IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wants a proof that Quran is God's word !!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wants a proof that Quran is God's word !!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 27>
Author

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoulGenesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2018 at 5:12am
Hallo,

I don't doubt that every single word in Quran comes from God. On the other hand the truth about God is infinite and our brain is the capacity to grasp it. So as more as our brain evolves the more we're able to grasp. But the first conclusion is the realization of god, i.e. that would be just the beginning of what's supposed to be Noah and in reality didn't yet happen.
I wrote more which is "pending approval", so I feel tired repeating myself, but my personal approach is that of the "blind men and an elephant" parable (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blind_men_and_an_elephant) whereas the elephant is in 3D (space) AND 4D (time), i.e. everyday we can learn something new and "maybe" the combination of new findings and old wisdoms leads us to the final realization.
SoulGenesis View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoulGenesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2018 at 6:10am
"The great flood" is also in the name "ARCHeology" because it started as searching for the ARCH of Noah which never has been found, but many other things. ;-)
Here is the Christian view along with others:

And I see^^ that we "humans" are still in the "Adam, Kain, Abel, Seth" archetypal mode, whereas Seth and his descendants (fictional Noah, Moses, Jesus, Mohamed etc.) is the source of truth (Holy Spirit). But the final realization comes in the "son of man" which means "where the word became flesh" which means "where god has been rightly understood" and where the Almighty himself confirmed that fact by a "miraculous" apocalyptic act.
SoulGenesis View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoulGenesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2018 at 9:56am
"...searching for the ARCH of Noah which never has been found, but many other things."

So one could conclude that the ARCH is in the knowing^^ of the specifics. In each fairy tale there is some wisdom and message but the proof of facts (God) is a bit more complex. That's "my preaching" i.e. that soul is true consciousness and mind is self-responsibility in judgment of right or wrong. But mostly people like to believe what fits their interests. In case of western elites they believe  in constructivism of anything and by that also in pseudo-science if it produces income. In the end everything is submitted to money and non-transparent business models. The mother of all non-transparent business models is the "Whore of Babylon". ;-)
Lunarious View Drop Down

Male Shia Sufi
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lunarious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2018 at 8:55pm
Hi, i think we believe the holy spirit to be Gabriel, long time... But the Prophets are not Gabriel. Allah exists. One way to pary we have is to say Allahu haqqen haqqa, meaning Allah is tru-ly truth. If you focus on the first, he is real, and as last *as your brain will see) is truth. I havent seen that yet.
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2018 at 5:21pm
Essential truths only belong to Allah (God), while the truth from humans is relative, it can be true, or it can be wrong (need improvement). Human undergoes a process of mental and spiritual evolution in the direction of the ultimate perfection, therefore automatically humans need guidance to guide the process of their mental and spiritual evolution.

Humans are commanded to use the power of thought to be used in thinking about truth including the development of science and spirit in a sustainable manner. Example:

The discovery of Noah's ark by archaeologists, this proves that Allah provides information in the Qur'an while humans who must be able to prove it. And if humans have been able to prove it, then it is not a fairy tale but a fact of reality from the power of Allah that has no doubt.

Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2018 at 8:23am
Originally posted by asep garut asep garut wrote:

Essential truths only belong to Allah (God), while the truth from humans is relative, it can be true, or it can be wrong (need improvement). Human undergoes a process of mental and spiritual evolution in the direction of the ultimate perfection, therefore automatically humans need guidance to guide the process of their mental and spiritual evolution.

Humans are commanded to use the power of thought to be used in thinking about truth including the development of science and spirit in a sustainable manner. Example:

The discovery of Noah's ark by archaeologists, this proves that Allah provides information in the Qur'an while humans who must be able to prove it. And if humans have been able to prove it, then it is not a fairy tale but a fact of reality from the power of Allah that has no doubt.

My bold.

Noah's Arc has not been found.

Noah's Arc could not have been built. It is too big for a wooden ship, it would have broken up.

There was never a world flood. The total lack of the unavoidable mass of evidence that such an event would leave behind means that there was never such an event. Every valley in the world would look radically different if there had been sucha thing ever.
Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2018 at 3:52am
Originally posted by asep garut asep garut wrote:

First of all Allah did instruct Noah to build the Ark.
Allah did not provide the information in the Quran.
Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2018 at 3:55am
Originally posted by Lunarious Lunarious wrote:

Hi, i think we believe the holy spirit to be Gabriel, long time... But the Prophets are not Gabriel. Allah exists. One way to pary we have is to say Allahu haqqen haqqa, meaning Allah is tru-ly truth. If you focus on the first, he is real, and as last *as your brain will see) is truth. I havent seen that yet.

God only is the Holy spirit.
Gabriel was not the Holy spirit.
Gabriel did not spoken to Muhammad neither did Allah.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 27>
  Share Topic