IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Open for debate  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Open for debate

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohammed24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2018 at 5:19pm
My name is John Darlington, i battled with prostate cancer for 2 years. Until my consultant
Dr Ahmed Mustafa from Dubai told me about a cure of another patient who got treated by one of his
colleagues in Dubai using cannabis oil. According to Dr Ahmed's story, the treatment lasted for 3 and halve months. So,
he said i too can be treated by this same method. So, he contacted his colleague and he came down to discuss how this can be done.
I was placed on four months treatment. This happened early 2017 and now i can confidently say i am free from any cancerous cells.
 Although i still go for routine check up, but no trace of cancer cells.
 if you want to contact Dr Ahmed Mustafa on this, send him a mail on [email protected]

2Acts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2Acts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2018 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by iec786 iec786 wrote:

Yes 
When God [Jesus} was in his mothers womb for 9 months who was in charge of the universe?

4 How then can a mortal be righteous before God? How can one born of woman be pure? 5 If even the moon is not bright and the stars are not pure in his eyes, 6 how much less a mortal, who is but a maggot-- a human being, who is only a worm!'Job 25:4

Was Jesus that maggot???
Anti Islamic. Are you saying the esteemed prophet Jesus / Isa (PBUH) was a maggot. Why the moderators dont delete this post or ban you I dont know. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic