IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Farting???  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Farting???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:13am
Islam is the complete religion.
salman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:14am
Islam is the true and the perfect religion.
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2006 at 8:19am
Exactly brother,exactly;i am just trying to warm up the board for giving some smile that we all just need...please do not offend:) there is no such a machine like fartomoter in the world...

Edited by Suleyman
salman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2006 at 8:36am

Originally posted by salman salman wrote:

assalamualaikum muslim friends

please don't take it as a joke. this is a serious matter. please try to understand.

this technology was not there at the time of prophet Muhammad ( may peace and blessings of Allah be upon him ).

Allah has mentioned in several places in the Quran ' O ye who believe! Obey Allah and obey his messenger ( prophet Muhammad ) '.

we should not introduce new technologies in the sunnats of prophet Muhammad ( may peace and blessings of Allah be upon him ).

when a muslim is in wudu and if he has farted he should immediately perform wudu again, irrespective of wether the fart smelled or not.

may Allah guide the believers to the straight path. aameen.

Allah knows best

Suleyman, I am not getting offended.

But I expect you to agree with what I have said.

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2006 at 8:46am

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem,

Dear Brother Suleyman,

What a hilarious piece!  Funny and yet informative!

Dear Sister Ummziba,

Thanks for the link.  Didn't you see the link Dear Seriously Serious beyond Certification Brother Salman?  See the team effart going on here amongst us?  The brother joked; the sister laughed and gave a serious link.  We all laughed and yet the essential information emerged, or should I say was expelled?  Yeah, I meant effort...

Edited by herjihad
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2006 at 10:33am

assalamualaikum muslim friends

please don't take it as a joke. this is a serious matter. please try to understand.

this technology was not there at the time of prophet Muhammad ( may peace and blessings of Allah be upon him ).

Allah has mentioned in several places in the Quran ' O ye who believe! Obey Allah and obey his messenger ( prophet Muhammad ) '.

we should not introduce new technologies in the sunnats of prophet Muhammad ( may peace and blessings of Allah be upon him ).

when a muslim is in wudu and if he has farted he should immediately perform wudu again, irrespective of wether the fart smelled or not.

may Allah guide the believers to the straight path. aameen.

Allah knows best

Suleyman, I am not getting offended.

But I expect you to agree with what I have said.

Agreed...

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2006 at 10:35am
Ur welcome Sister Herjihad,we are turning to the old days of the board,all funny and full in peace with understanding Islam behind the scenes....Insh'Allah...
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:12am

But i am upset that My Dear Brother Israfil did not attend to the thread...how are you brother?...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic