IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - not making dua  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

not making dua

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2018 at 2:22pm
Assalamalecum do dhikr often Allah in ch 13 v 28 of Quran says with rememberance of Allah heart find peace
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2018 at 5:34pm

اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

My brother Altra, are there any changes ?, may Allah Subhanahu Wa Wa’ala always give His Mercy and Protection to all of us. Amiin Yaa Mujiibassaailiin.

وَالسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ 

Atra View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2018 at 5:13am
Originally posted by NABA NABA wrote:

Assalamalecum do dhikr often Allah in ch 13 v 28 of Quran says with rememberance of Allah heart find peace

I do a lot of dhikr, I also stated it at the beginning. 
Atra View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2018 at 5:15am

Originally posted by asep garut asep garut wrote:

My brother Altra, are there any changes ?, may Allah Subhanahu Wa Wa’ala always give His Mercy and Protection to all of us. Amiin Yaa Mujiibassaailiin.

Alaykumu salam. Actually, I'm a sister Smile 

Well I've been tested. I had a great lecture directly from Allah and many things changed Alhamdulillah. 
Atra View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2018 at 5:30am

My brother Altra,

The following is what is meant in items 2 and 5:

If a bad feeling will happen to you, then immediately find a solution to fight it if the bad feeling really comes up to you, in other words preventive is better than secure.

Remember that the teachings of Islam never make it difficult for humans. In fact, Islam is present in the earth to provide ease and way out of difficulties that exist. Therefore, all attitudes that tend to exaggerate and complicate themselves in religion is not justified.

Allah Almighty says in the Qur'an that anxiety is actually a satanic venture to harass a Muslim in order not to have sincerity in his worship, or to be able to doubt something that is obvious in religious teachings, as has been described in an an-Nas 4.5 and 6.

Qaidah Fiqhiyah states that:

الْيَقِينُ لَا يُزَالُ بِالشَّكِّ

"A belief cant be removed with a doubt"

Therefore, it is clear that something that is only based on feelings of anxiety can not be a guide to decide that a worship will be canceled, because there is no good from a job if we do it with anxiety.

I've explained before that one to get rid of the feeling of misgivings is to fight or defy feelings of anxiety itself by always remembering that excessive caution for no good reason will cause feelings of anxiety, it actually comes from syeitan. Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam said:

"The sense of anxiety, fear and excessive worry it all comes from the devil." (Mutafaq 'alaihi)

Even Muslim scholars claim that doubt in worship is a mirror of not believing in his religion. Therefore, Do not get accustomed to doing things that make you hesitate, do it with a positive belief, ask for help to God with confidence that your prayer will be granted by God, because God will not grant the prayer of a servant who came out from a neglected heart (Al-Hadith). What is meant by "negligent" here includes anxiety disorder.

You say "but I'm afraid of being tried again after getting amazing life after years."

Do not have the feeling to guess the future as if you already believed, but what will happen tomorrow we do not know (except Allah), and we must remember that the feeling of fear of the future is a prayer because God will see what is whispered in the heart of His servants.

You say "I should be relaxed and rely on God's Mercy, right?

Do not be like that, because in psychology it is a despairing character.

Try to include in your prayers (du'a) as below:

اَللَّهُمَّ �£َعِذْنِي مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ، اللَّهُمَّ �£َجِرْنِي مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ، اَللَّهُمَّ احْفَظْنِي مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ، اَللَّهُمَّ �£َعِنِّي عَلَى ذِكْرِكَ وَشُكْرِكَ وَحُسْنِ عِبَادَتِكَ، اَللَّهُمَّ احْفَظْنِي مِنْ مَكَائِدِ عَدُوِّكَ الشَّيْطَانِ،

"O Allah, protect me from the devil. O Allah, guard me from the devil. O Allah, help me to remember You (dhikr to You), to give thanks to You and worship to You. O Allah, guard me from the deceit of thy enemy (that is) Satan. "

Hopefully this description will be beneficial to you, and only Allah can change human heart.

MashaAllah and Jazakallahu Khair for the fantastic explanation! It's so boosting!
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2018 at 10:05am
Originally posted by Atra Atra wrote:

Alaykumu salam. Actually, I'm a sister Smile 

Well I've been tested. I had a great lecture directly from Allah and many things changed Alhamdulillah. 

My sister Atra,

Alhamdulillahi Rabbil ‘Alamiin, may Allah's Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala will always protect us from any disturbance of both the real and the unseen.

Amiin Yaa Mujiibassaailiin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic