IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hello, I'm new  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello, I'm new

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sufi Islam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello, I'm new
    Posted: 09 March 2018 at 7:24am
Hi everyone,

I'm excited to be joining this forum. 

A long time ago I registered on an old version of this site. Yesterday I got an email reminding me about the new website, so I'm coming here for the first time since the relaunch. 

As fate would have it, I was looking for a more Muslim-friendly place to post after I received a lot of anti-Muslim insults and abuse on another forum. I decided to quit there, and the next day, Islami City sent me an email... so here I am! 

Really hope to find a safe place here, I got tired of all the anti-Muslim hate (one person even sent me aggressive private emails) and the moderators over there would not do anything about it. 

Anyway looking forward to post more here soon :) 

asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2018 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by Sufi Islam Sufi Islam wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm excited to be joining this forum. 

A long time ago I registered on an old version of this site. Yesterday I got an email reminding me about the new website, so I'm coming here for the first time since the relaunch. 

As fate would have it, I was looking for a more Muslim-friendly place to post after I received a lot of anti-Muslim insults and abuse on another forum. I decided to quit there, and the next day, Islami City sent me an email... so here I am! 

Really hope to find a safe place here, I got tired of all the anti-Muslim hate (one person even sent me aggressive private emails) and the moderators over there would not do anything about it. 

Anyway looking forward to post more here soon :) 

Hi Sufi Islam, welcome back to this forum, hopefully you can find a comfortable discussion place here. Amen.
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2018 at 5:30pm
Welcome, Sufi Islam.   Sufism is interesting and I Iook forward to your posts.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2018 at 1:53pm
Salam/Peace
Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay.
tasneem20 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasneem20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2018 at 9:59am
Welcome to forum!
seekingnur View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekingnur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2018 at 8:08am
Assalamualaikum! I'm new as well! Just joined right now :)

Hope this turns out to be a fruitful journey with new lessons learnt, friendships made, and new discoveries! 

semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2018 at 12:52am
Wa alaikum salam.

Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2018 at 2:27am
Originally posted by seekingnur seekingnur wrote:

Assalamualaikum! I'm new as well! Just joined right now :)

Hope this turns out to be a fruitful journey with new lessons learnt, friendships made, and new discoveries! 

Wa'alaikumussalam seekingnur,
Welcome to this forum....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic