IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Mitochondrial DNA  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mitochondrial DNA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoulGenesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2018 at 5:08pm
Here is a link to the genetic science finding based on Adam Y-DNA being cloned and subject to mutations from which the different "common" ancestors evolved:

The finding is that Adam (the father of 99,999%) of humanity comes from western Africa (Nigeria/Cameroon) and the rest 0,001% also from there. It doesn't mean that in that time other humans didn't exist, but they were all superseded by the offspring of that man, which has spread out of Africa where it mixed with Neanderthals and other hominids. There comes the light skin color from. The strange thing about mixing is, that mixing Neanderthal male and Homo sapiens female, only the daughters survived. Mixing Homo sapiens male and Neanderthal female, only male survived, i.e. there are no Neanderthal origins present and each of the "out of Africa"  individuals has 1-4% of Neandertal genes that are all different, i.e. in our species there still lives an accumulated 60% of Neanderthal DNA.
What is odd about racism is, that there is no pure race and it is more pure in remote areas like Australia and Amazon jungle. Even in India the castes are not according to genes, but all the identities are culturally impregnated. The most mixed seems to be the Germans and the Jews that pretended to be the "purest", but that's more due to narcissism that seems to come from Adam. Maybe there are some more humble genes that we have from the Neanderthals. ;-)
The forming of the identities happened after the genetic pools were formed, so basically it's in the language and early childhood cultural impregnation by mothers that has profound effects:
SoulGenesis View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoulGenesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2018 at 5:29pm
And of course the "story of Adam and Eve" was not known to them (80.000 years ago) until God didn't reveal it and it became part of the book some 3500 years ago. The revelation is that matter is mud while the value is in the soul (information/consciousness) that gets formed  by read!ing and understanding the book. Scientifically it could be quantum information, i.e. a soul gets reborn with it's own book, when it is formed from true consciousness. False consciousness is result of doomed genes.
Now that we are born with no consciousness indicates that this life is about the birth of our individual souls.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoulGenesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2018 at 6:33pm
This is very funny (about Adolf Hitler) Embarrassed

https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1b_Y-DNA.shtml#famous_people

Ronny Decorte, a geneticist from the Catholic University of Leuven in Belgium, tested relatives of Adolf Hitler and determined that the Fürher belonged to haplogroup E1b1b. Ironically this haplogroup thought to be at the origin of Afro-Asiatic languages, which includes the Semitic languages and peoples that Hitler despised so much.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoulGenesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2018 at 1:39am
Genetic science proves and it's also more than obvious that the deluge (until today ;-))  never happened. It's an adaptation of the Mesopotamian "Gilgamesh epic". Even the "tribe" of Adam exists until today and it seems to be the "Mbo" in Cameroon. But then the story of Noah, Sem and Ham needs an interpretation as well as the assumption that Jesus was conceived by the holy spirit and a virgin.
There goes another story of the "black virgin".

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoulGenesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2018 at 2:04am
Where there is (deadly) violence, it's more the offspring of Kain and Abel. So we're still pretty close to Adam. ;-)

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoulGenesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2018 at 3:59am
I think that "sem ham japhet" is the same like "kain abel seth", i.e. the "deluge" is yet to come and from there on we will be free from sin and know^^ that we are neither sons of Adam nor Noah but of God.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoulGenesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2018 at 4:53am
Here I found something about "Seth" who might be considered the peaceful/neutral one. There was a Gnostic branch giving him a special importance and they saw Jesus as a reincarnation of Seth in his peaceful ways and not being bound by loyalty towards his tribe.

Jesus certainly was a heretic in his time and a victim of the Pharisees, but the truth/God can never be suppressed, i.e. the Holy Spirit is the truth and those that have contributed to it and became martyrs, i.e. immortal souls.
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2018 at 2:45pm
@Israel was Muslim

Actually I think I've never seen so much concentrated incoherence in a few lines only. 

Quote No, the flood story is true. Because the Aboriginees are pre-Adamites.
What makes you say so ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote The sufis believe the pre-Adamites were jinn among other Muslims believing this too.
Glad to hear that 'believing' is now sold as science.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote If everyone from all around the globe is from Noah, then Noah was an black African from the Congo or deeper in Africa living 170,000 years ago, which is ridiculous and wrong. 
Indeed, so what do we conclude from this ? Could it be that your book got it wrong ?

Airmano
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic