IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Open for debate

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohammed24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2018 at 5:19pm
My name is John Darlington, i battled with prostate cancer for 2 years. Until my consultant
Dr Ahmed Mustafa from Dubai told me about a cure of another patient who got treated by one of his
colleagues in Dubai using cannabis oil. According to Dr Ahmed's story, the treatment lasted for 3 and halve months. So,
he said i too can be treated by this same method. So, he contacted his colleague and he came down to discuss how this can be done.
I was placed on four months treatment. This happened early 2017 and now i can confidently say i am free from any cancerous cells.
 Although i still go for routine check up, but no trace of cancer cells.
 if you want to contact Dr Ahmed Mustafa on this, send him a mail on [email protected]

2Acts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2Acts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2018 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by iec786 iec786 wrote:

Yes 
When God [Jesus} was in his mothers womb for 9 months who was in charge of the universe?

4 How then can a mortal be righteous before God? How can one born of woman be pure? 5 If even the moon is not bright and the stars are not pure in his eyes, 6 how much less a mortal, who is but a maggot-- a human being, who is only a worm!'Job 25:4

Was Jesus that maggot???
Anti Islamic. Are you saying the esteemed prophet Jesus / Isa (PBUH) was a maggot. Why the moderators dont delete this post or ban you I dont know. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic