IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Farting???  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Farting???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arabia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Farting???
    Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:27pm

Asalamu Aleikum,

would anyone happen to know the rules for farting while you are either praying or on wudu? I have heard that if you do not hear or smell anything that it is still valid What do you all think?

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:31pm

Dear Arabia,

First of all welcome to Islamicity,

With regarding on your question which, is on the priorities of the muslim's agenda waiting to be solved for the future of Muslim World,thank you so much for addressing an high level issue to the board.With the efforts will come like this the board will be more complex and improved for the sakes of the intellectuals...

Dear Arabia,today's technology is so import for understanding these kind of issues,we can not think on the matter of these issues from the ancient methods,technology improved and things are changed by the way we should answer these questions WITH NEW IMPROVEMENTS....

Dear Arabia,i should inform you about fartometer which helps muslims for their understanding if they did or not;fartometer with it's sharp sensors smelling and hearing the particules which you can not feel on your own...when it feels it makes sound and wave some lights....

Please put that machine near of your prayer rug....

Thank you so much for your question which helped us to know fartometer...

Edited by Suleyman
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:37pm
 Good one Suley.... It's really amazing how fast wind technology is evolving.
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:38pm
....i am turning back to the board Mr.Colin,take your ticket before finished....take care...
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:40pm

Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

....i am turning back to the board Mr.Colin,take your ticket before finished....take care...

Truly mind-blowing!  

ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2006 at 3:46am

Assalamu alaikum,

Welcome back Brother Suleyman!  Your sense of humour is surely needed around here!

As for Arabia, this might be of help to you (if recommended meter is not available in your area:

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamO nline-English-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=111950354814 8

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
salman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2006 at 7:46am
Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

Dear Arabia,

First of all welcome to Islamicity,

With regarding on your question which, is on the priorities of the muslim's agenda waiting to be solved for the future of Muslim World,thank you so much for addressing an high level issue to the board.With the efforts will come like this the board will be more complex and improved for the sakes of the intellectuals...

Dear Arabia,today's technology is so import for understanding these kind of issues,we can not think on the matter of these issues from the ancient methods,technology improved and things are changed by the way we should answer these questions WITH NEW IMPROVEMENTS....

Dear Arabia,i should inform you about fartometer which helps muslims for their understanding if they did or not;fartometer with it's sharp sensors smelling and hearing the particules which you can not feel on your own...when it feels it makes sound and wave some lights....

Please put that machine near of your prayer rug....

Thank you so much for your question which helped us to know fartometer...

Suleyman, probably you made a mistake by making a statement regarding fartometer.

When a Muslim is performing salaat his concentration should remain only in his salaat and not on wether he has farted, how hard he farted, did it smell, and no such technology should be put to use when one is performing salaat, as in salaat, a Muslim communicates with Allah and leaves the world behind.

I expect Arabia to agree with what I have said.

Allah knows best.

arabia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arabia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:34pm

Yes I do, and thank you salman, but that did not answer my question?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic