous books sent by God (Allah SWT). But they have not and will not succeed with corrupting the incorruptible: The Holy Qur'an.

Contrary to what you read and hear in your media, hate speeches, Islamophobe rallyes and  websites ...etc, Islam came to put a stop to the mistreatment (burial) of infants, came to free women from Men's injustice, came to abolish slavery, came to encourage humane treatment of animals...etc... and that is how any Muslim knows straight away that the verses you quoted above are not from the Qur'an... not from God (Allah SWT)... and not even from the original Bible.

I just would like to add this:

The Qur'an was sent by The Almighty God (Allah SWT) to all mankind... in order to set records straight, to cancel and correct all the corruptions and alterations that your ancestors have contaminated Allah's scriptures with (Bible, Torah,...etc), to inform how one should live according to the correct Word (Will) of God... and to inform (in detail) on the consequences to those who choose to follow corrupted  rather than True Word (Will) of God.

asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2019 at 7:59am

Originally posted by asep garutea asep garutea wrote:

You have been influenced by the behavior of some Muslims so you have that understanding.
Please remember, Islam does not teach radicalism.
If the Prophet Muhammad was a radical person, it was impossible for his teachings to spread throughout the world.
Here is the proof:
Allah Says:
"Then thanks to the grace of God you (Muhammad) are gentle to them. If you act hard and have a rough heart, surely they will distance themselves from your surroundings. Therefore forgive them and ask forgiveness for them, and consult with them in the matter. Then, if you have made up your mind, then put your trust in Allah. Truly, Allah loves those who tawakkal."
(Ali 'Imran 3: 159)

As for what you wrote (3,151) means Allah tells us that those who associate Him will go to hell.
And what you wrote (8.12)
You do not know why that word of Allah revealed.
That verse sent down to strengthen the Muslims Ummah during the Badr war when there were more opponents than the Muslims Ummah.
And Allah helped the Prophet Muhammad and his army with the help of angels.
It happened in the desert and rock hills. There is no civil society etc, only troops versus troops.
You said:
Muhammad boasted "I have been made victorious with terror" Bukhari 4:52:220  
Where did the hadith come from?
It was a political nuanced sentence so that everyone assumed that the Prophet Muhammad was arrogant and radical.
The correct is:
The Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam said:
"This little army has won because of Allah's help."
I have told in this forum before that some of the hadiths are authentic and some are fake, except the Qoran.

You must make up your mind the hadith is not fake its sahih whuch means authentic and it proofs the QURAN SO LETS THEN STAY WITH QURAN AS YOU PLEASE.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah'). 

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers. 

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve, fight in the cause of Taghut (Satan, etc.). So fight you against the friends of Shaitan (Satan)" The Arabic for the word "fight" is from qital, meaning physical combat.

This is what the QURAN says in context.

Explanation of the Quran 2: 244 and 2: 216
These verses explain that if we already know that there is no point in escaping death, like your country was attacked by another country, is it only the army that is obliged to fight? Or will all the people go to war?

When Islam will be destroyed, then Muslims must fight with all their wealth and souls to uphold the religion of the Prophets and Apostles on this earth (The religion of monotheism). And Allah is All-Hearing what people who don't want to fight (hypocritical Muslims) and those who are willing to fight (Mujahid). Then the good will be rewarded with kindness. Conversely, crime will also be rewarded with crime.

You said:
(Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.)
Answer:
I want to ask you: 
did you witness what happened at that time?
If you say it like that, you like assume:
1. God has sided with the wrong person.
2. You seem to know better than historians.
3. Your statement is not in accordance with the word of Allah in the Quran 3:159

Explanation of the Quran (3:56)
It's true like that. It's the same if you oppose many laws that apply in your Country, what happens to you?
Therefore, the Prophet Muhammad invited humanity to follow the rules of Allah, God of all the Prophets, in order to get salvation including salvation for the hereafter.

Explanation of the Quran (3: 151)
Allah told to worship only to Him as all the Prophets and Apostles worship only to Him.
And that fear will be felt when someone is dying where the door to repentance has been closed.

Explanation of the Quran (4:74)
This verse contains two meanings, namely to fight with weapons for the sake of upholding the religion of Allah (Tawhid) and or fight without weapons, for example: teaching useful knowledge, helping the poor, fighting against lust etc. That also includes jihad or qital without weapons.

You said:
(The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.)

Answer:
Can you imagine if God told all Muslims to carry out suicide bombings, it would be against Quran 4: 29, 30.

Explanation of the Quran (4:76)
Yes, Satan is a real enemy of man, so Satan will try to persuade and fight those who believe in Allah until success. (Like the devil's request when he will be sent down to earth.)

Now it's my turn to ask you. 
Why haven't you answered my question in the article:
(Wants a proof that the Quran is God's word !!)
This is my question (Oct. 13, 2019)
Peace maker,
What do you mean:
"You won't be able to proof to me so don't waste your time.."
Are you telling me to prove it or what ?, please don't be biased, because there will be many people who see in this forum.
Thanks.

THE QURAN WAS IT ALLAH OR MUHAMMAD.
IS THIS A GENEROUS GOD'S WORDS OR MUHAMMAD'S OWN WORDS.

YOU WANT IT SO GET IT.

This is what Allah says… ‘Now go and strike the Infidel and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.” Surah 27:63

Happy is he who repays the infidel for what they have done to us – he who seizes their infants and dashes them against the rocks.” – Surah 34:12

So the man took his concubine and sent her outside to them, and they raped her and abused her throughout the night, and at dawn they let her go. At daybreak the woman went back to the house where her master was staying, fell down at the door and lay there until daylight. When her master got up in the morning and opened the door of the house and stepped out to continue on his way, there lay his concubine, fallen in the doorway of the house, with her hands on the threshold. He said to her, ‘Get up; let’s go.’ But there was no answer. Then the man put her on his donkey and set out for home.” – Surah 135:27

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again.” – Surah 21: 7-8

The Quran was not and is not the word of God which was written by Muhammad's so called advisors or so called Caliphs cause they haven't got a book so they concocted a false and corrupted book after Muhammad died and then they just did the same as Muhammad carry on with their cruelty of wars invations and war crimes

Till today your so called jihadist is still wage war Muslims against Muslims I am not even talking about the war against non muslims. 

WHAT? WHAT?

Be calm down sir, no need to tone like angry, I can see it.
Remember, the devil will easily come to the hearts of people who are angry.

I want to ask you, where do you find those surahs ?
For you to know that all the contains are wrong. 
The right contents are what MIAW explained to you.

I ask you what the name of the publisher of the Quran that you read, or whether the cover reads "Al Furqan Al Haq" (The True Furqan) ? published around 2005.
The contents of such fake Quran are very contrary to the Quran which is generally used by Muslims.
If you want to get the correct Quran contents, come to the Mosque in your area.
There are still people who want to destroy the religion of Allah on this earth.
But I am not worried because Allah will preserve its authenticity and even Allah will add to its light.

Everything in the Quran is a fabrication now I have got your and MAIW attention the furgan is a fabrication just as the original Quran I don't know who wanted to brainwash Christians by that Quran Furqan to mislead them.
You can't crap into beter crap.
Which one do believe the true Furqan or the Fake Furqan.
O ye who was the reciter of the true Furqan?
Okay which Quran should you reomend me to read?
Warsh.
Qalun.
al-Duri.
Khalaf.
Hafs.
In about every Mosque there is a Quran with four or more books from the authentic hadiths.
Which Quran and which hadiths is in the Mosque which you attend to?
You said:
"The whole Quran is fake"
If so, you also don't believe in Jesus' miracles in the Quran, whereas you say yourself 
"the Christian Apocrypa in the Quran is 100% right do you agree"

I and MIAW do not intend to brainwash you but only convey the truth of the teachings of the Prophets and Apostles of Allah.
You believe it or not, it doesn't matter to Muslims because only Allah can give Hidayah (guidance).

You said:
"Which one do believe the true Furqan or the Fake Furqan."

It is definitely the true Quran from Allah, not the Quran which is published by the people who do not like the truth of the Quran.

You said:
"O ye who was the reciter of the true Furqan? Okay which Quran should you reomend me to read?"

All Muslims read the true Quran.
I recommend you to send the Quran and the Gospels that you read now. Insyaa Allah, I will be able to explain it to you.
And the Quran that I read is the Quran that has passed censorship from the Ministry of Religion which consists of Arabic linguists, Nahwu science, And the memorization of the Quran (
In accordance with sura 15: 9)

I don't know why every time I ask you about the Gospel, you do not directly answer it or you turn to talking about the contents of the Quran, and I still always answer it. All can judge in this forum about a person's personality through the contents of his writings.

MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2019 at 1:42am

Peace maker,

No need to get upset or annoyed! We are all here searching for one thing: THE TRUTH. Wink
There's no need for us to hate each other... there is enough of that in today's world. Let's work together, hand in hand, to make the world a better place.

A couple of posts ago (above)... You came up with some verses (that you attributed falsely and unfairly to our Qur'an... verses that clearly depict GRAPHIC VIOLENCE  and savage rape against children, women and even  animals...etc.
We showed you what the real verses from our Qur'an say... and we asked you (repeatedly) to tell us where you got your verses from (because they are certainly NOT from our Qur'an)... but you still keep refusing to answer that question.

OK... I shall do you a favor by answering that question for you... they are from YOUR BIBLE. (Which version? ...all of them).

This is what Allah says… ‘Now go and strike the Infidel and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.Surah 27:63 

This is found in 1 Samuel 15:3

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys

This is found in Psalm 137:9

https://biblehub.com/psalms/137-9.htm

Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks

This is found in Judges 19:25

https://biblehub.com/judges/19-25.htm

But the men would not listen to him. So the man took his concubine and sent her outside to them, and they raped her and abused her throughout the night, and at dawn they let her go

This is found in Ephesians 5:22

https://biblehub.com/ephesians/5-22.htm

Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord

This is found in Exodus 21:7

https://biblehub.com/exodus/21-7.htm

If a man sells his daughter as a servant, she is not to go free as male servants do

Now... I have noticed that you have changed some words, in order to make it look like it's from our Qur'an... but don't worry, I don't blame you, you can't help it, it's not your fault... for you come from a long line of people who have excelled in this practice (for thousands of years)... and succeeded in changing and corrupting all previous books sent by God (Allah SWT). But they have not and will not succeed with corrupting the incorruptible: The Holy Qur'an.

Contrary to what you read and hear in your media, hate speeches, Islamophobe rallyes and  websites ...etc, Islam came to put a stop to the mistreatment (burial) of infants, came to free women from Men's injustice, came to abolish slavery, came to encourage humane treatment of animals...etc... and that is how any Muslim knows straight away that the verses you quoted above are not from the Qur'an... not from God (Allah SWT)... and not even from the original Bible.

Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2019 at 11:59am
Originally posted by MIAW MIAW wrote:

...Which one do believe the true Furqan or the Fake Furqan...

Oh dear!... Embarrassed

All my life... I have only known and came across... ONE QUR'AN (aka Furqan)... the one and only (for the past 1500 years)... and I now presume that there are other writings (attributed to the Qur'an) that only exist in Hate speeches and leaflets, some haters' bookcases, and of course in their dreams.

Please stop acting like a 'floundering fish' out of water... by changing the subject and hopping between subjects:

You were asked a SIMPLE question in the last couple of posts... I really would like the answer... so here it is again:

Where (EXACTLY) did you get those fabricated/false/fake verses from??

Edition, Publisher, Author, Website...etc would help.

I am insisting to know... because most of Islam-haters like yourself usually base their hatred on false and fake Qur'an and Hadith... so they spend a lifetime in utter darkness and ignorance without knowing it... therefore, as you can see, I am trying to help you 'criticize' Islam and Muslims on a 'correct basis'... not a false (fake) basis... I hope that you can at least appreciate that.

The whole Quran is fake and fabricated and is a amalgamated concoction of various religions and pagan practises so it is catagorised as a cult of your false prophet Muhammad. 
Let me tell you one thing in this world you can and have not got the power to help me you can even help yourself now you want to help others to go to hell you beter wake up it seems to me you don't know how to read the Quran, O and Allah could only speak Arabic so much for an so called Almighty God.
MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2019 at 10:57pm

...Which one do believe the true Furqan or the Fake Furqan...

Oh dear!... Embarrassed

All my life... I have only known and came across... ONE QUR'AN (aka Furqan)... the one and only (for the past 1500 years)... but I have also known that there are other writings (attributed falsely to the Qur'an) that only exist in Hate speeches and leaflets, some haters' bookcases, and of course in their dreams.

Please stop acting like a 'floundering fish' out of water... by changing the subject and hopping between subjects:

You were asked a SIMPLE question in the last couple of posts... I really would like the answer... so here it is again:

Where (EXACTLY) did you get those fabricated/false/fake verses from??

Edition, Publisher, Author, Website...etc would help.

I am insisting to know... because most of Islam-haters like yourself usually base their hatred on false and fake Qur'an and Hadith... so they spend a lifetime in utter darkness and ignorance without knowing it... therefore, as you can see, I am trying to help you 'criticize' Islam and Muslims on a 'correct basis'... not a false (fake) basis... I hope that you can at least appreciate that.

Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2019 at 8:02pm

You have been influenced by the behavior of some Muslims so you have that understanding.
If the Prophet Muhammad was a radical person, it was impossible for his teachings to spread throughout the world.
Here is the proof:
Allah Says:
"Then thanks to the grace of God you (Muhammad) are gentle to them. If you act hard and have a rough heart, surely they will distance themselves from your surroundings. Therefore forgive them and ask forgiveness for them, and consult with them in the matter. Then, if you have made up your mind, then put your trust in Allah. Truly, Allah loves those who tawakkal."

As for what you wrote (3,151) means Allah tells us that those who associate Him will go to hell.
That verse sent down to strengthen the Muslims Ummah during the Badr war when there were more opponents than the Muslims Ummah.
It happened in the desert and rock hills. There is no civil society etc, only troops versus troops.
You said:
It was a political nuanced sentence so that everyone assumed that the Prophet Muhammad was arrogant and radical.
The correct is:
I have told in this forum before that some of the hadiths are authentic and some are fake, except the Qoran.

You must make up your mind the hadith is not fake its sahih whuch means authentic and it proofs the QURAN SO LETS THEN STAY WITH QURAN AS YOU PLEASE.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah'). 

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers. 

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve, fight in the cause of Taghut (Satan, etc.). So fight you against the friends of Shaitan (Satan)" The Arabic for the word "fight" is from qital, meaning physical combat.

These verses explain that if we already know that there is no point in escaping death, like your country was attacked by another country, is it only the army that is obliged to fight? Or will all the people go to war?

When Islam will be destroyed, then Muslims must fight with all their wealth and souls to uphold the religion of the Prophets and Apostles on this earth (The religion of monotheism). And Allah is All-Hearing what people who don't want to fight (hypocritical Muslims) and those who are willing to fight (Mujahid). Then the good will be rewarded with kindness. Conversely, crime will also be rewarded with crime.

You said:
(Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.)
Answer:
I want to ask you: 
3. Your statement is not in accordance with the word of Allah in the Quran 3:159

It's true like that. It's the same if you oppose many laws that apply in your Country, what happens to you?
Therefore, the Prophet Muhammad invited humanity to follow the rules of Allah, God of all the Prophets, in order to get salvation including salvation for the hereafter.

Allah told to worship only to Him as all the Prophets and Apostles worship only to Him.
And that fear will be felt when someone is dying where the door to repentance has been closed.

This verse contains two meanings, namely to fight with weapons for the sake of upholding the religion of Allah (Tawhid) and or fight without weapons, for example: teaching useful knowledge, helping the poor, fighting against lust etc. That also includes jihad or qital without weapons.

You said:
(The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.)

Answer:
Can you imagine if God told all Muslims to carry out suicide bombings, it would be against Quran 4: 29, 30.

Yes, Satan is a real enemy of man, so Satan will try to persuade and fight those who believe in Allah until success. (Like the devil's request when he will be sent down to earth.)

Peace maker,
What do you mean:
Are you telling me to prove it or what ?, please don't be biased, because there will be many people who see in this forum.
Thanks.

YOU WANT IT SO GET IT.

This is what Allah says… ‘Now go and strike the Infidel and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.” Surah 27:63

The Quran was not and is not the word of God which was written by Muhammad's so called advisors or so called Caliphs cause they haven't got a book so they concocted a false and corrupted book after Muhammad died and then they just did the same as Muhammad carry on with their cruelty of wars invations and war crimes

Till today your so called jihadist is still wage war Muslims against Muslims I am not even talking about the war against non muslims. 

WHAT? WHAT?

I ask you what the name of the publisher of the Quran that you read, or whether the cover reads "Al Furqan Al Haq" (The True Furqan) ? published around 2005.
The contents of such fake Quran are very contrary to the Quran which is generally used by Muslims.
But I am not worried because Allah will preserve its authenticity and even Allah will add to its light.

Everything in the Quran is a fabrication now I have got your and MAIW attention the furgan is a fabrication just as the original Quran I don't know who wanted to brainwash Christians by that Quran Furqan to mislead them.
You can't crap into beter crap.
Which one do believe the true Furqan or the Fake Furqan.
O ye who was the reciter of the true Furqan?
Okay which Quran should you reomend me to read?
Warsh.
Qalun.
al-Duri.
Khalaf.
Hafs.
In about every Mosque there is a Quran with four or more books from the authentic hadiths.
Which Quran and which hadiths is in the Mosque which you attend to?
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2019 at 3:41am

Here is the proof:
Allah Says:

You said:
The correct is:

You said:
Answer:
I want to ask you: 

You said:

Answer:

Peace maker,
What do you mean:
Thanks.

YOU WANT IT SO GET IT.

WHAT? WHAT?

MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2019 at 2:36am

YOU WANT IT SO GET IT.

This is what Allah says… ‘Now go and strike the Infidel and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.” Surah 27:63 ...

Where did you get this from? because this is not what Qur'an 27:63 says... Where did you fabricate this from? Embarrassed

Here is what Qur'an 27:63 says...

Qur'an [27:63]

Chapter (27) sūrat l-naml (The Ants)

Sahih International: Is He [not best] who guides you through the darknesses of the land and sea and who sends the winds as good tidings before His mercy? Is there a deity with Allah ? High is Allah above whatever they associate with Him.

Pickthall: Is not He (best) Who guideth you in the darkness of the land and the sea, He Who sendeth the winds as heralds of His mercy? Is there any Allah beside Allah? High Exalted be Allah from all that they ascribe as partner (unto Him)!

Happy is he who repays the infidel for what they have done to us – he who seizes their infants and dashes them against the rocks.” – Surah 34:12 ...

Where did you get this from? because this is not what Qur'an 34:12 says... Where did you concoct this from? Embarrassed

Here is what Qur'an 34:12 says...

Qur'an [34:12]

Chapter (34) sūrat saba (Sheba)

Sahih International: And to Solomon [We subjected] the wind - its morning [journey was that of] a month - and its afternoon [journey was that of] a month, and We made flow for him a spring of [liquid] copper. And among the jinn were those who worked for him by the permission of his Lord. And whoever deviated among them from Our command - We will make him taste of the punishment of the Blaze.

Pickthall: And unto Solomon (We gave) the wind, whereof the morning course was a month's journey and the evening course a month's journey, and We caused the fount of copper to gush forth for him, and (We gave him) certain of the jinn who worked before him by permission of his Lord. And such of them as deviated from Our command, them We caused to taste the punishment of flaming Fire.

... “So the man took his concubine and sent her outside to them, and they raped her and abused her throughout the night, and at dawn they let her go. At daybreak the woman went back to the house where her master was staying, fell down at the door and lay there until daylight. When her master got up in the morning and opened the door of the house and stepped out to continue on his way, there lay his concubine, fallen in the doorway of the house, with her hands on the threshold. He said to her, ‘Get up; let’s go.’ But there was no answer. Then the man put her on his donkey and set out for home.” – Surah 135:27...

Where did you get this from? because Qur'an 135:27 does not exist... there are only 114 Chapters in our Qur'an... Embarrassed

...“A Wife, must submit to her husband as to Allah.” – Surah 5:22 ...

Where did you get this from? because this is not what Qur'an 5:22 says... Where did you invent this from?

Here is what Qur'an 5:22 says...

Qur'an [5:22]

Chapter (5) sūrat l-māidah (The Table spread with Food)

Sahih International: They said, "O Moses, indeed within it is a people of tyrannical strength, and indeed, we will never enter it until they leave it; but if they leave it, then we will enter."

Pickthall: They said: O Moses! Lo! a giant people (dwell) therein and lo! we go not in till they go forth from thence. When they go forth from thence, then we will enter (not till then).

...“When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again.” – Surah 21: 7-8 ...

Where did you get this from? because this is not what Qur'an Surah 21: 7-8 says... Where did you imagine/dream this from?

Here is what Qur'an Surah 21: 7-8 says...

Qur'an [21:7-8]

Chapter (21) sūrat l-anbiyāa (The Prophets)

Sahih International: And We sent not before you, [O Muhammad], except men to whom We revealed [the message], so ask the people of the message if you do not know.

Pickthall: And We sent not (as Our messengers) before thee other than men, whom We inspired. Ask the followers of the Reminder if ye know not?

Chapter (21) sūrat l-anbiyāa (The Prophets)

Sahih International: And We did not make the prophets forms not eating food, nor were they immortal [on earth].

Pickthall: We gave them not bodies that would not eat food, nor were they immortals.

The (supposed) verses that you quoted in your previous post do not exist in our Qur'an!... they only exist in some islamophobe's twisted mind.

I think that the least that we can expect of Anti-Islam critics on this forum... is to quote authentic verses from the Qur'an... not to attribute some hate speech from an Islamophobe rallye to the Qur'an... it's childish to say the least.

If you are interested to know and find out about Islam, then ask your questions... However if your intention is to quote false statements in order to mislead people, then that will tell us something about you... not about Islam.

I find it very fascinating how (your choice of) the verses that I have pasted above... are so relevant to someone like yourself.

You must have far too much time on your hands... because this is a waste of valuable time.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>
  Share Topic