IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Lost  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lost

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lost
    Posted: 15 March 2018 at 2:08am
Hi all! I am or was a Muslim but slowly and slowly feel like losing my faith. Why? How come Allah will send some people to heaven just cause of kalimah but a Jew or a Christian or atheist who spent their entire life in suffering to help others will go to hell? 
Doesn't make sense
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2018 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Tony7 Tony7 wrote:

Hi all! I am or was a Muslim but slowly and slowly feel like losing my faith. Why? How come Allah will send some people to heaven just cause of kalimah but a Jew or a Christian or atheist who spent their entire life in suffering to help others will go to hell? 
Doesn't make sense

Hi Tony7,

All humans who worship the one God (Tauheed) and truly follow the teachings of God's Apostles, then they will enter heaven (Qur'an 21:92), because all the Apostles worship and submit only to Allah. (Islam means surrender to Allah). So this makes sense.

Rabiatudarma View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rabiatudarma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2018 at 6:58am
Because as we know Islam is the true Religion, Alhamdulillah so those that followed the true teachings without associating Allah With anyone else will go to heaven and will be rewarded abundantly.likewise for those that worship other than Allah SWT will be punished nd will go to hell. Allah Is Al karim(The generous one). Jazakallahu khayran
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2018 at 1:35am
Originally posted by Rabiatudarma Rabiatudarma wrote:

Because as we know Islam is the true Religion, Alhamdulillah so those that followed the true teachings without associating Allah With anyone else will go to heaven and will be rewarded abundantly.likewise for those that worship other than Allah SWT will be punished nd will go to hell. Allah Is Al karim(The generous one). Jazakallahu khayran

Does not sound generous to me.

Sounds like somebody/thing that is very needey of attention.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2018 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by Tim the plumber Tim the plumber wrote:

That is not like what you mean, but it is actually God's word for anyone who wants to get salvation in the hereafter.
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2018 at 1:53am
Originally posted by asep garut asep garut wrote:

Originally posted by Tim the plumber Tim the plumber wrote:

That is not like what you mean, but it is actually God's word for anyone who wants to get salvation in the hereafter.

Yes, and my point that this God thing sounds very needey. Not balanced. Not fair etc.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2018 at 4:26pm
Tim the plumber,
What or who do you mean "Not balanced. Not fair etc."
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2018 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by asep garut asep garut wrote:

Tim the plumber,
What or who do you mean "Not balanced. Not fair etc."

My assesment of the personality you describe.

I would not be impressed with a person who demanded I unquestionably loved them without good reason other than the promise of a reward for me. Promises are easy. I respect those who have demonstrated their good character with deeds not just empty hype.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic