IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - DAJJAL HAS BEEN RELEASED!! THIS IS THE LAST HOUR!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DAJJAL HAS BEEN RELEASED!! THIS IS THE LAST HOUR!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAJJAL-KILLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DAJJAL HAS BEEN RELEASED!! THIS IS THE LAST HOUR!!
    Posted: 26 January 2018 at 2:46am
اسلام عليكم brothers and sisters it is of utmost importance that you understand the topic of Dajjal to get salvation in these End times. I'm here to tell you that Dajjal has been released and for a long time! And we are living in the last ages.

Ill only use AHadith to explain Dajjal since it is easier but Dajjal is also found in the Quran.

If you have ever read Prophet(pbuh) Signs of Qiyammah you will know that almost all of them have come to pass and logically it would suggest that the ones who have not yet appeared are next.

The most easily visible sign to recognise that we are in End times.

Youll find the barefooted, naked, poor shepherds competing one another in the construction of higher buildings.

[Muslim]
Arabic/English book : Book 1, Hadith 60

Dajjal is one of the 10 Major signs of Qiyammah and Prophet pbuh spoke about the dangerous Fitnah of his time.

Imran bin Hussain (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:

I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) saying, "Between time of the creation of Adam and the Resurrection Day, there is nothing greater than the mischief of Dajjal (the Antichrist)."
[Muslim]
Sunnah.com : Book 19, Hadith 7 Arabic/English book : Book 19, Hadith 1814

Now there is a famous Hadith of the Island of Dajjal, it was narrated when Dajjal was still chained and not released.

Amir b. Sharahil Sha'bi Sha'b Hamdan reported that he asked Fatima, daughter of Qais and sister of ad-Dahhak b. Qais and she was the first amongst the emigrant women:
When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) had finished his prayer, he sat on the pulpit smiling and said: Every worshipper should keep sitting at his place. He then said: Do you know why I had asked you to assemble? They said: Allah and His Messenger know best. He said: By Allah. I have not made you assemble for exhortation or for a warning, but I have detained you here, for Tamim Dari, a Christian, who came and accepted Islam, told me something, which agrees with what I was telling, you about the Dajjal. He narrated to me that he had sailed in a ship along with thirty men of Bani Lakhm and Bani Judham and had been tossed by waves in the ocean for a month. Then these (waves) took them (near) the land within the ocean (island) at the time of sunset. They sat in a small side-boat and entered that island. There was a beast with long thick hair (and because of these) they could not distinguish his face from his back. They said: Woe to you, who can you be? Thereupon it said: I am al-Jassasa. They said: What is al-Jassasa? And it said: O people, go to this person in the monastery as he is very much eager to know about you. He (the narrator) said: When it named a person for us we were afraid of it lest it should be a devil. Then we hurriedly went on till we came to that monastery and found a well-built person there with his hands tied to his neck and having iron shackles between his two legs up to the ankles. We said: Woe be upon you, who are you? And he said: You would soon come to know about me. but tell me who are you. We said: We are people from Arabia and we embarked upon a boat but the sea-waves had been driving us for one month and they brought as near this island. We got Into the side-boats and entered this island and here a beast met us with profusely thick hair and because of the thickness of his hair his face could not be distinguished from his back. We said: Woe be to you, who are you? It said: I am al- Jassasa. We said: What is al-Jassasa? And it said: You go to this very person in the monastery for he is eagerly waiting for you to know about you. So we came to you in hot haste fearing that that might be the Devil. He (that chained person) said: Tell me about the date-palm trees of Baisan. We said: About what aspect of theirs do you seek information? He said: I ask you whether these trees bear fruit or not. We said: yes. Thereupon he said: I think these would not bear fruits. He said: Inform me about the lake of Tabariyya? We said: Which aspect of it do you want to know? He said: Is there water in it? They said: There is Abu ndance of water in it. Thereupon he said: I think it would soon become dry. He again said: Inform me about the spring of Zughar. They said: Which aspect of it you want to know? He (the chained person) said: Is there water in it and does it irrigate (the land)? We said to him: Yes, there is Abu ndance of water in it and the inhabitants (of Medina) irrigate (land) with the help of it, He said: Inform me about the unlettered Prophet; what has he done? We said: He has come out from Mecca and has settled In Yathrib (Medina). He said: Do the Arabs fight against him? We said: Yes. He said: How did he deal with them? We informed him that he had overcome those in his neighbourhood and they had submitted themselves before him. Thereupon he said to us: Has it actually happened? We said: Yes. Thereupon he said: If it is so that is better for them that they should show obedience to him. I am going to tell you about myself and I am Dajjal and would be soon permitted to get out and so I shall get out and travel in the land, and will not spare any town where I would not stay for forty nights except Mecca and Medina as these two (places) are prohibited (areas) for me and I would not make an attempt to enter any one of these two. An angel with a sword in his hand would confront me and would bar my way and there would be angels to guard every passage leading to it; then Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) striking the pulpit with the help of the end of his staff said: This implies Taiba meaning Medina. Have I not, told you an account (of the Dajjal) like this? 'The people said: Yes, and this account narrated by Tamim Dari was liked by me for it corroborates the account which I gave to you in regard to him (Dajjal) at Medina and Mecca.
Sahih Muslim 2942 a
In-book : Book 54, Hadith 149
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 41, Hadith 7028 (deprecated)

When we study the AHadith with deeper knowledge we realize that Dajjal was released soon after during the Lifetime of the Prophet pbuh!!

Abdullah b. Umar reported:

Umar b. Khattab went along with Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) in the company of some persons to Ibn Sayyad that he found him playing with children near the battlement of Bani Maghala and Ibn Sayyad was at that time just at the threshold of adolescence and he did not perceive (the presence of Holy Prophet) until Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) struck his back with his hands. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: Ibn Sayyad, don't you bear witness that I am the messenger of Allah? Ibn Sayyad looked toward him and he said: I bear witness to the fact that you the messenger of the unlettered. Ibn Sayyad said to the Allah's Messenger (ﷺ): Do you bear witness to the fact that I am the messenger of Allah? Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) rejected this and said: I affirm my faith in Allah and in His messengers. Then Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said to him: What do you see? Ibn Sayyad said: It is a Dukh. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: May you be disgraced and dishonoured, you would not not be able to go beyond your rank. 'Umar b. Khattab said: Allah's Messenger, permit me that I should strike his neck. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: If he is the same (Dajjal) who would appear near the Last Hour, you would not be able to overpower him, and if he is not that there is no good for you to kill him. 'Abdullah b. 'Umar further narrated that after some time Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and Ubayy b. Ka'b went towards the palm trees where Ibn Sayyad was. When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) went near the tree he hid himself behind a tree with the intention of hearing something from Ibn sayyad before Ibn Sayyad could see him, but Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saw him on a bed with a blanket around him from which a murmuring sound was being heard and Ibn Sayyad's mother saw Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) behind the trunk of the palm tree. She said to Ibn Sayyad: Saf (that being his name), here is Muhammad. Thereupon Ibn Sayyad jumped up murmuring and Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: If she had left him alone he would have made things clear. Abdullah b. Umar told that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) stood up amongst the people and lauded Allah as He deserved, then he made a mention of the Dajjal and said: I warn you of him and there is no Prophet who has not warned his people against the Dajjal. Even Noah warned (against him) but I am going to tell you a thing which no Prophet told his people. You must know that he (the Dajjal) is one-eyed and Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, is not one-eyed. Ibn Shihab said: 'Umar b. Thabit al-Ansari informed me that some of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) informed him that the day when Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) warned people against the Dajjal, he also said: There would be written between his two eyes (the word) Kafir (infidel) and everyone who would resent his deeds would be able to read or every Muslim would be about to read, and he also said: Bear this thing in mind that none amongst you would be able to see Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, until he dies.

Sahih Muslim 2930 a, 2931, 169 d
In-book : Book 54, Hadith 120
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 41, Hadith 7000

This Hadith has been reported many times. Now why is it such that even though Dajjal is meant to be released in the end times, the Prophet pbuh is suspecting a Jewish boy to be Dajjal? Why is it that even though Dajjal will not be able to enter Makkah and Madinah, the Prophet is still suspecting a Jewish boy in Madinah to be Dajjal? Keep in mind that Nothing happens in the Quran and AHadith by accident and Muhammad pbuh was the Prophet and divinely inspired by Allah. This mysterious event is an indication for those who can 'see' that Dajjal was released during the Lifespan of Muhammad pbuh and the last age has begun. And it was because Dajjal was released into the World, Thus the possibility existed that someone could' be Dajjal. If Dajjal was not released then there would be no possibility of someone being Dajjal.

Why was Dajjal released? If Dajjal was released where is he now? Why cant I see him?

1) the word Dajjal means a phenomenon when appearance and reality are opposite of each other. It was used when Arabs would change the appearance of sickly camels to make them appear healthy.

2) Dajjal is also called Masih Ad-Dajjal by the Prophet ( The False Messiah). Thus the objective of Dajjal is to impersonate the true Messiah(Jesus son of Mary).

3) The origin of Dajjal is linked to the story of Hz Isa who was sent to the Jews and was the true Messiah, The Torah had prophecised that The Messiah would come and bring back the Golden age to the righteous people of Allah. But When God did send the Messiah(Hz Isa) , the Jews were blinded and rejected him. They even tried to crucify him. Thus when they transgressed and rejected the true Messiah, they are still waiting for the Messiah to come. Therefore Allah would send to them Dajjal( false Messiah) who would now deceive them.

Now to understand Dajjal!

Nawwas bin Sam'an Al-Kilabi said:
"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) mentioned Dajjal, .......
We said: 'O Messenger of Allah, how long will he stay on earth?' He said: 'Forty days, one day like a year, one day like a month, one day like a week, and the rest of his days like your days.......
Sunan Ibn Majah 4075
In-book : Book 36, Hadith 150
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 4075

This Hadith tells us about his time on Earth. Note that number 40 holds great symbolic important. Also the stages of Dajjal are difficult to understand. Why is that one day is like a year?, One like a month? One like a week? And the rest like our days?

Understand that Allah has created '7 heavens' meaning different dimensions of existence (parallel universes) and each universe has different sets of time (recall the Prophet pbuh travelled the heavens in Mairaj in a blink of an eye). Also if you know science, Einstein proposed the theory of relativity in which Space and Time are not different but linked ( the Space-time continuum ) . Thus different dimensions of Space will have different sets of time!! Explaining the mysterious spans of time for stages of Dajjal.

Now What does that mean??
When Dajjal is released into the World, he will not be in our space-time. Do you know any such creations that are in this World but not in our Universe of space-time? Angels and Jinns!!
Thus Dajjal will only be visible to us when he is in our space and time,
"rest of the days like your days" but this will be the last part of his journey. Therefore Dajjal may be carrying out his plans through inspiration and influence (like Satan) without us knowing!!

Can we know where Dajjal will be released into this World and from where will he start his influence and fitnah??

Let's go back to the Hadith of Tamim Ad dari ( Island of Dajjal).

We know from the Hadith that Dajjal was chained on that Island.Therefore it is logical to presume that when he is unchained he will start the journey from their. Let's identify the island(read the Hadith again).

1) It is an island that is 30 days of travel from Arabia

2) It is an island (surrounded by water)

3) It has ruined monasteries ( monastic way of life is destroyed)

4) It has Al Jassasa(Arabic for spy)

By studying and interpreting the Hadith we identify that the island is indeed the Island of Britian!
Britain is an island, surrounded by water. It had the establishment of Church and monastery destroyed. It is adept in spying and espionage (James bond type stuff).

Britian was the small Island where sparked the Industrial Revolution which resulted in the technology and weaponry that Britain used to become the ruling State of the World. Britian colonised many areas of the World and many objectives of Dajjal were being fulfilled. It could not have happened by accident bit it was the work of Dajjal.
Since Britain is no longer the World Power, it is our understanding that one day like a year of Dajjal has already passed. USA became the next Ruling State of the World and this began Dajjals day like a month(USA has also acted in the same way fulfilling objectives of Dajjal. But we know that USA is declining and thus Dajjals day like a week is about to begin.

JazakAllah for reading, may Allah guide us all and grant us the blessing to be with Imam Mahdi and Hz Isa when they come and be safe from the Fitnah of Dajjal.
To have a better understanding please read the book 'Jerusalem in Quran'
insha'Allah you'll be rightly guided.
Also search about blessed Scholar 'sheikh Imran Hosein' (you can find his lectures and khutbas on YouTube)
Link of free ebook:
JERUSALEM IN QURAN

YouTube lectures and Khutbah of Blessed Scholar and knowledge of Eschatology (study of end of times):
Sheikh Imran Hosein
Sponsored Links

Sharief al-Maghrebi View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharief al-Maghrebi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 7:30am
A salam mu3aleikum. This is a part an e-mail i sent to Imran hosein, but i've not gotten a reply yet. So, i don't know what his opinion is on this. But i would like to share it wih you, to see what you think about it.
This is a long e-mail, but please read it. I think you would be interested in reading it.

E-mail:
So, About the hadeeth where the prophet(saw) said that the dajjal will live for 40 days. A day like a year, a day like a month, a day like a week, and the rest of the days like our/normal days. If i understood it right, your conclusion is that the first day (like a year) resembles Pax Britanica, the second day (like a month) resembles Pax Americana, and the third day (like a week) resembles Pax Judaïca. Note, i am convinced that this is the right (or one of the right) interpretation(s) of the hadeeth, that's why i agree. So, i did some of 'my own' thinking. And i came to the conclusion, that because the prophet(saw) used words regarding time (a day like a year, month and week), it means this symbolism does not represent 'just 3 stages' of dajjal, but also the exact amount of years. I'm not a scholar, and i'm still very ignorant on this topic. So, i do not feel entitled to 'just make some' conclusions, and definitely not to intepret any ahadeeth. That's why i'm sending you an e-mail to see what your opinion is on this conclusion i have. So, i have this strong feeling and conviction that the prophet(saw) on purposely used chronological terms to show us 'the calendar' of dajjal. Meaning, when his first/seond/third stage will begin and end. I believe that if the hadeeth had nothing to do with an exact amount of time(the duration of the 3 stages) the prophet(saw) would have used other words to describe the 3 stages. In the hadeeth, the prophet(saw) used words regarding time, chronological words, a day like a year, a day like a month and a day like a week. This indicates to me that the prophet(saw) is not only showing us that there will be 3 stages before dajjals arrival, but also how long these 3 stages will take, thus what the duration is of each stage. The prophet(saw) said that the first day will be like a year, and the second day like a month. A month is 12 times smaller/shorter then a year. You divide a year by 12, and you get 1 exact month. So, i did own calculations, out of curiousity. I went from the conclusion that the first stage, which you conclude is Pax Britanica, is not just Pax Britanica, but also includes all the other years before Pax Britanica, starting from the release of the dajjal. Meaning, i went from the conclusion that the first stage (a day like a year) was from the lifetime of the prophey(saw) (the release of the dajjal, i used the year of revelation of Islam, 622CE), until the end of Pax Britanica, which is in 1914. The exact amount of years between the year 622 and 1914 is 1292 years. So, according to my conclusion the 1st stage of dajjal took about/roughly 1292 years long. I divided 1292 by 12. Because to get a month, you divide a year by 12. So divided 1292 by 12 and came to the number 107,666666667. Let's just take 107, to keep it simple. So according to my conclusion, the second stage of dajjal will take about 107 years. So, i took the begin year of Pax Americana, which is 1914, and added to that 107 years, because Pax Americana will take 107 years, according to this conclusion. 1914 + 107 =2021. We end up with the year 2021. So, "supposedly" Pax Americana should end roughly around the year 2021. And this suprises me. Because if you look at today's economy, world affairs, and so on... We can for sure say that the US is about to collapse. The problem is, we don't know when, we only know it will happen in a matter of a few years from now. But based on what's happening today, in the world, 2021(or roughly that year) could be a potential year where the US collapses. What 'suprises' me, is that the year 2021 falls in the 'perfect' timeline of when the US can collapse. It's like saying an old man will die around the age of 85. It could mean the old man dies at 83, or 87, or just exactly at 85 years old. The point is that around the age of 85, the man will die, because if he's around the age of 85, he is in his "critical years". Meaning, he could die at any moment. We know that the US is like an old man, about to die. The US is now in its "critical years", very close to its collapse. And i find it a bit strange that when i divide the number 1292 by 12, to get a month, that i eventually result in the year 2021, which is exactly in the US's critical years. So, i expect the US to collapse around the year 2021. I don't say it will exactly happpen in that year, but around that year. 

So... i proceeded in my calculations... I now know that according to this conclusion, the first stage of dajjal is roughly 1292 years long, and that the second stage is roughly 107 years long. Now, i want to know how long the third stage will be. The third day will be like a week, which is 52 times smaller/shorter then a year. So, what i did, was; i divided the day like a year by 52. So, i divided 1292 by 52, and i got to the number 24.8, which is 25 simplified. When i divided the day like a month by 4.3, because in every month there are about 4.3 weeks, i get to the number 26.2, which 26 simplified. So, i get to the number 25 to 26. So, a-day-like-a-week/third-stage-of-dajjal should roughly take about 25 years. And it fits perfectly in the timeline. I don't think that when Israël takes over the middle-east (as prescribed in Torah, verse 15:18), and commits more oppression on the people, that it will last forever. Just based on the "anger" of the Muslim world, i personally believe this 'Greater Israel' won't last long. And "coincidently" 25 years, isn't long for a country. 

So, my conclusion is that the day like year in the hadeeth took roughly about 1292 years long, that the day like a month will take roughly about 107 years long (12 times shorter then the first stage, because it was like a month), meaning; it will end in a only few years from now. And that the third day like a week will take roughly about 25 years. Add to that the 37 normal days, when the dajjal will fisically be present, and we have about 25 to, let's say, 30 years, or something like that. 

So, the first stage of the dajjal took roughly 1292 years, the second stage roughly 107 years, and the third stage roughly 25 years. 

Now, sheikh, i don't believe in coincidence. It seems so logical, and it fits perfect in the timeline. But again, i'm very young, unlearned and ignorant. You however are learned, and have experience with interpreting stuff and doing this type of work. So, i kindly ask you to give your opinion on this. Btw, i literally have no one else to ask an opinion from. Not any scholars, neither friends or family. So, you're basically the only one i can ask an opinion from. So, i kindly aks you to please give your opinion on this, and to also correct me in where i made any mistakes. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 12:41am
Don't to much worry about detail on this think. I don't see any benefit worrying about this.
Just do some real action rather than thinking about that, moreover you can  not do much about that.
Salam/Peace,
Semar
The Prophet said: "Do not eat before you are hungry, and stop eating before you are full"
"1/3 of your stomach for food 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic