IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups – Women (Sisters)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lonely

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lonely
    Posted: 31 March 2018 at 1:32am
Assalammualaikum sisters.
I am sad and lonely because I have nobody. I am already half a century old, not married nd I live alone in small home. My sisters live with my cousins and they are very happy they decided to forget me! I spoke up to them recently that they never visit me or call or care about me. Instead of showing kindness and understanding they they got angry and spoke hateful words. Alhamduliyllah I constantly call on ALLAH to be strong. But half the time I get weak. Is obvious people dont have good reasons to know me.
Sponsored Links

Rofexa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofexa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2018 at 6:45pm
ูˆุนู„ูŠูƒู… ุงู„ุณู„ุงู… ูˆุฑุญู…ุฉ ุงู„ู„ู‡

Sister,

I'm sorry to hear that, your family will answer for this. As will we for what we have done too, may Allah have mercy on us.

Sister are you near a mosque? You need to get involved Insha'Allah. Make your own family, even if not by blood, make one through faith. I know it seems easier said then done, putting yourself out there is scary and rejection is always the thing that holds us back. Do it for the sake of Allah and you will see what happens, maybe a sister sees you working for the sake of Allah and mentioneds you to her Husband and he thinks of his friend who was recently widowed you never know. Just try and ask Allah to show and guide you.

Your sister in Islam
Walaikumu Salaam, Your sister in Islam

''When the world pushes you to your knees you’re in the perfect position to pray'' ~ Rumi
herbs View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2018 at 9:52pm
Thank you for your reply sister. I had no words to reply when I first read your advice. Such a route for happiness is not available. Alhamdullillah mortality here average at 70 years old for men and 80 for women. Finding compatible sister friend to talk good times and bad is almost impossible, 100x impossible to find a 50+ reliable spouse. I actually have many relatives but most not keen to find me because I live in a tiny home and even my nieces who I spent a lot of time with when they were young do not find me mainly their parents dont teach them that. Unless I live in purchase home, financially comfortable then people have interest to find me.
Bottomline I surrender to ALLAH's will.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic