IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I need marriage advice  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I need marriage advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barbarahajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need marriage advice
    Posted: 30 January 2018 at 3:34pm
Salaam alaykum brothers and sisters. Im very sad and i really need an advice. Im 36 yo woman and ove ben reverted to Islam since 3 years ahlamdullilah. I grow up in a western country. I've been married since 1 year and I'm 5 months pregnant. The problem is the relationship with my husband is a disaster. He is rude and unpolite and he doesn't really care about my needs and baby needs. He is working in Saudi and since I'm pregnant I don't see him, I've been alone since 4 months. I'm lucky my mother hosted me and she help me. He cannot travel cause of work but I cannot understand how he cannot see his wife for so long.every evening I'm sad cause I feel lonely and I'd want a man near to me who is sweet and kind and really in love with me. My husband doesn't want the divorce, he said he will never divorce me. But I know I can do khula after the baby is born. But I'm thinking so much if it is the right decision or not. If I marry again the new husband will love my baby?? And mainly I will found another man who will marry a divorced woman with a baby? I'm full of doubts!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic