IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - DAJJAL HAS BEEN RELEASED!! THIS IS THE LAST HOUR!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DAJJAL HAS BEEN RELEASED!! THIS IS THE LAST HOUR!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2018 at 12:22am
Quote "I have the perfect logic to find out when Dajjal will come. "
Don't so arrogant, nobody is perfect. Nobody has perfect logic nor knowledge.
Regarding corruption, even before prophet Muhammad was sent corruption is everywhere. The world is never perfect, so corruption is always there, it's part of the "test" from God, will follow the crowd do corruption or try to strive to stay "clean".
Salam/Peace,
Semar
The Prophet said: "Do not eat before you are hungry, and stop eating before you are full"
"1/3 of your stomach for food 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
DAJJAL-KILLER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAJJAL-KILLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2018 at 5:28am
Sense,
Clearly you missed the fact that I was addressing your points, I wasn't claiming that I have the perfect knowledge. I was saying that you are content with your illogical and baseless opinion about the arrival of Dajjal (which I clearly refuted) and you think you don't need to heed any signs of the times, which I am doing.
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2018 at 12:34am
Originally posted by DAJJAL-KILLER DAJJAL-KILLER wrote:

Islam city,
The cure for ignorance is seeking knowledge. But there is no cure for choosing to remain ignorant.
Funny how a concept well established in Quran and Sunnah makes you cringe.
Reminds me of how the Makkans laughed when they couldn't understand how the Isra and Mairaj was possible.

1, Would you allow understanding of the world outside the Koran to get into your head?

2, If this understanding of the world, from evidence you had seen, showed that the Koran was wrong on some point or other, say the thing about sea water and fresh not mixing, they do, what would you believe, the evidence of your own eyes or the Koran?
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2018 at 3:56am

Asep Garut,
So let's contemplate the possibly of the Arrival of Dajjal according to your "perfect" logic that is not based on anything except your wishful thinking.
There was peace and calm during the Khilafat of Hz Umar and Usman, which was considered the golden age, and it is said that a wolf would not attack a sheep. And look where we are now, but Dajjal is still not released? The Khilafat is destroyed, there is unprecedented oppression in the world. Thee Jews have returned to the Holy land after expulsion of more than 2000 years, the state of Israel is established, and USA officially recognised Al Quds as the Capital of the Fake state of Israel. We are inches close to the Malhama(WW3). But you still think Dajjal is not released? Why? because there should be a time of peace and calm?

Okay, then we'll wait according to your opinion, for the arrival of Dajjal. But wait a minute! When Dajjal spreads corruption, he would still not be actually released, because there is no calm and peace and Dajjal will 'actually' come when there is calm and peace!
See the fallacy? Dajjal will never appear then.
But wait, after Hz ISA has defeated Dajjal, then there will be calm and peace. Wait a minute !! This means Dajjal will come after Hz ISA has defeated Dajjal?
Yes, it makes perfect sense. I don't need to heed the signs anymore, I have the perfect logic to find out when Dajjal will come.

اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

Dajjal Killer,

What I mean about peace is not in the days of Khilafat Hz Umar and Usman, but after today, and the All-Knowing only Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala.

Here there is a misunderstanding between us, in the hadith that the person who will kill the Dajjal is Prophet Isa 'Alaihissalam, this means Dajjal will appear earlier than the Prophet Isa' Alaihissalam.

In the hadith, before Dajjal came, there will appear a leader who makes this world calm under his leadership, and the All-Knowing only Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala.

This is the important how much we understand about the content of the Qur'an, who will be the leader, from where it appears, etc. We are based on the Qur'an and the hadith, but the difference is: Quran is Qath'i (absolute truth), whereas the hadith is Dhanni (It still requires the verification of the truth from the Qur'an and other hadiths).

fatimunnisa View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatimunnisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2018 at 6:24am
Originally posted by islamcity islamcity wrote:

Dajjalkiller, this is only a theory and i do understand and can grasp what you have said about dimensions and time/space.
You quoted again
"point when Prophet Muhammad said to pray accordingly is a proof that it is not actually a day long like a year, but reference to dimensions. It showed that it would not be actually day like a year, since normal prayer timings would be observed. If it was actually a long day then according to orders of times set by Quran you only would need to pray it one time. Say zuhr only once in 5 months."
Although your first part of this post made sense, the above quote just doesnt make sense. It appears you are trying to back up your theory by using the 'dimension' theory and then quoting references from the quran in a way you see fit.

Very true
Guys if you really like to make dajjal week then Allah has gifted you with Quraan
the first 10 ayaat of sureh kahf saves you from Dajjal
Sureh kaafiroon saves you from Satan
Last two aayaaths of sureh baqraha if recited satan will run away from you and your home.
Practice this and see miracles 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAJJAL-KILLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2018 at 11:09am
Asep,
Your opinions are coming out of thin air. First you say that for Dajjal to appear peacetime is necessary and now you happen to know when the peacetime will be the actual peacetime. While the countless other peacetimes were not the actual ones, since then according to your own logic Dajjal would have been here.
If you can't support your statements with solid proof and logic then please spare this thread

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAJJAL-KILLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2018 at 11:20am
Fatimunnisa,
The prophet Muhammad pbuh did say that in the recitation of first 10 ayah of surah kalf is the protection from Dajjal. But it is naivety to believe that it would be enough. in reality the Prophet gave us the key to understanding Dajjal and therefore protecting ourselves from it. But for it you must understand the surah. I had said that Dajjal is in the Quran, but ill use the Hadith since it's easier. Now if you want to find Dajjal in the Quran and find the concept of dimensions as explained from the Hadith. Please give the book "Jerusalem in Quran" a read (linked in original post). I will never be able to explain in a manner even close to it. My obligation was to show you the path, It is you who must walk upon it
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2018 at 10:29pm

Asep,
Your opinions are coming out of thin air. First you say that for Dajjal to appear peacetime is necessary and now you happen to know when the peacetime will be the actual peacetime. While the countless other peacetimes were not the actual ones, since then according to your own logic Dajjal would have been here.
If you can't support your statements with solid proof and logic then please spare this thread
DAJJAL KILLER,

I have my own opinion about the original Dajjal, may I have a personal opinion?

In my opinion, today the original Dajjal has not yet appeared to the surface of the earth, and I do not know when he will appear (only Allah knows), but its signs will emerge after this earth is calm under a just and wise leader.

I express my opinion, of course supported by reason from the authentic source of Islam, and only those who are good at seeing and understanding the content of the Qur'an will find the answer even though the name of Dajjal itself is not mentioned.

Instead of discussing what is not clear when it occurs, it is better to counsel one another in kindness and piety.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic