IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - allah  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

allah

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mendolin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: allah
    Posted: 25 November 2017 at 1:47pm
just what I think and what I know .
god is a muslim a allah have chin and a wool. but .
I think sure he is muslim but he is a vampire .
a vampire .
so
he created everything even how he made more nicly America than muslims so he doesn't love musli m mostly .
I am an Albanian and a muslim I blelive this is the truth.
so he is a vampire and only he has power and nobady else
an allah but a vampire how that could be .
purpose of life it is just to suffer .there is only hell
and everyboday goes in there after death .
allah is forever and so we are but we are not like him.
he is all seer all hearing and very smart and very handsome .
so but a vampire .
what else can I say????????????????
sincerily ,mendolin.net
Arsen01 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arsen01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2017 at 2:56am
Allah is the Arabic word for God in Abrahamic religions. In the English language, the word generally refers to God in Islam.The word is thought to be derived by contraction from al-ilāh, which means "the god", and is related to El and Elohim, the Hebrew words for God.

The word Allah has been used by Arabic people of different religions since pre-Islamic times. More specifically, it has been used as a term for God by Muslims (both Arab and non-Arab) and Arab Christians. It is also often, albeit not exclusively, used in this way by B�bists, Bah�'�s, Indonesian and Maltese Christians, and Mizrahi Jews. Similar usage by Christians and Sikhs in West Malaysia has recently led to political and legal controversies
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic