IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - DAJJAL HAS BEEN RELEASED!! THIS IS THE LAST HOUR!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DAJJAL HAS BEEN RELEASED!! THIS IS THE LAST HOUR!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Sufiabdul View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sufiabdul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DAJJAL HAS BEEN RELEASED!! THIS IS THE LAST HOUR!!
    Posted: 12 April 2019 at 2:01am
Hey buddy remove your ego and listen to dajjal killed, you r gonna grasp the reality
abdullah View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2018 at 8:47am
i have read all of this ,
let me ask the debators one thing,

do they think they are Abu Huraira R.A or Umar R.A that they are now going to solve the mystery of dajjal.

or want to prove they are highly intellect till level of Hazrat khizr.

for me both are ordinary teenagers.

our work given from Allah swt is follow your and keep living your life on shahada
that la ilaaha illallah.
everything happens with will of Allah swt
this esscence is missing in both conversations.
there is no guidance that what Allah wants nobody is talking about,
what Allah swt wants with us about dajjal.
and dajjal killer what name is that,
do you think you are killing dajjal.
our Prophet said to Umar, oh Umar you cannot ovepower him if he is real one, and if he is not then there is no use in killing ordinary jew boy.

that is why i say to Allah swt,
ya Allah swt we in billions now, but still i am alone. nobody is there for me.
as level of illiteracy is high in muslims nowadays.

AntiDajjal View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntiDajjal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2018 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by Sharief al-Maghrebi Sharief al-Maghrebi wrote:

A salam mu3aleikum. This is a part an e-mail i sent to Imran hosein, but i've not gotten a reply yet. So, i don't know what his opinion is on this. But i would like to share it wih you, to see what you think about it.
This is a long e-mail, but please read it. I think you would be interested in reading it

I don't know if you ever got a hold of the Sheikh or not but I communicate with the him every few weeks or so. Insha'allah I will copy your email to him so he can think about your findings/calculations.
mr.brightside View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr.brightside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2018 at 9:35pm
be cool..it a big issue.it takes a lot of study to grasp the issue.would some one believe if you tell them about Khazar judaism?The Whore of Babylon? Illumination one eye?..as for me,i started study about The Balfour Declaration..it a real document event.then before i know it,i go through way back across time to The Deluxe,Middle age,ww1,ww2..it quite a trip.but if you care to listen to syeikh Imran hossein,he can explained it much better than me..i dont give much thought about when i m younger,but with what happen now at The Last Hour,seeing is believing..all of you were talking about the same thing.The beloved Dajjal(cynical),i see him everywhere..in the building,in the media,and even inside my wallet..he must be desperate.hah
danbitea View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danbitea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2018 at 8:09am
what has been released
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2018 at 6:16am
Originally posted by DAJJAL-KILLER DAJJAL-KILLER wrote:

If your "opinions can't stand upto scrutiny, its time then to change those opinions

I am only expressing opinions according to the Qur'an and Hadith sahih because these two things are the main source of Muslims.

DAJJAL-KILLER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAJJAL-KILLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2018 at 2:29pm
If your "opinions can't stand upto scrutiny, its time then to change those opinions
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2018 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by DAJJAL-KILLER DAJJAL-KILLER wrote:

Asep,
Your opinions are coming out of thin air. First you say that for Dajjal to appear peacetime is necessary and now you happen to know when the peacetime will be the actual peacetime. While the countless other peacetimes were not the actual ones, since then according to your own logic Dajjal would have been here.
If you can't support your statements with solid proof and logic then please spare this thread
DAJJAL KILLER,

I have my own opinion about the original Dajjal, may I have a personal opinion?

In my opinion, today the original Dajjal has not yet appeared to the surface of the earth, and I do not know when he will appear (only Allah knows), but its signs will emerge after this earth is calm under a just and wise leader.

I express my opinion, of course supported by reason from the authentic source of Islam, and only those who are good at seeing and understanding the content of the Qur'an will find the answer even though the name of Dajjal itself is not mentioned.

Instead of discussing what is not clear when it occurs, it is better to counsel one another in kindness and piety.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic