IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What does Islam say about Near Death Experiences?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What does Islam say about Near Death Experiences?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Truth_Seekr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2018 at 9:58pm
Hi,

I haven't been here for a while.
 Thank you for your insight.

If anyone else has an opinion to share about this subject ... feel free!
 I would like to know your perspectives on this.

Sincerely,
 - Truth_Seekr

asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2019 at 8:10am
Hi..Truth Seekr,
I have explained it before, have you read it ?
Nooralturky View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Female Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nooralturky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2022 at 7:37am
Salam 3alaykom! My name is Noor and I went through the near death experience and I would love to answer any and all questions. I am a Merza Shia Muslim Woman and I believe in Allah. It happened to me about 7 years ago and haven’t been very open about it because people thought I was insane. Lol I’m not. I had a seizure on my best friends kitchen floor the night my first nephew was born. As I laid on the floor With my back on stone, I puked causing me to swallow my puke and choke while I seized out. Thankfully her husband at the time was an ER doctor that was home and able to preform CPR compressions to bring me back to life. During that time, it felt as though my soul left my body and it went through what seemed to be a galaxy or wormhole in Which I saw my entire life flash me by from flashbacks of myself as a young child up until that moment. I reached a place that can only be described as Heaven because it was the most bright beautiful light I have ever seen. As I laid there in a field of green grass, I saw a shadow of a woman with short curly hair that reached her hand out to me and said that it was not my time yet and to wake up. I immediately caught my breath and woke up from what seemed to be a dream. Little did I know what was actually happening. The doctor said I had stopped breathing for 4-5 minutes and my face had turned blueish/purple. ALHAMDUALLAH. If anyone out there is reading this, please share. 

Nooralturky View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Female Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nooralturky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2022 at 7:39am
The next day, my new born nephew passed away. I’m not sure why or how but I know Allah (swt) has a plan for me. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic