IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wants a proof that Quran is God's word !!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wants a proof that Quran is God's word !!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 27>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2019 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Tim the plumber Tim the plumber wrote:

Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

Originally posted by asep garutea asep garutea wrote:

Peace maker, you said:
"In my whole opinion I say the Quran is not the word of God its just Muhammad's own words"
Can you prove it in fact (not your guess)?
And also you said:
"What proof have you got that the Quran is the same words of the God in the Bible"
Alhamdulillah, I still find some of the original words of God in the Bible that are similar to the Qoran. But before I prove it to you, I want to ask you:
If I can prove it, so what is your attitude after that?

I once read DavidC's writing in this forum that books other than the Qoran are like the Hadith.
I admit that today there are many authentic hadith are mixed with fake hadiths, because there is no guarantee from either Allah or the Prophet Muhammad that all existing hadiths today are authentic. But the guarantee for the Qoran is like the word of Allah in Al Hijr 15: 9

And for additional information that in the Qoran there are many verses that are logically impossible that the Prophet Muhammad could make it.

You won't be able to proof to me so don't waste your time Allah is not the same god as the jewish God thus makes the Quran not any god's word on your cult leader Muhammad and his murderous advisors.

As an atheists, you don't seem to hold to the idea of peacemaking do you?

How do you think you can justify to me that Christianity is any better?
So as an Atheist who have gave you ability to comment on this forum if there was no God you wouldn't have the ability to comment on this forum you can not even create a mosquito then consider yourself an athiest foolish is man who says there no God.
God has got the power over the supernatural and He has got power over the natural He is very powerfull you are here to serve the purpose of God,God is not there to serve your purpose.  

Although it seems he did not give you much power over the English language.
Is that all that you answer what about people who never went to school. 
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2019 at 11:17am

Peace maker, you said:
"In my whole opinion I say the Quran is not the word of God its just Muhammad's own words"
And also you said:
"What proof have you got that the Quran is the same words of the God in the Bible"
Alhamdulillah, I still find some of the original words of God in the Bible that are similar to the Qoran. But before I prove it to you, I want to ask you:

I once read DavidC's writing in this forum that books other than the Qoran are like the Hadith.
I admit that today there are many authentic hadith are mixed with fake hadiths, because there is no guarantee from either Allah or the Prophet Muhammad that all existing hadiths today are authentic. But the guarantee for the Qoran is like the word of Allah in Al Hijr 15: 9

And for additional information that in the Qoran there are many verses that are logically impossible that the Prophet Muhammad could make it.

You won't be able to proof to me so don't waste your time Allah is not the same god as the jewish God thus makes the Quran not any god's word on your cult leader Muhammad and his murderous advisors.

So as an Atheist who have gave you ability to comment on this forum if there was no God you wouldn't have the ability to comment on this forum you can not even create a mosquito then consider yourself an athiest foolish is man who says there no God.
God has got the power over the supernatural and He has got power over the natural He is very powerfull you are here to serve the purpose of God,God is not there to serve your purpose.  

You must realise how insulting it is when you tell me that your, and only your, god is the one who makes it possible for me to comment on this forum.

You are unable to provide any evidence why your god is better than Zeus, or Orlanth. We both agree that they are false gods, fiction.

So when you claim that you have some sort of superiority over me due to you being a follower of sme god or other it is reasonable for me to point out that it does not seem to be working.
Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2019 at 12:22pm

Peace maker, you said:
And also you said:

You must realise how insulting it is when you tell me that your, and only your, god is the one who makes it possible for me to comment on this forum.

You are unable to provide any evidence why your god is better than Zeus, or Orlanth. We both agree that they are false gods, fiction.

So when you claim that you have some sort of superiority over me due to you being a follower of sme god or other it is reasonable for me to point out that it does not seem to be working.

My God is everybody's God and all souls belong to Him no matter which other gods you worship or if you even worship nothing.

"Behold, all souls are mine! The soul that sins, it shall die!" Ezekiel 18:4

This  statement of two facts which have a most important bearing on man's moral destiny.

1st, That our souls belong to God.

2nd, That He will punish every sinning soul.

That our souls belong to God, is theoretically generally conceded — yet, in its full truth, it is but little acknowledged, and exerts but little influence on our hearts and lives. Yet few truths are more important or deserve deeper consideration. Let us give to them, then, at this time, our calm and patient thought.

"Behold, all souls are mine!" Who speaks this? The Lord God. Here, then, is a distinct declaration of His right of property in the souls of men. Upon what, then, is this right based?

The right of a man to any property is ever subject to the modifications or changes to which all human legislation is liable, and which at times, have overturned all human government. There is, then, no absolute and unqualified right of man to any property which may not be interfered with, or destroyed; for there is nothing stable this side of Heaven. Such is the weakness and insecurity of human rights to human possessions.

You may say a man has a right to do what he will with his property; for example, he may give it away, or keep it, as he will. Not so! With his rights are interlaced the rights of others, and the rights of God. Human laws and divine laws have thrown their meshes around each man, and he cannot act irrespective of the will of the law, or of the will of God, without violating his obligations to both. He must adjust his rights to the rights of others, and to the claims of God — and hence his will is fettered, and can never act in an absolute and independent manner.

Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2019 at 1:51am

Peace maker, you said:
And also you said:

My God is everybody's God and all souls belong to Him no matter which other gods you worship or if you even worship nothing.

This  statement of two facts which have a most important bearing on man's moral destiny.

That our souls belong to God, is theoretically generally conceded — yet, in its full truth, it is but little acknowledged, and exerts but little influence on our hearts and lives. Yet few truths are more important or deserve deeper consideration. Let us give to them, then, at this time, our calm and patient thought.

"Behold, all souls are mine!" Who speaks this? The Lord God. Here, then, is a distinct declaration of His right of property in the souls of men. Upon what, then, is this right based?

Your arrogance is unbounded.

Just because your chosen book says it is the best does not make it a fact.

I'm sure that the Koran will have some sort of passage which also states that it is the one and only true holy book.

The communist manifesto has something similar.

If you want to convince me that your book is better than the others you will have to provide evidence outside the Bible to show it. Simply saying that it says so inthe Bible is not going to work.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2019 at 3:02pm

Peace maker, you said:
And also you said:

Your arrogance is unbounded.

Just because your chosen book says it is the best does not make it a fact.

I'm sure that the Koran will have some sort of passage which also states that it is the one and only true holy book.

The communist manifesto has something similar.

If you want to convince me that your book is better than the others you will have to provide evidence outside the Bible to show it. Simply saying that it says so inthe Bible is not going to work.

According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe. They've counted the galaxies in a particular region, and multiplied this up to estimate the number for the whole universe.

According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe. They've counted the galaxies in a particular region, and multiplied this up to estimate the number for the whole universe.

Where does this galaxies came from?Did it just appeared out of thin air.

The quick and easy answer is, "God created everything." This satisfies the curiosity of most, leaving a few left to ask, "If God created everything, who created God?" If a seed or a big bang created God, where did the seed or the big bang come from? How can something come from nothing?

The heavens are telling the glory of God (Psalm 19:1).

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. 2  Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge. 3  They have no speech, they use no words; no sound is heard from them. 4  Yet their voice[2] goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world. In the heavens God has pitched a tent for the sun. 5  It is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, like a champion rejoicing to run his course. 6  It rises at one end of the heavens and makes its circuit to the other; nothing is deprived of its warmth.

What does that mean? It means he is shouting at us. He shouts with clouds. He shouts with blue expanse. He shouts with gold on the horizons. He shouts with galaxies and stars. He is shouting, “I am glorious. Open your eyes. It is like this — only better, if you know me.”

And, the Bible says, “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; the whole earth is full of his glory!” (Isaiah 6:3). If you had eyes to see in this room, you would see the glory of God everywhere. We need eyes. We need eyes more than we need anything:

Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2019 at 2:52am

Quote According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe. They've counted the galaxies in a particular region, and multiplied this up to estimate the number for the whole universe.

1, Air is stuff. It is matter. The gaps between the stars are empty of stuff, mostly.

2, As far as we can tell the gap, the space, that the universe is, the dimensions of space, up/down, left/right, forward/ back, did not exist before the start of this universe. But we don't really know. Sort of...

3, If there are so many galaxies, all with vast numbers of stars in them, why do you think it is at all credible that we are the focus of it all? Why would any creator, if he was focused on humanity, bother will all that other stuff out there? Why build all those other galaxies? This Milky Way galaxy is far bigger than humanity will ever explore never mind use.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2019 at 6:59pm

Quote According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe. They've counted the galaxies in a particular region, and multiplied this up to estimate the number for the whole universe.

1, Air is stuff. It is matter. The gaps between the stars are empty of stuff, mostly.

2, As far as we can tell the gap, the space, that the universe is, the dimensions of space, up/down, left/right, forward/ back, did not exist before the start of this universe. But we don't really know. Sort of...

3, If there are so many galaxies, all with vast numbers of stars in them, why do you think it is at all credible that we are the focus of it all? Why would any creator, if he was focused on humanity, bother will all that other stuff out there? Why build all those other galaxies? This Milky Way galaxy is far bigger than humanity will ever explore never mind use.

It amazes me just to stare at all the insects and say how a God be so powerful to create all those living creatures.
MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2019 at 2:48am

I've put some relevant thoughts on this subject here:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 27>
  Share Topic