IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What is the meaning of 5 Pillars of Islam?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is the meaning of 5 Pillars of Islam?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadpirate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is the meaning of 5 Pillars of Islam?
    Posted: 03 December 2017 at 5:26am
Hi guys
I want to ask a few question about Islam
Here are my questions:
1. What is the meaning of 5 Pillars of Islam?
2. What is the meaning of Islam, Iman, and Ihsan?
Okayy that's all! Thank youu wahahaha

Edited by deadpirate - 03 December 2017 at 5:29am
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2017 at 1:05am
5 pillars of Islam are first is shahadah-i testify that there is no God besides Allah and prophet Muhammad Saw (Pbuh) is his messenger,second is salaah i.e 5 times prayer,fajr,zuhr,asir,maghribh,Isha,third is zakah i.e we had to give yearly amount from our savings to poor,fourth is to fast in month of Ramadan which Allah ordered us in ch 2 v 183 of Quran and fifth is Hajj i.e pilgrimage.islam means acquiring peace by submitting will to Allah,iman means to believe in one Allah,his books but to practice Quran,his prophets(pbut all),but to follow teachings of last prophet i.e Muhammad Saw (Pbuh),to believe in last day.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic