IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - DAJJAL HAS BEEN RELEASED!! THIS IS THE LAST HOUR!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DAJJAL HAS BEEN RELEASED!! THIS IS THE LAST HOUR!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamcity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2018 at 1:58am
Sponsored Links

DAJJAL-KILLER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAJJAL-KILLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2018 at 12:04pm
Islamcity,
It's not a theory, it's an interpretation of The Quran and Sunnah. And it's the only one that comprehensively makes sense of the Quran and Sunnah in a tightly knit way and seeks to explain the reality of the World today. Since Quran says that it explains all things, then it must explain the reality of mysterious events unfolding, and it does. But if you choose to reject this, then kindly provide a single way which explains the reality of the world today. Or would you prefer to remain oblivious of what's unfolding and stay comfortable in your bubble.

What I have said is what the Quran and Hadith say, while you cling onto a literal meaning. I have no infatuation with dimensions that I would prove it right, but this is the truth coming from Islam.
There is plenty proof in Islam for presence of dimensions or parallel Universe, and it perfectly explains the reality.
Quran mentions 7 samawaat (7 parallel Universe)

When the Prophet underwent Mairaaj,he travelled different dimensions,in which time and space was different, hence all the time spent in different dimensions was just a blink of an eye in our world.

Just like Angels and Jinns reside in different dimensions as ours,it is similar for Dajjal.

Theory of relativity has also proved that space-time is a thing. Therefore in different dimensions, time would also work differently.

And this explains the journey of Dajjal. When he is released he is in a far away dimension, therefore his one day is like a year. As his journey proceeds, he comes closer and closer to our world of space and time, and therefore the next day is like a month, and the next day is like a week. It gets shorter and shorter until he reaches our world of space and time.

If you dont want to believe, you can keep grasping onto straws, but it won't help you. As I previously explained that laws set by Allah are be observed for all time.
And let me explain why the interpretation you shared is absurd. Firstly Allah's laws are observed for all times. I did read the verse of Quran, but that is hypothetical, a warning, even though it is in the power of Allah. But even then it cannot be applied to a day like a year.
The scientific explanation talks about the dying of the sun. But you forget one thing, a dying sun cannot be reversed. The Hadith talks about a day like a year, then like a month then like a week. Then the rest of the days like your days . Your interpretation fails to address this, because it's wrong. If the sun turns into a dwarf or a supernova, it cannot turn back to normal. And it would be night forever, or day forever. Not the varying and alternation of night and day that destroy all laws of order.
Please do read the books I attached and watch some lectures attached.
May Allah guide us all.
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2018 at 3:47pm
There are many differences of opinion from Muslim scholars about the coming of Dajjal, and my own estimation that Dajjal will appear just when in this earth is safe and peaceful, one of the reasons is Dajjal has the character of devil who doesn't like if this world in good situation and condition like peace, calm and prosperous.
AntiDajjal View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntiDajjal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2018 at 9:54pm

Very interesting indeed. Would love to discuss with you. Not sure if we can send private messages on this board. I just signed up after seeing your post. Of course only Allah knows the true dates but that doesn't mean we can't attempt to "guesstimate". Funny enough, Isaac Newton predicted that the Second Coming (return of the real Messiah) will be the year 2063. I am convinced it will happen this century the way things are moving along.
DAJJAL-KILLER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAJJAL-KILLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2018 at 12:23pm
Asep Garut you must base your beliefs and interpretation on Comprehensiveness from the Quran and Hadith. It's not a fairy tail that you choose to believe anything.
Also your point is illogical and not based on Quran and sunnah.
You say that Dajjal will come when there is time of calm and peace. Okay, let's assume you're right, but what will happen after Dajjal comes? Chao and destruction and Godlessness. Look around you, everywhere there is chaos and destruction and Godlessness. That should make you conclude according to your logic that Dajjal has been released.

And remember there is chaos and Godlessness because of evil, while peace and Godconciousness is when there is good. And remember that history will end with Muslim victory with Hz ISA and then there will be peace and good, but according to your logic, Dajjal should come after Hz ISA ??
Doesn't make sense at all. Please take a look at the resources I shared,may Allah guide us all.
semar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 hours 3 minutes ago at 12:55pm
Why you guys worry too much about the coming of Dajjal. Did you get any real benefit fighting about this. Even Prophet SAW, he didn't know when it will come.
Worry more about your end of time. Very likely no more then 100 years form now. Are you ready to see God? Do you have enough deed to present to God? What did you give to humanity during your life so far etc.
Salam/Peace,
Semar
The Prophet said: "Do not eat before you are hungry, and stop eating before you are full"
"1/3 of your stomach for food 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic