IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - time of Prophet's AHadith narration? (Ibn Sayyad)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

time of Prophet's AHadith narration? (Ibn Sayyad)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAJJAL-KILLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: time of Prophet's AHadith narration? (Ibn Sayyad)
    Posted: 16 January 2018 at 8:54am
اسلام عليكم brothers and sisters I'm new to this forum and have a question regarding the AHadith of Muhammad (pbuh), like there are Ashab e nuzool for Quran and we can find out when they were revealed, can we find out when a AHadith was narrated by prophet?
Can someone help me find out at which time(estimate hijri) did the Prophet(pbuh) first met IBN SAYYAD, the person he suspected to be Dajjal.
I want to know for research and study purposes
JazakAllah.
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2018 at 8:12pm

Wa�alaikumussalam Dajjal Killer,

Not all hadiths can be known when they are, and not all hadiths come from the Prophet Muhammad, as we know that hadith means "speech". Therefore, the hadith is divided into 3 parts, namely:

1. Hadith Marfu': The direct hadith of the Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.

2. Hadith Mauquf: a hadith that came from the Companions of the Prophet  Muhammad

3. Hadith Maqtu: a hadith that came from Tabi'in or generation after the Companions of the Prophet Muhammad

In the historical record, the hijri calendar was set in the year 17 Hijriyah (638 AD) ie at the time of Caliph Umar bin Khattab. Named the year of Hijriyah because it was taken from the Hijra of Prophet Muhammad from Mecca to Yathrib (now Medina) which at that time coincided with the month of September in 622 AD. Then the decree of 1 Muharram year 1 Hijriyah set to coincide with 16 July 622 AD.

As far as I know that dajjal will appear after Al Mahdi, and you say that the Prophet Muhammad first met with IBN SAYYAD is the person who allegedly is dajjal, can you tell the source of the hadith?

Wassalam,

Asep Garut

DAJJAL-KILLER View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAJJAL-KILLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2018 at 3:46am
JazakAllah for taking interest in this matter
The Hadith is as follows

Abdullah b. Umar reported:

Umar b. Khattab went along with Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) in the company of some persons to Ibn Sayyad that he found him playing with children near the battlement of Bani Maghala and Ibn Sayyad was at that time just at the threshold of adolescence and he did not perceive (the presence of Holy Prophet) until Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) struck his back with his hands. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: Ibn Sayyad, don't you bear witness that I am the messenger of Allah? Ibn Sayyad looked toward him and he said: I bear witness to the fact that you the messenger of the unlettered. Ibn Sayyad said to the Allah's Messenger (ﷺ): Do you bear witness to the fact that I am the messenger of Allah? Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) rejected this and said: I affirm my faith in Allah and in His messengers. Then Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said to him: What do you see? Ibn Sayyad said: It is a Dukh. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: May you be disgraced and dishonoured, you would not not be able to go beyond your rank. 'Umar b. Khattab said: Allah's Messenger, permit me that I should strike his neck. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: If he is the same (Dajjal) who would appear near the Last Hour, you would not be able to overpower him, and if he is not that there is no good for you to kill him. 'Abdullah b. 'Umar further narrated that after some time Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and Ubayy b. Ka'b went towards the palm trees where Ibn Sayyad was. When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) went near the tree he hid himself behind a tree with the intention of hearing something from Ibn sayyad before Ibn Sayyad could see him, but Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saw him on a bed with a blanket around him from which a murmuring sound was being heard and Ibn Sayyad's mother saw Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) behind the trunk of the palm tree. She said to Ibn Sayyad: Saf (that being his name), here is Muhammad. Thereupon Ibn Sayyad jumped up murmuring and Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: If she had left him alone he would have made things clear. Abdullah b. Umar told that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) stood up amongst the people and lauded Allah as He deserved, then he made a mention of the Dajjal and said: I warn you of him and there is no Prophet who has not warned his people against the Dajjal. Even Noah warned (against him) but I am going to tell you a thing which no Prophet told his people. You must know that he (the Dajjal) is one-eyed and Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, is not one-eyed. Ibn Shihab said: 'Umar b. Thabit al-Ansari informed me that some of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) informed him that the day when Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) warned people against the Dajjal, he also said: There would be written between his two eyes (the word) Kafir (infidel) and everyone who would resent his deeds would be able to read or every Muslim would be about to read, and he also said: Bear this thing in mind that none amongst you would be able to see Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, until he dies.

Sahih Muslim 2930 a, 2931, 169 d
In-book : Book 54, Hadith 120
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 41, Hadith 7000

There are many Sahih Hadith in which Prophet pbuh suspected a Jewish boy Ibn Sayyad to be Dajjal.now why is there a such a mystery surrounding it? When it should be that Dajjal would be released in the end time why is it that Prophet pbuh suspected Dajjal to be present during his time?? It would suggest that the last age has been started during the lifespan of Muhammad pbuh and that Dajjal was also released during this time. Thus the Prophet had also once said that one sign of the times is his passing away from this world.
This is a part of Islamic Eschatology and is most important Roche studied today, and so I was curious about the time of this strange event.
Allah knows best!
insha'Allah I will post a new thread when I have finished searching for answers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2018 at 8:18am
Assalamu'alaikum DAJJAL KILLER,

In another hadith also states the following:

According to the hadith narrated by Imam Muslim, Fatimah binti Qais says, "I have heard the muezzin of the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) calling for prayer, and I went to the mosque and prayed with the Messenger of Allah (Muhammad), the Prophet went up to the pulpit. and said: "No one moves".

Then said: "Do you know why I command you not to come home?"

We replied: "Allah and His Messenger know better."

Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said again: "By Allah I tell you to gather here not to want to scare and not good tidings I want to tell you that Tamim Al-Dariy is a Christian, then he came to meet me and converted to Islam. one story about Dajjal ".
"The story he told me is exactly what I told you before, he said he and his 30 friends went overboard with the wind coming and the big waves brought them into the midst of the vast ocean."
"They can not drive their ships to shore so they have to be over the sea for a month, and finally they are stranded on an island before sunset."
"On the uninhabited island they encounter animals that are so thick that they do not see where their genitals and rectum are."
They asked the beast: "What creature are you?" The beast replied: "I am Al-Jassasah."
They asked: "What is Al-Jassasah?"
The animal just replied: "O men group, go to that place to find this kind of man, in fact he wants to meet you".
They went to the place the animal showed. There they found a very big and well built man. Meaning they never saw a man of that size. From his hand to the nape of his neck is strengthened with iron, as well as from his knees to the soles of his feet.
They ask: "Who are you?"
The gigantic man replied: "You have heard the story of me and now I want to ask who you are?"
They said: "We are Arabs, we went to sea by boat, suddenly a big wave took us into the middle of the ocean and we were in the ocean for a month and finally we were stranded on your island".
"At first we met with a very thick animal so we could not recognize the sex ... We asked who he said Al-Jassasah We asked him what he meant he just replied:" O male group, go to this place to find this kind of man, in fact he wants to meet you. "
"That's why we came to this place, now we've met you and we want to know who you really are."
The enormous creature that has not answered their question continues to ask the question:
"Tell me the circumstances of the date palms in Bisan (the name of the place in the land of Sham)."
They replied: "What's the condition you mean?" The great man replied: "I mean is whether the date palm fruitful?"
After they replied that the date palm was bearing fruit, the great man said: "I am afraid the tree will not bear fruit."
The great man asked again: "Tell me about the river of Tabarah (Lake Tiberias)."
They said: "What do you mean by that?" The man replied: "I mean the water is still there."
They replied: "The water is not shrinking." The man said: "The water of the river is doubted to be dry."
Finally the gigantic man said: "Then tell me about the Prophet Al-Amin (Muhammad), what did he make?" They replied: "He has emigrated from Mecca to Medina."
The man asked again: "Is he being fought by Arabs?" They replied: "Yes, he is
fought by Arabs. "
The man asked again: "Then what is he doing to them?" They told me that the Messenger of Allah had developed his da'wah and had many followers. The great man said again: "It is so, and they are lucky if they obey him."

Then the man said: "Now I explain to you that I am Dajjal, and I will be given permission to go out, and I will explore this world, for forty nights I can live all, except Mecca and Medina which I cant enter it. The land of Mecca and Medina is controlled by angels, so I cant penetrate it. "
The Messenger of Allah stressed his staff on the pulpit and said: "This is the land that can not be entered, that is Medina, and have I told you this story?" They answered: "Yes, yes the Messenger of Allah."
Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said again: "The hadeeth of Tamim is more convincing of me, the story is in accordance with what I have told you before, which is about Mecca and Medina which the Dajjal can not enter."
"It's just that he says in the sea of Sham or in the Yemeni sea, he's from the east, he's from the east," the Prophet said, pointing eastward.
Wallaahu 'alam.

DAJJAL-KILLER View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAJJAL-KILLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2018 at 9:28am
واعلىكم اسلام

I couldn't understand whether you are agreeing with me or are still curious about the topic of Dajjal.
Have you watched the video series of "The Arrivals" on YouTube or FB? It's a great documentary that tells about "Illuminati" (secret societies) and the end of times. If not I would suggest that you watch it . insha'Allah you will benefit from it and become aware
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2018 at 10:27am
Thank you, Asep. I note Muhummad is relating a Christian's story. There are numerous parallels between the story in this hadith and the Book of Jonah. I will have to re-read Jonah (Yunus?) from this perspective.

Fortunately, Jonah is only two pages long [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle" />

Edited by DavidC - 24 January 2018 at 10:41am
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2018 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by DavidC DavidC wrote:

Thank you, Asep. I note Muhummad is relating a Christian's story. There are numerous parallels between the story in this hadith and the Book of Jonah. I will have to re-read Jonah (Yunus?) from this perspective.

Fortunately, Jonah is only two pages long [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle" />

You're welcome DavidC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2018 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by DAJJAL-KILLER DAJJAL-KILLER wrote:

واعلىكم اسلام

I couldn't understand whether you are agreeing with me or are still curious about the topic of Dajjal.
Have you watched the video series of "The Arrivals" on YouTube or FB? It's a great documentary that tells about "Illuminati" (secret societies) and the end of times. If not I would suggest that you watch it . insha'Allah you will benefit from it and become aware

Dajjal Killer,

I have not watched the movie yet, but my son told me about it.

I have known about the characteristics of the end times from the hadiths sahih Prophet Muhammad, even the sequence of its events Alhamdulillah I already know it. Do you know where dajjal will appear according to the hadith? and who will kill dajjal? and where is dajjal killed?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic