IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Muslims are divisive, hence all the problems  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Muslims are divisive, hence all the problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muzafer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Muslims are divisive, hence all the problems
    Posted: 15 November 2017 at 2:11pm
Sadly muslims cannot unite and show a formidable force. They love to splinter out and each section / subsect wants to show its ego and power. This is a recipe for disaster and that is what we are seeing today

Edited by Muzafer - 15 November 2017 at 2:16pm
syed_z View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2017 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by Muzafer Muzafer wrote:

Sadly muslims cannot unite and show a formidable force. They love to splinter out and each section / subsect wants to show its ego and power. This is a recipe for disaster and that is what we are seeing today

Asalaam O Alaikum.

There is a hadith of Rasool Allah (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam) in the Sahih of Imam Muslim that points us towards your topic of concern.

Amir b. Sa'd reported on the authority of his father that one day Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) came from a high, land. He passed by the mosque of Banu Mu'awiya, went in and observed two rak'ahs there and we also observed prayer along with him and he made a long supplication to his Lord. He then came to us and said:

I asked my Lord three things and He has granted me two but has withheld one. I begged my Lord that my Ummah should not be destroyed because of famine and He granted me this. And I begged my Lord that my Ummah should not be destroyed by drowning (by deluge) and He granted me this.And I begged my Lord that there should be no bloodshed among the people of my Ummah, but He did not grant it. (Book 041)

Our Prophet (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam) requested 3 duas, first that the Ummah may not be destroyed by natural disasters or famine which Allah (swt) granted.
2nd he asked that his ummah may not be completely overtaken by an enemy which was also granted. But when he requested that they not be tested through the trial of infighting, Allah (swt) did not grant.

This hadith teaches us a major lesson.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2017 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by Muzafer Muzafer wrote:

Greetings Muzafer,
I always say, 'and who is the author of confusion'?
asalaam alaikum
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2017 at 2:56am
The power that the west has at present is not due to it being united. The west is the least united of any sort of political power there has ever been, at least since the end of the Holly Romania Empire (not the same as the Roman Empire).

It is disunity and competition that has resulted in the economic, military and cultural dominance that the science driven western culture has today.

Edited by Tim the plumber - 29 November 2017 at 2:57am
Muzafer View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muzafer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2017 at 4:08am
Muslims cannot unite because of the sheer st**idity of themselves. Please dont blame anything else. It is the ego in the Muslims [although Islam condemns this]. Muslims are only interested in criticising other muslims. The middle men, the so called Godmen, are the culprits. They preach hate violence jealously and envy and the st**id Muslims listen to these *****s and become *****s themselves.
Anyone who preaches anything which creates or leads to innocent killing is my enemy number one. Doesn't matter how sacred or religious or pious that person maybe.
The sad part is that even the intelligentsia have succumbed to this false hood and wrong direction of such a peaceful and logical Islam and its practice.
Shame upon those muslims!
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2017 at 6:01am
The issue now is the recent revelation of the depth of the Saudi alliance with Israel and the US, and support by the US and Israel of Wahabi/Salafy persecution of secular Islamic and Shia governments.

This three way alliance has proven to be destructive to peace and freedom everywhere.

Evidence: Problem is not Islamic division. The problem is primarily political.   http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42094105

Edited by DavidC - 29 November 2017 at 11:43am
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
IslamLearner View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslamLearner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2017 at 9:42pm
Yes brother present situation of msulim is due to the fact that they call themselves muslims but they don't realize why they are muslims ( i.e. they never explore teachings of Quran )and those who sincerely learn Quran and seek for guidance academically with wisdom and logic are hopes in this dark situation
Muzafer View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muzafer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2017 at 2:00am
Why do we always need something to hang our Coat on!

Forget about politics and other's agendas. The change has to come from ourselves as an individual rather than looking at geopolitics and saying the blame lies there! No, the blame is in us.

The more one IGNORES, the better we will become. The culprits are waiting to create unrest and make waves for us to stand and listen to them and get excited emotionally. We are simply playing in their hands.

For a Muslim who has said Shahada, he / she needs needs 1. A prayer mat, 2. A charitable heart and 3. A pilgrimage once in a life time. 4. 30 days of fasting 5. God conscientiousness and 6. Respect others faiths beliefs and religion

This is what is expected and this what we should do and Allah and Rasool will both be happy with this and inshallah we will be granted Jannah

Change individually, live happily with your family and leave the rest to take what ever turn it wants to take. Dont take moral judgement, dont become the saviour and dont TRY to control others and in turn the world. You will fail and you will lose your peace and happiness. Muzafer
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic