IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The child martyr Iman Al-Hams and Zionist  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The child martyr Iman Al-Hams and Zionist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2006 at 1:08pm

Jazak Allah Khair,no problem sister,i see you have an very pure heart,May Allah bless...take care...

Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2006 at 2:30pm

Thank you Suleyman.

Regarding Israel, don't tell me like old days. In old days there were only Palestinians there and this is the way it should be. (Palestinians from different religions but all Palestinians).

The jews who are now in Israel were not Palestinians but Tcheck, americans, french whatever. Then, they should go back to their countries and one day, they will. They will have to, or become palestinians and give back the land.

I think war is the only solution as this is Haram to leave non_muslim rule our land. We should spare only our cousins from Neturei Karta becuase they are no thieves and no murderers.

http://www.nkusa.org/

Enjoy my friend the last time you are living in Palestine. My grandmother looked at a french woman once when France was toruting my people and she told her: Sbera, Sbera, which means patience, patience! and my Grandmother saw that day SepranAllah when the Alegrian people got free from the Keffiroun. El HemdoulIlleh!

Other Muslim people from different countries also encouraged and helped us. Some gave their lives for us. MashAllah.

Maybe we will see a free Palestine while we are still alive inshAllah!

Edited by Muslima
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2006 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

Many countries disappear, look at Yourgoslavia. it's a question of Sabr!

yes, do your sabr for 300 years more.

Isreal is armed with latest F-16's, It has big fleet of Apache attack helicopters, has space program. And also has nuclear warheads.

Are you sure the country that has support of EU + USA can disappear ?

Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2006 at 6:50am

The world is changing. No one ver would have thought that we algerians hungry with nothing at all to fight would get rid of the French. We were determined, even if all of us had to die. Sometimes it is better to die standing up than to live kneeling down.

My friend, you get prepared because this day will arrive and if you do not see it, your children will.

Are you an illegal occupier of Palestine by the way?

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2006 at 6:55am
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Many countries disappear, look at Yourgoslavia. it's a question of Sabr!

yes, do your sabr for 300 years more.

Isreal is armed with latest F-16's, It has big fleet of Apache attack helicopters, has space program. And also has nuclear warheads.

Are you sure the country that has support of EU + USA can disappear ?

Dear Ak Fm,

I am still not sure if you are muslim or not,please move up your head to the sky,and see the weapons of Allah,do their nuclear weapons are enough to fight with the Sun and the Stars?,please see how Allah is great...thx...if we unite beside the Qur'an rather than fighting each other, free Palestine is ready in 5 years...

Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2006 at 10:14am

Is Ak_m a Muslims?? I did not know that..

Salam brother Suleyman, how are you?

I do agree with you and I can even say that if Allah wants , it will even be sooner that this. If we had good governments and if we were united, then Palestine would be free. But now they are doing everything to divide us. Look at Irak with Shia and Sunni. For me, we are all Muslims.

We have to be united against the Zionists!

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2006 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

I am still not sure if you are muslim or not,please move up your head to the sky,and see the weapons of Allah,do their nuclear weapons are enough to fight with the Sun and the Stars?,please see how Allah is great...thx...if we unite�beside the Qur'an rather than fighting each other, free Palestine is ready in 5 years...

who wants to fight sun and stars?, I was simply being realistic, This is the reason why muslim world is behind in techonology.Face it you are not a prophet and God wouldnt send u an instant reply. mean while ur dua reaches Allah, it wouldnt kill you to work on some weapons system.

If that was the case then muslims in old times would have sat in a locked room, praying 24/7 for a nuke to appear before their eyes.

They did fought the invaders when they were attacked, but also trusted Allah that he helped them.

Did you forgot how Isreal won against arab in six days? It was beause arabs had no techonology & weapons.

If muslims want to be super power again then I suggest that they should start working on their education system and do some R&D.

stop dreaming start working.

btw, yes I m muslim.

Edited by ak_m_f
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2006 at 1:14pm

Are you an illegal occupier of�Palestine by the way?

No I live in Canada.

My friend, you get prepared because this day will arrive and if you do not see it, your children will.

what day?

If you mean that Isreal will be destroyed then yes, no empire has lasted for eternity.

Edited by ak_m_f
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic