IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can Cats possibly see Jinns? (questions)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can Cats possibly see Jinns? (questions)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Starter.
Starter.

NEW YORK
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linrrt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2020 at 5:18am
I had a friend who's dog bit my sleeve and wouldn't let go and I said "Bad dog!" And she gasped and picked him up going "don't be mean he's just playing!"
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2020 at 1:28am
Originally posted by linrrt linrrt wrote:

I had a friend who's dog bit my sleeve and wouldn't let go and I said "Bad dog!" And she gasped and picked him up going "don't be mean he's just playing!"

Yeah, and?

That's what playful dogs do.
Tash’a’ishah View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tash’a’ishah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2020 at 7:43am
6 cats ! Nice. Cats are quite sensitive and they’re definitely aware of light and darkness. They shy away from what they ain’t comfortable with too. Sounds like your cats experiencing something through your walls. It’s all possible. Some hide in walls the floor. A stomachs. A head. It’s all jinn. I’m not sure if you pray in your house but some animals absorbs and are more sensitive than some so the key is not to overcrowded him or it can blind his spirit from freeing himself. So yeah open windows and doors and try praying often to keep close to Allah.
Alikhan View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alikhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2021 at 9:07am
Originally posted by Tim the plumber Tim the plumber wrote:

Quote I personally would identify myself as skeptic, I believe Jinns do exist but I don't think cat can see or interact with them.

Not much of a skeptic really.

I think cats can see the Jinns.
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2021 at 4:34pm
Yes..., cat can see the jinns, even not only cat.., other animals can see the jinns.
Amree87 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amree87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2021 at 5:15pm
Even if picture or statue doesn't have eyes, jinn can still hide .. they can even hide in shadows of objects or animals walking around 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic