IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Others
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My Experience Using Black Seed Oil  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Experience Using Black Seed Oil

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samihamad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Experience Using Black Seed Oil
    Posted: 09 January 2018 at 6:34pm
I decided to start using the Black seed oil a few years ago to try to treat my Hodgkin's lymphoma that I had since the age of 14. And I tried many different remedies and things with very little success. I like to share my experience trying to Black seed oil as well as various other remedies that I've tried. The first natural remedy that I decide to try with the Blackseed whole herb, And I would grind it up in a coffee grinder in adage orange juice and drink it. It tasted disgusting and horrible and I did that for about 2-3 months and I didn't get any improvement with my symptoms. The next remedy that I tried was juicing carrots because I heard that many people say that carrot juice can heal tumors so I tried it and again very little improvement. I did this for a few months and then I stopped and tried to find another remedy and I was waiting around years searching for a remedy. Until my symptoms finally got worse and I thought that is it, I have to try something, I have to do anything. So I would add garlic and curry powder, cumin and add them into capsules and take them and of course no improvement again. Until one day I saw a herbalist on TV saying that green tea is a possible cure for colon cancer so I thought, okay here's the magic medicine let me try this and I went to buy organic green tea and did it for around 1 year with no improvement. Then I tried many many other remedies like wheatgrass, royal jelly, garlic, ginger, curry powder Black seed oil. Here's my experience using the Black seed oil, when I first want to buy black seed oil I wasn't sure where I should buy it from. So I basically searched for a seller that has it for the least expensive price and I decided to check out the reviews and buy it and it was a place known as piping rock. I used it for six months without any improvement with my symptoms again. The color of the oil was like Olive oil in color and Blackseed oil and was very light and that was strange to me because I thought that is very odd that the Black seed oil would be that light, I assume that it would be black or brown but not yellow like a olive oil, But I thought since they have so many good reviews and are a well known company they can not possibly cheating, right? Well, yes of course they can anybody can cheat. I decided maybe this is oil from the seller is not really pure so I decided to try a seller who everyone talks about as a top expert in black seeds, a company known as amazingherbs, And I bought my first 16 ounce bottle, and I looked at the color to see if it was the same as the other company and I noticed it's a bit darker in color and maybe has a bit of a brownness and tasted slightly sharper so I concluded that it must be a bit stronger as opposed to the other company. But I still didn't still didn't get any improvement. It didn't make sense to me is that oil color was light like a yellowish color slightly darker than olive oil, but still yellowish and it didn't make sense that the color of black seed would be that light in color. My conclusion is that I would not buy any oil unless the color of it is dark. And it should be in a glass because it is said that the oil is preserved better in a glass not in a plastic bottle. Learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRHBCLdb9xA

Edited by Samihamad - 09 January 2018 at 6:36pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic