IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - time of Prophet's AHadith narration? (Ibn Sayyad)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

time of Prophet's AHadith narration? (Ibn Sayyad)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAJJAL-KILLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2018 at 1:24am

I will explain the topic of Dajjal with the AHadith since they are easier to understand ( Dajjal is also in the Quran but more difficult to find).
(I'll try to keep it short and comprehensive)
1) the word Dajjal means a phenomenon when appearance and reality are opposite of each other. It was used when Arabs would change the appearance of sickly camels to make them appear healthy.
2) Dajjal is also called Masih Ad-Dajjal by the Prophet ( The False Messiah). Thus the objective of Dajjal is to impersonate the true Messiah(Jesus son of Mary).
3) The origin of Dajjal is linked to the story of Hz Isa who was sent to the Jews and was the true Messiah, The Torah had prophecised that The Messiah would come and bring back the Golden age to the righteous people of Allah. But When God did send the Messiah(Hz Isa) , the Jews were blinded and rejected him. They even tried to crucify him. Thus when they transgressed and rejected the true Messiah, they are still waiting for the Messiah to come. Therefore Allah would send to them Dajjal(the false Messiah) who would now deceive them.
Now to understand Dajjal!
Nawwas bin Sam'an Al-Kilabi said:
"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) mentioned Dajjal, .......
We said: 'O Messenger of Allah, how long will he stay on earth?' He said: 'Forty days, one day like a year, one day like a month, one day like a week, and the rest of his days like your days.......
Sunan Ibn Majah 4075
In-book : Book 36, Hadith 150
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 4075

This Hadith tells us about his time on Earth. Note that number 40 holds great symbolic important. Also the stages of Dajjal are difficult to understand. Why is that one day is like a year?, One like a month? One like a week? And the rest like our days?

Understand that Allah has created '7 heavens' meaning different dimensions of existence (parallel universes) and each universe has different sets of time (recall the Prophet pbuh travelled the heavens in Mairaj in a blink of an eye). Also if you know science, Einstein proposed the theory of relativity in which Space and Time are not different but linked ( the Space-time continuum ) . Thus different dimensions of Space will have different sets of time!! Explaining the mysterious spans of time for stages of Dajjal.
Now What does that mean??
When Dajjal is released into the World, he will not be in our space-time. Do you know any such creations that are in this World but not in our Universe of space-time? Angels and Jinns!!
Thus Dajjal will only be visible to us when he is in our space and time,
"rest of the days like your days" but this will be the last part of his journey. Therefore Dajjal may be carrying out his plans through inspiration and influence (like Satan) without us knowing!!

Can we know where Dajjal will be released into this World and from where will he start his influence and fitnah??
Let's go back to the Hadith of Tamim Ad dari ( Island of Dajjal).
We know from the Hadith that Dajjal was chained on that Island.Therefore it is logical to presume that when he is unchained he will start the journey from their. Let's identify the island(read the Hadith again).

1) It is an island that is 30 days of travel from Arabia
2) It is an island (surrounded by water)
3) It has ruined monasteries ( monastic way of life is destroyed)
4) It has Al Jassasa(Arabic for spy)

By studying the Hadith we identify that the island is indeed the Island of Britian!
Britain is an island, surrounded by water. It had the establishment of Church and monastery destroyed. It is adept in spying and espionage (James bond type stuff).
Britian was the small Island where sparked the Industrial Revolution which resulted in the technology and weaponry that Britain used to become the ruling State of the World. Britian colonised many areas of the World and many objectives of Dajjal were being fulfilled. It could not have happened by accident bit it was the work of Dajjal.
Since Britain is no longer the World Power, it is our understanding that one day like a year of Dajjal has already passed. USA became the next Ruling State of the World and this began Dajjals day like a month(USA has also acted in the same way fulfilling objectives of Dajjal. But we know that USA is declining and thus Dajjals day like a week is about to begin.
If you remember the start of this thread with the AHadith of Ibn Sayyad, we suspect that Dajjal was released in the lifetime of the Prophet.
As regards your other question. When all the events unfold, eventually the true Messiah Jesus son of Mary will return and kill the False Messiah(Dajjal).

DAJJAL-KILLER View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAJJAL-KILLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2018 at 1:28am
To have a better understanding please read the book 'Jerusalem in Quran'
insha'Allah you'll be rightly guided.
Also search about blessed Scholar 'sheikh Imran Hosein' (you can find his lectures and khutbas on YouTube)
Link of free ebook:
Jerusalem in Quran

Edited by DAJJAL-KILLER - 26 January 2018 at 1:30am
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2018 at 11:28am
Originally posted by DAJJAL-KILLER DAJJAL-KILLER wrote:

To have a better understanding please read the book 'Jerusalem in Quran'
insha'Allah you'll be rightly guided.
Also search about blessed Scholar 'sheikh Imran Hosein' (you can find his lectures and khutbas on YouTube)
Link of free ebook:
Jerusalem in Quran

DAJJAL KILLER,

I agree with you that dajjal has indeed been released since the time of Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam, but in my opinion, he will appear after Al Mahdi.

I also have some hadiths that I know about dajjal.

There are a lot of hadiths that explain about dajjal even among Muslim scientists are also many different opinions, but from so many opinions there is probably one that will be in accordance with the Qur'an and Sahih Hadiths. All Muslims agree that the ultimate truth comes only from Allah Subhanahu wata'ala, and the errors come from His creatures.

Dajjal is Allah's creature who will appear when the doomsday is near, he has evil traits, a big bearer of slander on the face of the earth, he will not allow any Muslims to live in this world, and he will influence mankind to become perverted further than now.

From Abdullah Ibn 'Umar that the Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam said:

"While I was sleeping, I dreamed of doing tawaf at the Ka'bah, then there was a hairy man dripping water from his head, then I asked them who is he ?, they replied," Ibn Maryam Alaihissalam ", then I turned and I saw a fat man, red-skinned, curly-haired, blind-eye, and his eyes were like ripe grapes (not shining). They say "he's Dajjal", he is the person most like Ibn Qathn, a man from Khuza'ah. "(Narrated by Bukhari and Muslim).

From Anas, he said, Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam said:

"Dajjal has one of his eyes erased (blind), written between his eyes "kafir", then he spelled it, "kafir" which can be read by every Muslim that between his eyes there is a word "kafir" (Narrated by Muslim)

It�s true that the mention of the name "dajjal" in the Qur'an will be difficult to find even will never be found except they have been given the knowledgement by Allah Subhanahu wata'ala to be able to uncover the verses mutasyabihat in the Qur'an, and the basis for the search for the name of dajjal in the Qur'an is:

Sura Ar-Rum (30): 15

�And indeed We have set forth for mankind, in this Qur�an every kind of parable.�

In another verse, sura Ali 'Imran (3): 7

"He is Allah who sent down the Qur'an unto you (Muhammad). Among them there are verses that are muhkamat, that is the points of the book of the Qur'an, and mutasyabihat (verses in the implicit sense). "

One example of dajjal in the Qur'an is in sura Al An'am (6): 158

In the verse there is the word الآيات, the word contains the meaning of "dajjal", and there is another verse.

Narrated by Muslim from Fatima that Rasulullah Sallallahu �alaihi wasallam said while stomping his staff on the pulpit: �This is the Thaibah, this is the Thaibah, this is the Thaibah (meaning the city of Medina). Did not I already tell you about it? 'The people (the Companions) replied, "Right." He said,' I am interested in what Tamim ad Dari said, because he corresponds to what I have told you about Medina and Mecca. Is not the place of dajjal lies in the sea of Sham or the sea of Yemen? Where Rasulullah Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam signaled his hands towards the east. He (Fatima) said, "This I memorized from the Messenger of Allah."

Alhamdulillah, with the help and permission of Allah Subhanahu wata'ala, I get something like an intuition when finished performing shalah tahajjud, so that what you mention about Britain, America or whatever the country is, I disagree with you, and my opinion that dajjal still exist in an island surrounded by the sea which such the land has not yet existed any human being or its inhabitants, and he (dajjal) will appear after Al Mahdi comes.

Insha Allah, if necessary, I also have signs of the sequence of events until the end of the world, but certainly, no one in this world who knows exactly when the doomsday happened except Allah Subhanahu wata'ala, He is All-Knowing Everything.

وَالسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ 

Edited by asep garut - 27 January 2018 at 11:34am
DAJJAL-KILLER View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAJJAL-KILLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2018 at 7:52am
Masha Allah brother it's good that you are also studying this subject, you may not agree completely with what I understand but it is the path of seeking the truth that will guide us to the right way. I would still recommend you to read the book that I shared the link of and insha'Allah when you have done so to comment your thoughts on the book.

I also completely agree that Dajjal is in the Quran but not in the Muhkamat verses but Mutashabihat verses so that only those whom Allah has blessed may be able to recognise. The book identifies Dajjal in the Quran and also about Gog Magog in the modern world.
اسلام عليكم
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2018 at 7:08pm
well, thank you my brother.
وَالسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic