IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dua Success Stories  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dua Success Stories

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekingnur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dua Success Stories
    Posted: 15 April 2018 at 2:05am
Assalamualikum, 

Can someone share some miraculous accepted dua stories? Smile 
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2018 at 9:26am
Wa'alaikumussalam,
What du'a do you mean ?
Atra View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2018 at 10:03am
Alaykumu salam,

I have many stories. I'll give one short for a start.

I had a financial crisis, very hard one. I had nothing to eat, almost had to leave the apartment I lived in... I woke up before Fajr and made a long salaat. Few minutes before Fajr I raised my hands and said: Allah, I need XXX sum of the money and I'm begging you to give it to me.

Then I prayed Fajr and in the morning, as I woke up, I got the exact amount of the money I asked for.

asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2018 at 10:01am
Originally posted by Atra Atra wrote:

Alaykumu salam,

I had a financial crisis, very hard one. I had nothing to eat, almost had to leave the apartment I lived in... I woke up before Fajr and made a long salaat. Few minutes before Fajr I raised my hands and said: Allah, I need XXX sum of the money and I'm begging you to give it to me.

Then I prayed Fajr and in the morning, as I woke up, I got the exact amount of the money I asked for.

My sister Atra,

Firstly, I apologize for the mistake of mentioning your gender.

My sister Atra, may I know from your experience, whether the money is directly in your hand or is there someone who gives to you? hopefully I can explain it in Islamic way by the look at your answer. Thank you. Wassalamu'alaikum.

Atra View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2018 at 2:48pm

Originally posted by asep garut asep garut wrote:

Originally posted by Atra Atra wrote:

Alaykumu salam,

My sister Atra,

Firstly, I apologize for the mistake of mentioning your gender.

My sister Atra, may I know from your experience, whether the money is directly in your hand or is there someone who gives to you? hopefully I can explain it in Islamic way by the look at your answer. Thank you. Wassalamu'alaikum.

No, It wasn't that miraculous, that would be mujiza. This was short version of the story. At that time a lot of things happened so I don't remember what exactly it was: I sold something on ebay and received payment, or I got paid for lessons I gave online. But, I remember it on my account that exact morning :) 

seekingnur View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekingnur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2018 at 1:00am
SubhanAllah! Allah SWT is truly Ar-Razzaq and Al-Mujib! Smile
A.Nasser View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A.Nasser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2018 at 5:38am
Ouch
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2018 at 6:00am
Originally posted by seekingnur seekingnur wrote:

SubhanAllah! Allah SWT is truly Ar-Razzaq and Al-Mujib! Smile

Indeed you have spoken the truth.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic