IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - DAJJAL HAS BEEN RELEASED!! THIS IS THE LAST HOUR!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DAJJAL HAS BEEN RELEASED!! THIS IS THE LAST HOUR!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamcity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2018 at 7:58am
Dajjalkiller, forgot to mention, i have no intention to read the lectures you recommended cos all these are sure to be dimensionally based blah blah. LOL. I dont believe your theory. Its rubbish. You are one of a kind that will go on a tv ad for mass audience and warn people. And stop quoting from quran. You are just making a fool of urself. Read sura kahf every friday ... that will be better. But make sure you dont read it in another dimension. Hold on a min, i think dajjal is already here knocking on my door.
Anyway, now you have warned me, i shall let go of those straws and keep an eye.
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2018 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by DAJJAL-KILLER DAJJAL-KILLER wrote:

Semar, I'll let the Quran answer this question for you.

Allah says in the Quran.
"Do they then await (anything) other than the Hour, that it should come upon them suddenly? But some of its portents (indications and signs) have already come, and when it (actually) is on them, how can they benefit then by their reminder?" (Surah Muhammad: 18)

Allah has sent down the Quran and the Prophet to teach the Quran. Now it will be very foolish to believe that Allah had sent down knowledg that He didn't want you to care about.

You are naive. Now if it becomes clear that Dajjal is spreading his Fitnah, only then will you be able to protect yourself from it. Now do you think you can live a righteous life without knowing the difference between good and bad?
Dajjal's Fitnah is everywhere, there is Shirk and Riba in places you couldn't even imagine, and you can only save yourself against it you know about it in the first place.
Now you may continue to live in your Dreamland as the world around you is burning. But when the Hour is upon you, it would have been too late

This ayah doesn't mention anything about the dajjal.

You mention about the fitnah, that you and all muslim need to do you need to work harder and accuse each other "I am right you are wrong, I am guided you are astray, I am pious you are infidel" etc, so we can improve our position sosially and economicaly in the world so with that we will have power to stop the injustice and other things that agains Islamic's value. If you spend your resources and energy to think about "dajjal" you don't have time to improve yourselves and your family and your community. How you able to help the Rohingya, the syrian, the palestinian etc. Have you ever send little donation to help the hunger on that places to buy food, to get medicaton etc. Thinking too much about Dajjal, you will forget the real problem in front of your eyes.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

The Prophet said: "Do not eat before you are hungry, and stop eating before you are full"

"1/3 of your stomach for food 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
AntiDajjal View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntiDajjal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2018 at 6:31pm
Read Surat Al-Kahf every Jummah? How about trying to understand Surat Al-Kahf as you read it every Friday. Perhaps then you'll understand what it means. What I understand from reading it is that I should ideally move to a Muslim country but away from the city. Visit when you need to but live away from the city filth whether in a Muslim country or non-Muslim country. And I would say Western society is the work of the Dajjal. It's corrupted in almost every way possible. When little remote villages are embracing the western way of life, you know the Gog and Magog are hard at work.
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2018 at 6:39pm
If all good pious people move away from the city, move away from the central government, who will control the control the rule of law. All bad people, will control your life with bad rule and regulation. Do you want that happen? Letting those happen to is huge mistake, a huge sin.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

The Prophet said: "Do not eat before you are hungry, and stop eating before you are full"

semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2018 at 6:45pm
Remember "fakir is close to kafir", "poor is close to infidelity", it happen in many poor region the population there have to go to school and clinics that rung buy evangelical, so many of them left Islam because of this. We all responsible to change this condition. We all responsible to help the poor, if not other community will do it, in order to do that we can not just run way from the city.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

AntiDajjal View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntiDajjal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2018 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by semar semar wrote:

If all good pious people move away from the city, move away from the central government, who will control the control the rule of law. All bad people, will control your life with bad rule and regulation. Do you want that happen? Letting those happen to is huge mistake, a huge sin.

All "good" people won't move away from the city. That's silly talk. Never has happened, never will happen. People that are concerned about their children growing up around rubbish should move. People that want to have a strong Deen and be away from distractions should move away from the city. People that want to be self sufficient and not rely on the government for food should move away from the city. When she*t hits the fan, there will be chaos. People that want to be away from chaos should move away from the city.
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2018 at 1:44am
Originally posted by AntiDajjal AntiDajjal wrote:

Read Surat Al-Kahf every Jummah? How about trying to understand Surat Al-Kahf as you read it every Friday. Perhaps then you'll understand what it means. What I understand from reading it is that I should ideally move to a Muslim country but away from the city. Visit when you need to but live away from the city filth whether in a Muslim country or non-Muslim country. And I would say Western society is the work of the Dajjal. It's corrupted in almost every way possible. When little remote villages are embracing the western way of life, you know the Gog and Magog are hard at work.

You can live your life how you wish.

So can everybody else.

We all get a free choice. Or should.
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2018 at 1:55am
Originally posted by AntiDajjal AntiDajjal wrote:

If you want a project to make the world better;

Have a look at this video and perhaps you might want to be a leader of the Islamic world and revive the desert then with a lot of hard work I think you could do better than this.

The Middle East was once the fertile cresent, the cradle of humanity. It could be again.

He does go off on a bit of a greeeen rant but the capacity for good agriculture in deserts is there. And if this hippy can do it then a much more practicle person will be able to do it better.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic