IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wants a proof that Quran is God's word !!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wants a proof that Quran is God's word !!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 27>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 2:49pm
@Miaw
Quote Well... I have news for you: Those who changed the word of Allah SWT and corrupted Allah's religion knew exactly what they were doing:

Frankly Miaw, when it comes to the "bible being corrupted"  you are the funniest chap alive.

Citing the Quran .... in support of the Quran.

Chapeau !  

Airmano
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by Al Masihi Al Masihi wrote:

That’s way different then saying God willingly allowed people to corrupt his religion while he stood and watched, now that’s illogical...

What?... is it as illogical as (according to you of course) God standing and watching His own son being 'crucified' in a humiliating way... even though His son was crying:

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?    (Matthiew [27:46])

Quote ... What an illogical and confusing concept...

What?... is it as illogical and confusing as saying: "Jesus was a God and Human at the same time".

Jesus PBUH was only a 'human' messenger of Allah SWT. Allah SWT made this truth (fact) clear to them... but they chose to 'delude' from it:

Qur'an [5:75]
مَا الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ إِلَّا رَسُولٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِنْ قَبْلِهِ الرُّسُلُ وَ�£ُمُّهُ صِدِّيقَةٌ كَانَا يَ�£ْكُلَانِ الطَّعَامَ انْظُرْ كَيْفَ نُبَيِّنُ لَهُمُ الْآيَاتِ ثُمَّ انْظُرْ �£َنَّى يُؤْفَكُونَ

Al-Masih, the son of Maryam, was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food. See how Allah doth make His Signs clear to them; yet see in what ways they are deluded away from the truth!

Allah SWT (God) also Warns them (politely) about saying "Three" (i.e. the illogical and confusing concept of 'Trinity')

Qur'an [4:171]:  
O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion, and do not say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, is the Messenger of Allah, and His Word that He conveyed to Mary, and a Spirit from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers, and do not say, "Three." Refrain—it is better for you. Allah is only one God. Glory be to Him—that He should have a son. To Him belongs everything in the heavens and the earth, and Allah is a sufficient Protector.

DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 3:26pm
Miaw: Jesus was not in despair on the cross but singing a song of praise. He was singing Psalm 22. Please read the entire song.

http://al-injil.net/psalm-22/
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
Al Masihi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Masihi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2018 at 12:07am
But Allah knew that the people of the book were going to change the books, but he did nothing and knew that outcome so then you admit your god was a deceiver? Actually your god is using the old trick of diminished justice by pinning it on the people 9f the scripture when he let them, aided them, and gave them all means to commit the crime and did not stop them.
Al Masihi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Masihi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2018 at 12:11am
You do know Jesus was quoting Psalms right? Also Allah seems to mistake the trinity for tritheism which means the worship of three gods that concept is called a triad it’s very different form the trinity, no trinitarian believes in three gods. What’s confusing about God being able to take the nature of a human in addition to his divine nature at the same time, he’s God, what’s confusing is when you say God deceived people into corrupting the books. So again I will ask you, was Allah deceiving the people of the scripture, was he unable to protect the scriptures from corruption, or did he have no knowledge of the unseen?
2Acts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2Acts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2018 at 1:32am
Interesting that Muslims accuse the Bible as corrupted when Uthman burnt all original copies of the Quran due to their variances and unreliability (not just phonetic either) and the oldest Quran in existence (Sanaa) does not line up with the modern Quran !
MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2018 at 2:37am
Originally posted by DavidC DavidC wrote:

Miaw: Jesus was not in despair on the cross but singing a song of praise. He was singing Psalm 22. Please read the entire song.

http://al-injil.net/psalm-22/

David: The passage in your link talks about 'my cries of anguish' (3rd line)

Now if you look in any good dictionary (or Thesaurus), this is what you will find:

anguish
ˈaŋɡwɪʃ/
noun
  1. 1.
    severe mental or physical pain or suffering.
    "she shut her eyes in anguish"
    synonyms:agonypaintormenttorturesufferingdistressangstmiserysorrowgriefheartacheheartbreak, wretchedness, unhappinesswoedesolation, despairMore
verb
  1. 1.
    be extremely distressed about something.
    "I spent the next two weeks anguishing about whether I'd made the right decision"

Note: May I point out that I do not believe in 'Crucifixion', because the Qur'an tells me that Prophet Jesus PBUH was not crucified.

Qur'an [4:157]
That they said (in boast), "We killed Al-Masih 'Isa the son of Maryam, the Messenger of Allah"; but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.

However: This is not our subject for now...

Al Masihi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Masihi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 12:59am
Lets look carefully at what this verse is saying, the Jews proud fully exclaimed “indeed we have killed the Messiah Jesus son of Mary.” This however makes no sense that the Jews are referring to Jesus as the Messiah whom they had disbelieved in according to the Quran so this basically tells me that the Jews disbelieved in Jesus and his message as their Messiah yet a while later the Quran says that the Jews exclaimed and said we have killed the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, so did the Jews believe in Jesus as the Messiah or not, I’m confused? One might say Jews were saying it sarcastically, but Jews even sarcastically never joke about the Messiah who is practically the center of Judaism and was the hope of the Jews for centuries, even uttering the title Messiah in Judaism has to be done with great respect and careful word choices according to the Orthodox Jews.

From this information we can no doubt determine the Islamic account of the crucifixtion was a fabricated event, Jesus indeed was crucified according to all of Jerusalem who personally witnessed his death, including his own mother Mary and the Apostles, to say that God made someone else die in the place of Jesus to deceive the Apostles and the mother of Jesus, Mary who is called a chaste and pure women in the Quran, like how the Quran says Allah made it seem to them as Jesus had died, this would make God look like a complete liar and would be incredible and utter blasphemy to suggest that God would deceive or mislead his own followers like that, historians also report a man who claimed to be the Messiah and Son of God was crucified in Jerusalem, some refer to him as the Nazarene, some reffered to him as the Christ in their work, let’s look at what Roman historian Tactius has to say:

All human efforts . . . of the emperor, and the propitiations of the gods, did not banish the sinister belief that the conflagration was the result of an order. Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus , and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judea, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their center and become popular.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 27>
  Share Topic