IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What Quran tells about Religion of Ibraham  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What Quran tells about Religion of Ibraham

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Overslept View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Overslept Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What Quran tells about Religion of Ibraham
    Posted: 17 February 2023 at 3:28am
It's interesting to see the different perspectives and interpretations of what the Book says about faith and following a particular religion.
AlyBerk View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Atheism
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyBerk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2022 at 2:27am
I have been thinking about this and found that the basis is for you to know that all the benefits come to you from Allah alone, whether it is the benefits of submission or the benefits of pleasure, and that you want Him to encourage you to remember these benefits and inspire you with gratitude for them.
itsbacl View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Islamic
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itsbacl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2022 at 1:13am
I have been thinking about this and found that the basis is for you to know that all the benefits come to you from Allah alone, whether it is the benefits of submission or the benefits of pleasure, and that you want Him to encourage you to remember these benefits and inspire you with gratitude for them. I have many friends who support another religion. They often go to church https://firstchurchlove.com. But I don't blame them for that. After all, everyone decides who to believe in. This is God's destiny.
afiyyahsa View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

nonya
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afiyyahsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2021 at 12:11am
You misunderstand. To muslims, the word Allah just means The God. Muslims consider Allah, "The Father" in Christianity and believe all 3 worship the same God. Even Arab Christians call God, "Allah".

The craziest thing about this is, the Islamic version of who Jesus is is closer than that of any non-Christian major religion. The Quran even goes so far as to say there will be Christians and Jews in heaven because Allah will judge everyone individually.
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2021 at 6:43pm
Barnabas 72:10 (Gospel)
"As for the terms of my duty, I have actually come to prepare a way for the Messenger of Allah who will come who will carry a task for the whole world."

In the Quran 21: 107 Allah Ta'ala Says:
وَمَاۤ اَرْسَلْنٰكَ اِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّـلْعٰلَمِيْنَ
107) And We have not sent you, [O Muḥammad], except as a mercy to the worlds.

In the Quran 34: 28 Allah Ta'ala Says:

وَمَاۤ اَرْسَلْنٰكَ اِلَّا كَآ فَّةً لِّلنَّا سِ بَشِيْرًا وَّنَذِيْرًا وَّلٰـكِنَّ اَكْثَرَ النَّا سِ لَا يَعْلَمُوْنَ
(28) And We have not sent you except to all mankind as a bringer of good tidings and a warner. But most of the people do not know.
Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by asep garutea asep garutea wrote:

The Bible told me 
where like the bible prophecy your so called prophet also.
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2021 at 2:00pm
In Jesus’ time there were the five books of the Torah, the book of Psalms, and other several books of Scripture categorized as stories, or histories, or prophecy and the Proverbs.  

There was also the Book of War (mentioned in Scripture but lost until the 1950’s).  There were also other Jewish Scriptures quoted from by Jesus which are lost to time.

‘Bible’ refers to the collections of books used in Christian public worship after the Council of Nicea in the 3rd century.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2021 at 5:33pm
The Bible told me 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
  Share Topic