IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Greetings  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Greetings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuriousCatholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greetings
    Posted: 18 October 2017 at 9:59am
Greetings Everyone.

I am an American Catholic about 25 years old.

I was born Catholic and still consider myself one but have had doubts about my faith.

I admire all people who are monotheists but I sense something lacking in my own religion and have not really been particularly devout for some time. Part of me is upset wit the way the Catholic Church is and has been and partly I am just curious about Islam the largest faith after Christianity.

I feel a bit frustrated with my country's policies toward the middle east, particularly Israel.

I hope we will have a fruitful discussion
Rona View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2017 at 2:56pm
Good evening

Maybe that feeling you have that is something is lacking is a sign from God that you are drifting a way from him .

and i dont get why you feel frustrated with your country policy toward Israel .I myself think that evil will get less and less in this world only when leaders stop covering it as an act of goodness.

I hope that if you want to learn about Islam ,try to stay a way from unqualified sources to not lead to any misunderstandings ,i will provide you with some trusty materials :

www.islamic.invitation .com

www.Islamic.message.net

please do not hesitate to ask further if you have any questions .

Have a nice day

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2017 at 8:34am
Greetings, and welcome.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic