IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wants a proof that Quran is God's word !!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wants a proof that Quran is God's word !!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 27>
Author

Male Shia Sufi
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lunarious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2019 at 11:45pm
Allah means The God, undisputable champion as they say in boxing. If you dispute with Mike Tyson on boxing he'll rip your ear and offer it to your girlfriend like i think Van Gogh did' he offered his ear to his girlfriend and she ran away. Tou can't dispute with Allah about anything like divinity. The Prophet Muhammed said come to me as questioners, not debaters.

I myself don't care if Allah instructed Noah in the Quran to build the Ark, because this is undisputed.

You don't have to follow just Allah. As muslim a title which demands respect, you have to primarily follow The Prophet Muhammeds instruction - Quran
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2019 at 8:31pm
Peace maker,
Please if your perception is like that. But the phrase "washna'ilfulka" is a command sentence which means "and make a ship"
Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2019 at 11:54am
Originally posted by asep garutea asep garutea wrote:

Peace maker,
Please if your perception is like that. But the phrase "washna'ilfulka" is a command sentence which means "and make a ship"

Like I told you Allah your so called god puppet of Muhammad did not even spoke to Noah.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2019 at 7:49am
Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

Peace maker,

Like I told you Allah your so called god puppet of Muhammad did not even spoke to Noah.

Yes Peace maker, I believe more in the words of Allah than human perception.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2019 at 11:33am

Peace maker,

What proof have you you got that Quran is the same words of the God in the bible or was it just Muhammad and his companions who scrambled a few jewish words and christiaan and pagan words just to make it look like its the same God of the Jews and pretend they follow the same God.
In my whole opinion I say the Quran is not the word of God its just Muhammad's own words which some of it he copied from the jews and christians and pagan stories.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2019 at 11:17pm
Peace maker, you said:
"In my whole opinion I say the Quran is not the word of God its just Muhammad's own words"
Can you prove it in fact (not your guess)?
And also you said:
"What proof have you got that the Quran is the same words of the God in the Bible"
Alhamdulillah, I still find some of the original words of God in the Bible that are similar to the Qoran. But before I prove it to you, I want to ask you:
If I can prove it, so what is your attitude after that?

I once read DavidC's writing in this forum that books other than the Qoran are like the Hadith.
I admit that today there are many authentic hadith are mixed with fake hadiths, because there is no guarantee from either Allah or the Prophet Muhammad that all existing hadiths today are authentic. But the guarantee for the Qoran is like the word of Allah in Al Hijr 15: 9

And for additional information that in the Qoran there are many verses that are logically impossible that the Prophet Muhammad could make it.

Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2019 at 2:19am

Peace maker,

So if you go to the sea and see that when a river flows into the sea it mixes freely and easily with the salt water of the sea you still believe the word of the Koran?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2019 at 11:03am

Peace maker, you said:
"In my whole opinion I say the Quran is not the word of God its just Muhammad's own words"
Can you prove it in fact (not your guess)?
And also you said:
"What proof have you got that the Quran is the same words of the God in the Bible"
Alhamdulillah, I still find some of the original words of God in the Bible that are similar to the Qoran. But before I prove it to you, I want to ask you:
If I can prove it, so what is your attitude after that?

I once read DavidC's writing in this forum that books other than the Qoran are like the Hadith.
I admit that today there are many authentic hadith are mixed with fake hadiths, because there is no guarantee from either Allah or the Prophet Muhammad that all existing hadiths today are authentic. But the guarantee for the Qoran is like the word of Allah in Al Hijr 15: 9

And for additional information that in the Qoran there are many verses that are logically impossible that the Prophet Muhammad could make it.

You won't be able to proof to me so don't waste your time Allah is not the same god as the jewish God thus makes the Quran not any god's word on your cult leader Muhammad and his murderous advisors.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 27>
  Share Topic