IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hussain & the Apostate  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hussain & the Apostate

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dawah Digital Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hussain & the Apostate
    Posted: 04 April 2018 at 7:05am
Assalaam alaikum Brothers & Sisters

A Christian Missionary claiming to be an apostate from Islam decides to engage Hussain of Street or Deen TV at Speaker's Corner Hyde Park - find out what happened next.

3 Cameras, 2 Mics, and a team of committed Muslims coupled with patience in the post production process is what it takes to bring you this video - please consider subscribing to our youtube page. JazakAllahu khairan.

Enjoyed this video? Do kindly consider subscribing to Dawah Digital
Lunarious View Drop Down

Male Shia Sufi
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lunarious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2018 at 2:05pm
She pisses me off! When she mocks him. My stomack knits and i can't take it.
ZAHRA1234 View Drop Down
Female islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZAHRA1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2018 at 11:38pm
sorry did not understand the point 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic