IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Who is the comforter  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who is the comforter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerryMyers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2018 at 3:45am
Originally posted by 2Acts 2Acts wrote:

You've already had the doctrine of original sin explained to you. See Proverbs 22.15, Luke 11:13,Psalm 14.2-3,Genesis 8.21.

The doctrine of original sin explained to me ??!! Hardly ! But you did confirm how confused you are about sin ! Anyway, let’s go thru the verses you quoted above which you said (or implied) to ‘explain’ original sin –

Folly is bound up in the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline will drive it far away” – Proverbs 22:15

This is not about inheriting sin from Adam, but, it’s saying foolishness are (normally) found in children, but discipline can straighten them up. In other words, discipline have to be taught at a young age if not, the foolishness (which is normal expectation in children) will dwell in them and continue into their adulthood.

If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!” – Luke 11:13 - How is this about original sin ?? Care to explain ?

The LORD looks down from heaven on all mankind to see if there are any who understand, any who seek God. All have turned away, all have become corrupt; there is no one who does good, not even one”. – Psalm 14:2-3

Try reading in context from verse 1 – ‘The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good”’. So, Psalm 14:2-3, in general, is also referring to those who do not believe in God, which David refer to as fools, it's NOT a reference to whole mankind. So, how could Psalm 14:2-3 be about original sin when it's addressed only to those who do not believe in God, NOT whole mankind ! Do you believe in God, 2Acts ??

The LORD smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: “Never again will I curse the ground because of humans, even though every inclination of the human heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done” – Genesis 8:21

‘Evil’ here is a reference to disobeying God which is what humans are incline to do because to them to obey all of God’s Commands is impossible to do. Truth is it's not impossible as only those who are strong-willed, discipline, have total faith in God Almighty and truly understand God’s intention for mankind existence can abide by all of His Commands.

Yes, the inclination to disobey God is from childhood and that’s why Proverbs 22:15 talks about ‘the rod of discipline’ can drive away the folly in children as children are normally foolish (in their choices, decisions) due to the fact that their minds have not been fully developed to understand good and evil. Again, Genesis 8:21 is not about original sin and moreover, it clearly said “every inclination of the human heart is evil from childhood” NOT ‘from birth’ meaning, everyone is born perfect, sinless but it’s our upbringing, the environment, the company we keep, etc, that eventually will determine whether we maintain this state of perfection or not.

And you are wrong in saying he never said he came to die for the sins of mankind. See John 11.25 and 12.44-50.

No, I am not wrong but you are. When Jesus said “I am the resurrection and the life” (John 11:25), he was responding to Martha who had said earlier she knew her brother will rise again at the last day, that is, the day of the Resurrection. This tell us that Jesus, in saying “I am the resurrection” was also referring to the Day of the Resurrection of the last day as he was responding to Martha’s statement. There’s not a single verse in the whole passage of John 11 that implied Martha was referring to Jesus’ 'death and resurrection’ and Jesus was responding accordingly to that.

As for John 12:44-50, where did you see Jesus was saying or implying he came to die for the sins of mankind ?? Care to point that out ??
JerryMyers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerryMyers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2018 at 3:48am

You misunderstand Christian doctrine. Christians do not believe God is literally Jesus's biological Father and biologically fathered a son.

Maybe. Then, explain how did Christians come to believe Jesus is of the same substance as God and in fact, is THE Son of God too ?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerryMyers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2018 at 4:31am

You got that wrong, most Muslims are Muslim by design not personal choice. They are afraid to make a personal decision away from Islam for fear of apostasy. And most Muslims don’t even know or read the Quran.

Maybe you misunderstood me. When I said ‘most Muslims are Muslim by design not personal choice', I mean they are Muslims by birth because they are born into a Muslim family. The same thing can be said of most Christians too. ‘By personal choice’ would mean that you are Muslim because you had study Islam and Christianity (and others) thoroughly and realized rationally, despite what scholars had said, God is ONLY ONE and no man can claim to be God or equate himself to God. So, it’s not about ‘fear of apostasy’, but it’s about rational thinking based on what God said in the Quran and based on what Jesus really said in the Bible and not about what other people said.

The article you posted was interesting. What was interesting was the quote –

“Professor Askari noted that “many countries that profess Islam and are called Islamic are unjust, corrupt, and underdeveloped and are in fact not ‘Islamic’ by any stretch of the imagination.”

So Western (Christian / secular) countries are more “Islamic” due to being just, non corrupt, developed and prosperous. And the reasons being due to the stability from their Christian heritage and secular ad-ministration. Nothing else. That probably explains why Muslims are falling over themselves to escape failed Muslim societies and live in the West.

Yes, maybe so, but, here’s where you can see the cunning master plan of Satan and the subtle execution of that master plan. The main objective of Satan is to bring mankind away from God Almighty. With Christianity, Satan managed to do just that – he succeeded to bring majority of Christians to worship a man as God when they should be worshiping only God Almighty. While Satan was unsuccessful to do that with Muslims, he succeeded in drawing majority of them away from truly following the life God Almighty want mankind to live by, that is, live harmoniously and prosperously, be just, no corruptions, etc. Thus, it's not surprising today, you see a more ‘Islamic’ way of life in non-Muslim majority countries than you see in Muslim-majority countries. To quote an Egyptian jurist, Muhammad Abduh (1849-1905) – “I went to the West and saw Islam, but no Muslims; I got back to the East and saw Muslims, but not Islam”.

So, what does this all tell us ? It tells us Muslims need to go back to the true teaching of the Quran on the administration of community living, human relationship, and Christians need to go back to the true teaching of Jesus in understanding who Jesus Christ really is and his relationship with God Almighty.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerryMyers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2018 at 5:49am
Hi jp the Unitarian,

Wow, that’s a pretty long response ! Anyway, lets go thru them :

Originally posted by jp the unitarian jp the unitarian wrote:

Well this is the point what I wanted to ex-plain, but let's look at Adam and Eve, in the creation they had two choices

Gen 3:22 And יהוה Elohim said, “See, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever...” (TS98)

Gen 2:17 but do not eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for in the day that you eat of it you shall certainly die.” (TS98)

The choice between living forever or death, but not immediate death, but death by choices of good and evil. The choice made by Adam and Eve was the knowledge of good and evil, therefore death and since this choice was a sin it is a sin we all inherit when we are born, this is why we die, there was no death before the fall.

The knowledge of good and evil is what God had incorporated into man (just like the 5, or 6, senses we are born with) and with that knowledge, man now can make choices when confronted with such circumstances which requires them to choose. Sin is a choice and you cannot inherit a choice. God created man in His Image, meaning, mankind is born perfect and sinless. We sin when we choose to go against God’s Command. Adam sinned because he chose to go against God’s Command not to eat from that tree.

The lesson from both Genesis 2:17 and Genesis 3:22 is that if you disobeyed God’s Command, then, you will eventually be in the condemnation of hell which was referred here as ‘death’ or ‘certainly die’ in Genesis 2:17.

Gen 1:29 And Elohim said, “See, I have giv-en you every plant that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed, TO YOU IT IS FOR FOOD. (TS98)
Gen 1:30 “And to every beast of the earth, and to every bird of the heavens, and to every creeping creature on the earth, in which there is life, EVERY GREEN PLANT IS FOR FOOD.” And it came to be so. (TS98)

Animals as well as us humans were to eat only plants and fruits, there was no killing for food. No death, but Adam and Eve chose death in-stead of eternal life.

Well, that Adam and Eve chose ‘death’ over ‘eternal life’ would be your personal opinion as Adam never claimed so, nor did any prophet or God Almighty Himself had ever said so of Adam.

Would man have sinned if Adam and Eve would have chosen the tree of eternal life? Of course not they would have been in perfect accord with the spirit and not able to sin, they would not have had children either, since in the spiritual condition they would have been like Angels, and Angels do not procreate.

The creation of Adam and Eve was to procreate mankind as earth was created to be inhibited (Isaiah 45:18), and thus, had Adam chose to obey God, man would still sin as Adam, Eve and each of us are responsible and accountable for our own choices and decisions. Did Jesus ever speak of original sin ?? Never did. Even when referring to Adam and Eve, Jesus never mentioned about man inheriting sin from Adam (Matthew 19:4-5). Why ? Because original sin is a man-made doctrine, not from God Almighty.

Mark 12:25 For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like an-gels in heaven. (ESV2011)

In other words Yehovah would have had to create others, but then this is not what Yehovah wanted, this would have been like making more Angels, so why Man? Why were we given a choice and not an-gels? Have you ever tried to understand this? It is great when you understand why we are different.

Well, Mark 12:25 CLEARLY said ‘For when they rise from the dead,’ meaning the verse was talking about the last day, the Day of Resur-rection when all the dead will be resurrected – a time when we are no longer in our physical forms as we understand today but instead, we will be like angels in heaven. (Please note that ‘be like angels’ does not mean we become angels as we will still be judged for our deeds or misdeeds after the resurrection).

This is the salient point, because of the fall we can make choices but can never know the will of Allah (Yehovah) therefore we sin, since we can unknowingly make the wrong decision that is against his will. This is why there are two parts to the tent of meeting (temple that Moses built) the first part is to pay for intentional sin, these are sins we know about, the second part for sin we did not know about, unintentional sin or sins committed in ignorance.

Heb 9:7 But the high priest alone enters the second room, and he does that only once a year, and never without blood, which he offers for himself and for the sins of the people committed in ignorance. (HCSB)

And since we sin we can only cover for our own sin, but can never ever pay for the sin that causes death, the sin or choice of Adam.

You said in your response and I quote "and no man can redeem or die for another man’s sin as only God Almighty can forgive your sin."

Mark 2:10 “But in order for you to know that the Son of Aḏam possesses authority on earth to forgive sins...” He said to the paralytic, (TS98)

Yeshua by his obedience to Yehovah, had authority given him by Yehovah to forgive sin on earth. There is another problem of miscon-ception you are showing is that if a man cannot redeem in the case of sin, you would be saying that man is of less value than an animal since the blood of a lamb can redeem you. You would also be saying that all the animal sacrifices were of no use,, this would mean Yehovah was lying when he established the law of animal sacrifice for payment of sin, which is completely wrong, animal sacrifices were to atone for sin

Heb 9:13 For if the blood of goats and bulls, and the sprinkling of de-filed persons with the ashes of a heifer, sanctify for the purification of the flesh, (ESV2011)

Heb 9:14 how much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without blemish to God, purify our con-science from dead works to serve the living God. (ESV2011)

this is the gospel also know as the good news was that Yeshua had come to die for your sin, and yes Yeshua did preach it but in deep parables, since Yehovah did not permit him to disclose his mission, knowing that Yehovah commanded all his words, you should under-stand this.

Well, let me repeat what I said - "and no man can redeem or die for another man’s sin as only God Almighty can forgive your sin."

Hebrew 9:7, Hebrew 9:13 and Hebrew 9:14 you quoted above are NOT the words of God Almighty or even the words of Jesus Christ, so, who do you follow - God Almighty, His prophet, Jesus Christ or the words of others ??

So, let me address what Jesus really said in Mark 2:10 which you quoted – “But I want you to know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins.”

To understand that verse, you need to read that verse in its context. Firstly, the people brought the paralyzed man to Jesus for him to heal the man, NOT to ask Jesus for the forgiveness of the man’s sins. So, why did Jesus said to the paralyzed man, “Your sins are forgiven” ?? Jesus said that because the society’s belief of that time (and even to-day in some societies) was that any misfortune, illness or any other bad omens that befall on them happened because they have sinned. This is obvious as, if Jesus was really forgiving the man’s sins, then why did Jesus need to ask them which is easier to say to the para-lyzed man, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Get up, take your mat and walk ?” ?? Obviously, in the context of that society’s belief, it’s easier to say “your sins are forgiven” as the paralyzed man believed his paralysis was the punishment for his sins. However, we also know that with God’s Will and permission, Jesus is given the power to heal so, in the context of that society’s belief, Jesus said “But I want you to know that the son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins” NOT because he was really forgiving the sins of the paralyzed man, but he wanted the man to believe that he’s no longer paralyzed because his sins have been forgiven. Today, this form of treatment is called ‘the placebo effect’ and medical practitioners today are beginning to see the effectiveness of ‘the placebo effect’ treatment. Who would have thought that 2000 years ago, Jesus was already applying the ‘placebo effect’ to heal his believers ?

John 12:47 If anyone hears my words and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. (ESV2011)

1John 4:9 God’s love was revealed among us in this way: God sent His One and Only Son into the world so that we might live through Him. (HCSB)

How exactly did Yeshua save the world? remember now if you call him a liar here you call Allah a liar.

Jesus saved the people of his time (or the world of his time) thru his preaching and his teaching. So, Jesus was not lying when he said those who listen to his words will be saved. It’s like a medical professor telling his students that they will be successful doctors in the future if they listen him. The professor cannot guarantee the success of all his students but he can only impart his medical knowledge to his students. Only his students can ensure their own success and that is, by listening to him. Similarly, Jesus cannot save his people as he too can only preach and teach what he heard from God Almighty. Only the people of his times can save themselves ONLY if they listen to his words.

How exactly do we live through a man, how is this done?

You live thru a man by adhering to his principles, his teaching and emulating his way of life. So, how can you say you are living thru Jesus when Jesus never preached the doctrine of original sin ??

The whole problem is you are missing many parts of the Bible in your assessment, yet your own quran tells you that you must follow the Torah of the Hebrew Bible, now how can you follow the Torah, when you do not understand the Torah of sacrifice. Look above and see the problem you have, you have to understand this before you understand the Quran correctly, so let's go through it.

Man cannot atone for the sin of another yet animal sacrifices can? This is not an error, believe me neither is it a contradiction, I can tell you right now I understand the reasons why.

What animal sacrifices that Muslims carry out are you referring to ?? Perhaps you are referring to the sacrifices of goats/cows on Eid-Adha ??

Al 'Imran 3:50. "´(I have come to you), to at-test the Law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (Before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear Allah, and obey me.

Look at the Quranic verse above Yeshua came to make LAWFUL what was FORBIDDEN, now how can Yeshua change the law of Al-lah? The answer is in the law of sacrifice when you understand it.

What was now made lawful was because of the sacrifice of Yeshua, by his obedience to the will of Yehovah he could never sin so when he offered himself up for death, he was innocent and had no sin to pay for, that means zero sins to pay for.

Well, that’s the wrong interpretation of Surah Al’Imran 3:50. Where did you get that from ??

The phrase "(I have come to you), to attest the Law (the Torah) which was before me” tells us that Jesus preached the same faith as that preached earlier by Moses and the other prophets. This is evidenced by the statements of the existing gospels: According to Matthew, in his Sermon on the Mount the Messiah categorically declared: 'Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfill them' (Matthew 5: 17). And when a Jewish lawyer enquired: 'Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?', Jesus replied: 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the great-est and the first commandment. And a second is like it, you shall love your neighbor as yourself. These two commandments formed the foundation of the law and the preaching of all the prophets. Nothing on original sin.

As for “And to make lawful to you part of what was (Before) for-bidden to you” simply means that Jesus would abolish the prohibitive innovations which had infiltrated the original Divine Law. These were the results of the superstitions of their ignorant commoners, the ex-tremism of their so-called righteousness. In determining what is lawful and unlawful, Jesus would be guided by the injunctions of God and not by the inventions of human beings – guess that’s why Jesus nev-er preached trinity or original sin because he was never divinely guid-ed to do so.

Yeshua entered the most holy part of the tent (the second part) and offered his own blood for our redemption. This is why you must understand the law and that there is a true tent in heaven. The tent Moses built was just an earthly copy, and why there two parts to the tent. We can only pay for sin in the first part of the tent with our own blood at death, but can never pay for uninten-tional sin in the second part of the tent therefore all sins which are un-intentional, like the sin of Adam is for us, cannot be payed for, there-fore we are stuck in death physical and spiritual.

When Yeshua died he had no sin accounted to him therefore did not have to pay for sin in the first part of the temple, so he went to the second part of the temple and payed for unintentional sin, by this payment he clears the debt owed by Adam for his sin, because he himself inherited this sin by his birth.

Heb 9:11 But Messiah, having become a High Priest of the coming good [matters], through the greater and more perfect Tent not made with hands, that is, not of this creation, (TS98)
Heb 9:12 entered into the Most Set-apart Place once for all, not with the blood of goats and calves, but with His own blood, having ob-tained everlasting redemption. (TS98)

Again, as I always said, Hebrew 9:11-12 are NOT the words of God Almighty or His prophet, Jesus Christ. So, who do you really listen to and follow ??

the most set apart place or most holy place is the second part of the tent Where Allah resides. This is how he payed for our sin of Adam by paying for unintentional sin he clears us of the sin of our wrong choices which is unintentional sin and now all we have to do is to be good people, and Fear Allah.

This is also how he is given such a great and high position, by his obedience he is seated at the right hand of Allah, he is the firstborn from the dead, the first one resurrected as we will be. Know and un-derstand the resurrection, which is also in the Quran.

There is only one resurrection and that is on the Day of Resurrection when all the dead will be brought to life to be judged. Jesus himself, when speaking of resurrection is also referring to the Day of Resur-rection. In saying he will be raised on the third day, Jesus was in fact, referring to the Old Scripture – “After two days He will revive us; on the third day He will raise us up, that we may live before Him” – Hosea 6:2. The passage of Hosea 6 was about resurrection and calling the Israelites to repent and return to God Almighty. Jesus, in referring to Hosea 6:2 was also appealing to his people to repent and return to God Almighty.

Acts 17:31 because he has fixed a day on which he will judge the world in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed; and of this he has given assurance to all by rais-ing him from the dead.” (ESV2011)

Al nisa 4:159. And there is none of the People of the Book but must believe in him before his death;(665) and on the Day of Judgment he will be a witness against them;-

Yehovah (Allah) will judge the world by a man whom he has appoint-ed. Don't those two verses sound the same,Yeshua being a witness will be part of the judgment.

If you read Quran Al’ Nisa 4:159 carefully, you will note that it CLEARLY said “on the Day of Judgment, he (Jesus) will be a witness AGAINST them”. The key phrase here is “a witness AGAINST them’. This, in fact, is in line with what Jesus said in Matthew 7:21-23 – “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’”. In other words, Jesus was saying, firstly, on that day (Judgment Day) he will be a witness AGAINST those who called him ‘Lord’ because they worship him as God when he never claimed to be God or God the Son. Secondly, he will also be witness AGAINST those who prophesy and drive out demons in his name because he NEVER told them to do such things. Thirdly, Jesus CLEARLY said ‘only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven (will enter the kingdom of heaven)’. Certainly Jesus NEVER said only those who believe he died for their sins and rose again will enter the kingdom of heaven – these are NOT the preaching of Jesus Christ. So, listen to Jesus’ words, NOT other people’s words. By the way, Acts 17:31 are NOT the words of Jesus nor are they the words of God Almighty.

Look also at what Allah says those who fol-low Yeshua superior to those who reject faith, faith in who here? This should be faith In Yeshua and what he came to do, by the means of Allah of course.

Al imran 3:55. Behold! Allah said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods)of those who blas-pheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

Well, if you want to quote Quran Al Imran 3:55, then, you must also believe that Jesus was not killed nor crucified but he was saved by God Almighty who raised Jesus up to Himself. You must also believe that Jesus was cleared of all falsehoods, with the Revelation of the Quran to Muhammad, by those who blasphemed against Jesus that he claimed to be God and he died for all mankind sins when there’s only one true God and only He can forgive and redeem man’s sin.

As for “I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection”, it simply means those (the people of Jesus’ time) who follow their respective prophet (in this case, Jesus) are always made and seen superior to God Almighty compared to the unbelievers who reject faith. In other words, those who follow their respective prophets are better off than those who reject faith the prophet of their times. Likewise, in Moses’ times, those who follow Moses are seen and made superior than those who reject him.

Al 'Imran 3:3 It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the criterion (of judgment between right and wrong).

The gospel is the good news, it is according to the Quran the criterion for right and wrong now you have to follow the gospel of Yeshua to understand the Quran, since it is the Gospel that is the criterion. Also it is the gospel that interprets the Torah (the book so often mentioned in the Quran) which you are commanded to follow.

Al imran 3:7 He it is Who has sent down to thee THE BOOK: In it are verses basic or fundamental (of established meaning); they are the foundation of the Book: others are allegorical. But those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part thereof that is allegorical, seeking discord, and searching for its hidden meanings, but no one knows its hidden meanings except Allah. And those who are firmly grounded in knowledge say: "We believe in the Book; the whole of it is from our Lord:" and none will grasp the Message except men of understanding.

The Bible is hard to understand, but once you start treating it as a book of truth it all adds up and this is in the Quran. The validity of the Quran is through the Bible, the book sent down by Yehovah (Allah), no Bible and the Quran in invalid.

Well, ‘the Book’ mentioned in Quran Surah Al Imran 3:3 and 3:7 is actually referencing to the Quran, NOT the gospel or the Bible of today. In the Quran, God revealed to Muhammad that truly it was Him who had sent the earlier Scriptures (which form the basic foundation of the Quran) – the Psalms (to David), the Torah (to Moses) and the Gospel (to Jesus). In other words, God Almighty, in the Quran, is only confirming the origins of these earlier Books or Scriptures and the authenticity of those Scriptures at that time, He was NOT confirming the authenticity of the Bible today which most Christians wrongly believed. The gospels that was canonized into the Bible today are NOT the gospel that was given to Jesus. There are many other gospels not canonized into the Bible of today. Surely, you realized that.

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerryMyers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2018 at 6:13am
Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

Why would God then waste his time about the virgin birth can you explain this to God?

What do you mean ‘explain to God’??!! And why would you think the virgin birth of Jesus would be a waste of time to God ??

Jesus's birth is only aplicable to only one in mankind history never will it happen again.

Yes, virgin birth is only applicable to Jesus and never will happen again and maybe that’s why Jesus is said to be the first and the last as he’s the first to be of virgin birth and he will be the last of such birth.

Why a virgin birth there must be a reasonable explanation for it but for Muslims its a total lost of salvation.

Well, I have already explained that – the virgin birth (that is, birth of a child without a male intervention) is a testimony that we are all witnesses to the Greatness of God Almighty’s Creative Power. He created Adam without a man nor a woman. He created Eve from a man (that is, without a woman). He created mankind with a man and a woman and finally He created Jesus without a man. Isn’t that a display of God’s Greatness in His Creation of man ?? Why deny God’s Greatness ??

Therefore the Lord Himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call His name Immanuel." Isaiah 7:14

The phrase "a virgin" which we find in the English-translated Bibles today does not appear in the original Hebrew text. The word used is 'almah’ meaning "a young woman of marriageable age". The Hebrew word for "virgin" is ‘bthuwlah’. When the Hebrew text was translated into Greek in the NT, it uses the word ‘parthenos’, which has a dual meaning; a young girl or a virgin. The translators have chosen the latter for obvious reasons. More recent and accurate versions of the Bible such as the Revised Standard Version present this verse as follows:

"Therefore, the Lord Himself will give you a sign. Look, the young woman is with child and shall bear a son, and shall name him Immanuel"Isaiah 7:14 (RSV). So, how sure are you Isaiah 7:14 was referring to the virgin birth Jesus ??

By the way, Immanuel means ‘God is with us’. That, however, does not mean anyone who’s called ‘Immanuel’ is God because the child is called God with us. Likewise, Ishmael means ‘God hears’ but that again does not mean anyone named ‘Ishmael’ is God because the child is called God hears.

Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call His name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto Him the throne of His father David: And He shall reign over the house of Jacob forever; and of His kingdom there shall be no end." Luke 1:30-33

Isn’t that contradictory to Isaiah 7:14 ?? Why is the child now called ‘Jesus’ and not ‘Immanuel’ as so-prophesized in Isaiah 7:14 ?? So, how sure are you Isaiah 7:14 was referring to the virgin birth of Jesus ??

Micah 5:2 "But thou, Beth-lehem Ephratah, [though] thou be little among the thousands of Judah, [yet] out of thee shall he come forth unto me [that is] to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth [have been] from of old, from everlasting."
“Beth-lehem” is distinguished as “Ephratah” in the land of “Judah.” It was the hometown of David (1 Sam. 17:12) and the birthplace of Je-sus (Matt. 2:5). The name Bethlehem means “house of bread” be-cause the area was a grain producing region in Old Testament times.
The name Ephratah (“fruitful”), differentiates it from the Galilean town by the same name. The town, known for her many vineyards and olive orchards was small in size, but not in honor.
The reaction to the question of the wise men indicates that the Jews believed this prophecy revealed the birthplace of the Messiah.
“Ruler in Israel” is a king from David’s line.
“From of old, from everlasting”: This speaks of eternal God’s incarna-tion in the person of Jesus Christ. It points to His millennial reign as King of Kings (Isaiah 9:6).
“From everlasting”: clearly indicates the eternality of the One who is to be born at Bethlehem. Thus, Micah’s prophecy adds to that of his con-temporary, Isaiah, for Isaiah predicts the means of the ruler’s birth, and Micah predicts the place of His birth.
Bethlehem, where Jesus was born, is just outside of Jerusalem about 5 miles. It is a small village. At the time of the deepest sorrow of God's people (they were under Roman rule), God sent the Savior of the world. He was their Messiah. He was their King. He is our Savior.
Notice, that Jesus is everlasting. He is the Beginning and the End.
Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Which part of Isaiah 9:6 that imply Jesus is God ?? Was it the phrase ‘The Mighty God’ ?? The Hebrew word ‘el’ from which the phrase ‘God’ in Isaiah 9:6 was translated from, does NOT always refer to God Almighty, but can also refer to a human ruler. The English language translators capitalized the letter ‘G’ to imply Jesus is God when he is not. In fact, the Bible lexicon wrote the Hebrew word for ‘God’ in Isaiah 9:6 as just ‘el’, NOT ‘El’ - http://biblehub.com/lexicon/isaiah/9-6.htm

A clear example that the Hebrew word “el” in Isaiah 9:6 can be used of powerful earthly rulers is Ezekiel 31:11, which was referring to the Babylonian king. If calling the Messiah ‘el’ made him God, then the Babylonian king would also be God.

Or was it the phrase ‘everlasting Father’ ?? Didn’t the Bible tell us that there’s only ONE Father who is in the heaven and no one on earth should be called ‘Father’ that is, as in the same meaning as God (see Matthew 23:9) ?? Obviously, ‘everlasting Father’ for Jesus in Isaiah 9:6 could not be a reference to God who’s in the heaven.

The Hebrew word for ‘Father’ is 'ab’ and in this context it is a noun; Brown Driver & Briggs Hebrew Lexicon definitions for this word are as follows:

1)        The father of an individual
2)        Used of God as Father of His people
3)        The head or the founder of a household, a group, a family, or   a clan
4)        An ancestor
a)               A grandfather, the forefathers - of a person
b)               Used of people (in general)
5)        An originator or patron of a class, profession, or art
6)        Used of a producer, a generator (figuratively)
7)        Used of benevolence and of protection (figuratively)
8)        Used as a term of respect and honor
9)        A ruler or a chief

In the context of Isaiah 9:6, definition #9 makes more sense because it is consistent with the rest of the verse; Isaiah 9:6 seems to portray the Messiah as an authoritative ruler that has been delegated some decision making power. By combining the two nouns (everlasting, Father), and using the context of Isaiah 9:7 which reads, “…. and establish it with judgment and justice from that time forward, even forever,” we see Jesus sits on David’s throne at a certain point in time, and from that point onward establishes justice forever (Peremptory Terminus).

‘…and establish with judgment and justice’ would mean Jesus laid down the basic understanding and mechanism of judgment and justice which would be the everlasting guidelines to be followed by others from that point forward. So, when you understand Isaiah 9:6 in its proper context and interpretation, there’s no indication at all that imply Jesus is God.
jp the unitarian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jp the unitarian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2018 at 2:34pm

Well Jerry let's tackle all the inconsistencies in your response, I have to cut it into sections or else it would be too long, starting with the first section, your response is underlined

The knowledge of good and evil is what God had incorporated into man (just like the 5, or 6, senses we are born with) and with that knowledge, man now can make choices when confronted with such circumstances which requires them to choose. Sin is a choice and you cannot inherit a choice. God created man in His Image, meaning, mankind is born perfect and sinless. We sin when we choose to go against God’s Command. Adam sinned because he chose to go against God’s Command not to eat from that tree.

The lesson from both Genesis 2:17 and Genesis 3:22 is that if you disobeyed God’s Command, then, you will eventually be in the condemnation of hell which was referred here as ‘death’ or ‘certainly die’ in Genesis 2:17.

OK we will start with the first inconsistency you say

The knowledge of good and evil is what God had incorporated into man (

the knowledge of Good and Evil was incorporated into man? Then why would Yehovah put a tree of that knowledge there to begin with? This alone makes no sense whatsoever. Even worse your own contradiction is contradicted by the Bible.

Before the knowledge of good and evil they were not ashamed of their nakedness

Gen 2:25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, yet they were not ashamed. (TS98)

After eating the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, they covered themselves because they were now aware and ashamed of their nakedness.

Gen 3:7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked. And they sewed fig leaves together and made loin coverings for themselves. (TS98)

So your whole contention falls, proven wrong by the Bible, before the fall Adam and Eve had no knowledge of their nakedness, after having eaten of the tree (the fall) they did, now they KNEW, notice how it says now "they knew" this , they did not before. So no, humans in the beginning did not have the knowledge of good and Evil. Notice they were not ashamed of what they had done, they were ashamed of being naked.. And another verse which shows your argument is nonsensical

Gen 3:22 And יהוה Elohim said, “See, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever...” (TS98)

The man BECAME like one of us says Yehovah, he was not built like that, this happened when he ate from the tree, he BECAME like Yehovah and knew Good and Evil.

2nd inconsistency

You say

you cannot inherit a choice.

First of all there is nothing said about inheriting a choice, neither do I support that, Adam and Eve were not given the ability to chose, they had it, they were given the knowledge of good and Evil, they now had the knowledge to chose and decide for themselves what is good or Evil, and not learn it from Yehovah the only perfect teacher. This is the separation from Yehovah, we do not follow his guidance of good or Evil and this leads to death, we simply cannot, because we are separated from Yehovah and cannot communicate with Yehovah for him to tell us where our decisions will lead. And yes there are examples of this in the bible look at

Matt 16:21 From that time יהושע began to show to His taught ones that it was necessary for Him to go to Yerushalayim, and to suffer much from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and to be raised again the third day. (TS98)

Matt 16:22 And Kĕpha took Him aside and began to rebuke Him, saying, “Be kind to Yourself, Master, this shall not be to You!” (TS98)

Matt 16:23 But He turned and said to Kĕpha, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling-block to Me, FOR YOUR THOUGHTS ARE NOT THOSE OF ELOHIM, BUT THOSE OF MEN.” (TS98)

In these we see Yeshua telling his apostles that he must go to Jerusalem to suffer and be killed and raised again the third day, Peter did not want this to happen he certainly wanted to protect his friend, to this kind deed Peter get's called Satan, why? Because he was deciding for himself what was good and what was evil, but his decision was not God's will, no Jerry it was God's will that Yeshua go to the cross to die so that he offer himself as the sacrifice for our sin and then Yehovah could resurrect him.

Yeshua could hear Yehovah and he listened, this is how he corrected the error of Adam, but in order to correct this he had to remain sinless for all his life or he would have failed and not be able to pay for this sin.

Had they (Adam and Eve) not sinned, they would have remained innocent and unaware of their nakedness, and would have followed Yehovah always, and without sin.

3rd inconsistency

God created man in His Image, meaning, mankind is born perfect and sinless.

God created man in his own image sinless, not perfect which is evident from Adam and Eve, the image of God has nothing to do with perfection. If the image of God would have been perfect then Adam and Eve would not have sinned. Man on the other hand is BORN not created like Adam, therefore in birth we inherit the same nature as our fallen father Adam, and inherit the nature of the knowledge of good and evil and death. The image of God is something else and it would require for you to have a basic understanding of the Kingdom, but since you do not and seem unwilling to learn I won't waste my time. You would first have to understand that the comforter is the spirit of truth, which is Yehovah but with a twist, but anyways.

4th inconsistency

then, you will eventually be in the condemnation of hell which was referred here as ‘death’ or ‘certainly die’

Sorry Jerry that is not what the bible says, there is no reference to going to hell whatsoever here, it says you will CERTAINLY DIE, this means it is certain you will die, what it says here is that death is certain, and this is true, you will die eventually, no matter how good you are. Don't add to the word Jerry that is instant condemnation, stick to what is said here, and that is, you will die, it ends there.

Gen 1:29 And Elohim said, “See, I have giv-en you every plant that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed, TO YOU IT IS FOR FOOD. (TS98)
Gen 1:30 “And to every beast of the earth, and to every bird of the heavens, and to every creeping creature on the earth, in which there is life, EVERY GREEN PLANT IS FOR FOOD.” And it came to be so. (TS98)

Animals as well as us humans were to eat only plants and fruits, there was no killing for food. No death, but Adam and Eve chose death in-stead of eternal life.

Well, that Adam and Eve chose ‘death’ over ‘eternal life’ would be your personal opinion as Adam never claimed so, nor did any prophet or God Almighty Himself had ever said so of Adam.

Let's see Yehovah said "if you eat of it you will certainly die", could this mean if you eat of that tree you will die, I think even a 5 year old could figure that one out. So no it is not my personal opinion and yes Yehovah did tell them that they would die, that he did not tell them that they had eternal life with the other tree, is not certain and makes absolutely no difference, he simply told them they could eat of any tree except one. It is evident then that Adam's decision was a decision between LIFE and DEATH. The fact is clear he told them they would die if they ate of that one tree, that should have been enough, for him and for you to understand. The thing is Yehovah did tell us

Gen 3:22 The LORD God said, “Since man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil, he must not reach out, take from the tree of life, eat, and live forever.” (HCSB)

Live forever, simple, eternal life with the other tree.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jp the unitarian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2018 at 2:36pm

The creation of Adam and Eve was to procreate mankind as earth was created to be inhibited (Isaiah 45:18), and thus, had Adam chose to obey God, man would still sin as Adam, Eve and each of us are responsible and accountable for our own choices and decisions. Did Jesus ever speak of original sin ?? Never did. Even when referring to Adam and Eve, Jesus never mentioned about man inheriting sin from Adam (Matthew 19:4-5). Why ? Because original sin is a man-made doctrine, not from God Almighty.

First notion

The creation of Adam and Eve was to procreate mankind as earth was created to be inhibited (Isaiah 45:18),

Adam and Eve were there and so were animals, the earth was inhabited, so what is your point. The text does not say how many just inhabited.

Adam and eve were created to procreate, well we could also say lions were made to eat meat but then the Bible says all animals were to eat green herbs in the beginning, including lions

Gen 1:29 And Elohim said, “See, I have given you every plant that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed, TO YOU IT IS FOR FOOD. (TS98)

So apparently you cannot compare the paradise to the fallen earth because everything changed after the fall. Lions and other predators existed in the creation yet were to eat only green plants, there is no death in paradise, and if you have immortals procreating, then soon you will have no room. Yehovah never told Adam and Eve that they would die, except by eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and Evil. In the beginning Adam and Eve were like children, look at children Jerry do they have sexual impulses? No not at all, children are innocent, and Lions and other predators did not eat other animals, even if that was what they were made for, so in paradise there is no death, and adults in paradise are like children,

Matt 18:3 And he said: “Amen I say to you, unless you change and become like little children, you shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. (CPDV)

As Yeshua says if you do not become like little children, you cannot enter the kingdom of heaven.

so there is no certainty here that they would have procreated while in the garden, it is even doubtful. The resurrection body is much like the created body both are enabled to live by Yehovah, the only difference is the created Body was formed by Yehovah directly of the earth, the resurrected body is procreated and resurrected by Yehovah.

Second problem

and thus, had Adam chose to obey God, man would still sin as Adam, Eve and each of us are responsible and accountable for our own choices and decisions.

To begin with if Adam and Eve had not sinned and obeyed Yehovah they would have remained in paradise, they were thrown out of the garden because they sinned

Gen 3:23 so יהוה Elohim sent him out of the garden of Ěḏen TO TILL THE GROUND from which he was taken, (TS98)

Gen 3:24 and He drove the man out. And HE PLACED KERUḆIM AT THE EAST OF THE GARDEN OF ĚḎEN, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life. (TS98)

so it is clearly evident you cannot remain in paradise and sin. Since Adam and Eve were thrown out of paradise because they sinned. So you cannot be in paradise if you sin, and if you sin it is because you have the nature of the knowledge of good and evil. So you're whole fantasy here does not work with the logic of the Bible

Did Jesus ever speak of original sin ?? Never did. Even when referring to Adam and Eve, Jesus never mentioned about man inheriting sin from Adam (Matthew 19:4-5)

You find yourself repeating this same old contention, but the fact that Adam sinned is what causes death, but Yeshua was speaking to Jews who already knew this teaching there was no need to tell them what they already knew. This was the apostles Job, this is why they were sent out as witnesses to tell this teaching to the gentiles.

Rom 5:12 For this reason, EVEN AS THROUGH ONE MAN SIN DID ENTER INTO THE WORLD, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned – (TS98)

Rom 5:13 for until the Torah, sin was in the world, but sin is not reckoned when there is no Torah. (TS98)

Rom 5:14 But death reigned from Aḏam until Mosheh, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Aḏam, who is a type of Him who was to come. (TS98)

Sin entered the world by one man Adam, and death reigned up until Moses, why was death not reining after Moses? Because Yehovah had the temple built, so sacrificial animals could be offered to atone for sin.

Now if you want to try and reject Paul's words here I would advise you that Paul as well as Peter raised people from the dead and healed people, giving clear signs that they were chosen of Yehovah. They also were approved By Yeshua.

Acts 9:10 Now there was a disciple at Damascus named Ananias. The Lord said to him in a vision, “Ananias.” And he said, “Here I am, Lord.” (ESV2011)

Acts 9:11 And the Lord said to him, “Rise and go to the street called Straight, and at the house of Judas look for a man of Tarsus named Saul, for behold, he is praying, (ESV2011)

Acts 9:12 and he has seen in a vision a man named Ananias come in and lay his hands on him so that he might regain his sight.” (ESV2011)

Acts 9:13 But Ananias answered, “Lord, I have heard from many about this man, how much evil he has done to your saints at Jerusalem. (ESV2011)

Acts 9:14 And here he has authority from the chief priests to bind all who call on your name.” (ESV2011)

Acts 9:15 But the Lord said to him, “Go, for he is a chosen instrument of mine to carry my name before the Gentiles and kings and the children of Israel. (ESV2011)

This is Yeshua speaking to Ananias telling him that Paul is a chosen one. If you reject Paul you also reject Yeshua and Yehovah and render yourself liable to the judgment of 4:159, because you are speaking a falsehood of Yeshua 3:55.

And also People were taking Paul's clothes and were being healed just by touching his clothes, these Jerry are CLEAR SIGNS, simple as that.

Acts 19:11 And God was accomplishing powerful and uncommon miracles by the hand of Paul, (CPDV)

Acts 19:12 so much so that even when small cloths and wrappings were brought from his body to the sick, the illnesses withdrew from them and the wicked spirits departed. (CPDV)

Acts 19:13 Then, even some of the traveling Jewish exorcists had attempted to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, “I bind you by oath through Jesus, whom Paul preaches.” (CPDV)

Even the demons know Paul

Acts 19:14 And there were certain Jews, the seven sons of Sceva, leaders among the priests, who were acting in this way. (CPDV)

Acts 19:15 But a wicked spirit responded by saying to them: “Jesus I know, and Paul I know. But who are you? (CPDV)

So now getting back on track, Yehovah created the law for temple sacrifices to clear people of their sins. This is why the temple was built and that is the law of Moses .

Exod 30:10 “And Aharon shall make atonement upon its horns once a year with the blood of the sin offering of atonement – once a year he makes atonement upon it throughout your generations. It is most set-apart to יהוה.” (TS98)

Lev 1:3 ‘If his offering is a burnt offering of the herd, let him bring a male, a perfect one. Let him bring it at the door of the Tent of Meeting, for his acceptance before יהוה. (TS98)

Lev 1:4 And he shall lay his hand on the head of the burnt offering, and it shall be accepted on his behalf to make atonement for him. (TS98)

Lev 1:5 ‘And he shall slaughter the bull before יהוה. And the sons of Aharon, the priests, shall bring the blood and sprinkle the blood all around on the altar which is at the door of the Tent of Meeting. (TS98)

the blood of animals can atone for sin but not man's, but this I have already answered, so now figure out why animals blood can clear you of sin but not a man's. Right here Jerry you have a problem man is the image and the glory of God, yet cannot ATONE FOR SIN AS AN ANIMAL CAN.

But still Yeshua was sent as the last sacrifice

Luke 24:45 Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures, (TS98)

Luke 24:46 and said to them, “THUS IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN, and so it was necessary for the Messiah to suffer and to rise again from THE DEAD the third day, (TS98)

Luke 24:47 and that repentance and forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in His Name to all nations, beginning at Yerushalayim. (TS98)

Luke 24:48 “And you are witnesses of these [matters]. (TS98)

As it is written in verse 47 forgiveness of sin is proclaimed in his name, by the authority of his name we are cleansed of our sin, and these are Yeshua\s words. And not this according to Yeshua is in the O.T , as he says "Thus it has been written".

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jp the unitarian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2018 at 2:37pm

Well, let me repeat what I said - "and no man can redeem or die for another man’s sin as only God Almighty can forgive your sin."

Hebrew 9:7, Hebrew 9:13 and Hebrew 9:14 you quoted above are NOT the words of God Almighty or even the words of Jesus Christ, so, who do you follow - God Almighty, His prophet, Jesus Christ or the words of others ??

Again, as I always said, Hebrew 9:11-12 are NOT the words of God Almighty or His prophet, Jesus Christ. So, who do you really listen to and follow ??

You have a tendency of rejecting what blocks you without accepting truth, that will unfortunately be your downfall. First of all, all the words in the Bible are the words of Yehovah, everything that has been included in the Bible are what Yehovah has allowed, simple as that. Hebrews 9 here is perfectly inline with the gospel, which is the word of Yehovah.

Heb 9:11 But Messiah, having become a High Priest of the coming good [matters], through the greater and more perfect Tent not made with hands, that is, not of this creation, (TS98)

Heb 9:12 entered into the Most Set-apart Place once for all, not with the blood of goats and calves, but with His own blood, having obtained everlasting redemption. (TS98)

Heb 9:13 For if the blood of bulls and goats and the ashes of a heifer, sprinkling the defiled, sets apart for the cleansing of the flesh, (TS98)

Heb 9:14 how much more shall the blood of the Messiah, who through the everlasting Spirit offered Himself unblemished to Elohim, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living Elohim? (TS98)

Lev 1:3 “If his gift is a burnt offering from the herd, he is to bring an unblemished male. He must bring it to the entrance to the tent of meeting so that he may be accepted by the LORD. (HCSB)

Lev 1:4 He is to lay his hand on the head of the burnt offering so it can be accepted on his behalf to make atonement for him. (HCSB)

Lev 1:5 He is to slaughter the bull before the LORD; Aaron’s sons the priests are to present the blood and sprinkle it on all sides of the altar that is at the entrance to the tent of meeting. (HCSB)

Lev 4:26 He must burn all its fat on the altar, like the fat of the fellowship sacrifice. In this WAY THE PRIEST WILL MAKE ATONEMENT ON HIS BEHALF FOR THAT PERSON’S SIN, AND he will be forgiven. (HCSB)

You really need to read the Bible because you know nothing about the law of Moses

Lev 5:6 He must bring his restitution for the sin he has committed to the LORD: a female lamb or goat from the flock as a sin offering. In this way the priest will make ATONEMENT on his behalf for his sin. (HCSB)

To be forgiven of sin a blood sacrifice is to be given, it should be your own blood, but animals can be used to pay for your sin. So animals can be an atonement offering for your sin, but you say man cannot making man of less importance than an animal. Maybe you just have to figure out why animals can and men cannot, but one way or another you have a grave problem on your hands, I don't.

You seem to have a lot of problems with Yeshua being a sacrifice

Matt 16:21 From that time יהושע began to show to His taught ones that it was necessary for Him to go to Yerushalayim, and to suffer much from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and to be raised again the third day. (TS98)

Matt 17:22 And while they were staying in Galil, יהושע said to them, “The Son of Aḏam is about to be delivered up into the hands of men, (TS98)

Luke 18:31 And taking the twelve aside, He said to them, “See, we are going up to Yerushalayim, and all that have been written by the prophets about the Son of Aḏam shall be accomplished. (TS98)

Luke 18:32 “For He shall be delivered up to the gentiles and shall be mocked and insulted and spat upon, (TS98)

Luke 18:33 and having flogged Him they shall kill Him. And on the third day He shall rise again.” (TS98)

Luke 24:45 Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures, (TS98)

Luke 24:46 and said to them, “Thus it has been written, and so it was necessary for the Messiah to suffer and to rise again from the dead the third day, (TS98)

Luke 24:47 and that repentance and forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in His Name to all nations, beginning at Yerushalayim. (TS98)

Repentance and forgiveness of sin should be proclaimed in his name, sounds like forgiveness of sin, ya I listen To Yeshua, how about you.

the rising of Yeshua is according to him shown in this O.T story

Matt 12:39 But He answering, said to them, “A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign shall be given to it except the sign of the prophet Yonah. (TS98)

Matt 12:40 “For as Yonah was three days and three nights in the stomach of the great fish, SO SHALL THE SON OF AḎAM BE THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHTS IN THE HEART OF THE EARTH. (TS98)

That is three days and three nights he was in the heart of the earth, that means buried and on the third day resurrected.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>
  Share Topic