IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I need some advice  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I need some advice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2006 at 7:48pm
First of all, try not to worry....... and don't get under pressure due to grandparents, it is the question of your life! Keep doing dhikr to calm your heart....and pray lots and make lots of dua....just meet him first before jumping to conclusions....if you like him, do istikhara and say yes.....and if you don't like him, you know what to do...

Everything will be ok Insha Allah sis! Allah does what is best for you..
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
ahlam View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2006 at 5:08pm

Asalamu Alaikum

I talked to him on the phone and it went very well. He is supposed to come here on Thursday, and I will make my final decsion then. What kind of questions should I ask him? Thank you all for your help again, it really helped out a lot~

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 11:08pm

Bismillah,

I don't see why you have to make a final decision so quickly.  People want you to make a decision, but you have the right to say:  No, Yes or maybe later after I talk to you more.

Look at Sister Umzibba's post of:  Questions to ask a possible spouse.  Add any questions that you feel are important, and take off the ones that you have the answer for or are irrelevant to your situation.

Peace

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
ahlam View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2006 at 8:25pm
Actually, I have given it quite a lot of thought. I have been thinking about this for almost 4 months. Inshallah Allah swt will guide me to the right path~
ahlam View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2006 at 9:04am

Asalamu Alaikum

Well everything went very well. I am engaged now. Hamdillah he is a very good person and I am very happy. Thanks again for all your help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic