IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Meaning of name  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Meaning of name

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2010 at 8:12pm
As Salamu Alaikum

It's neither Zaal nor zaa. It's with 'daad'. Why don't you check that by the surah Ad-Duha {93rs chapter of Qur'an }. { وَالضُّحَى }

It's a good name. Infact it was the name i suggested for my niece and she was named so. When she was of 4 months, my sister's family visited my home one day, she was with sound health. I played with her and she was laughing very much. By evening she was fighting with death and finally she left us. Anyways, that name shall always be very dear to me, b.cos of my Zoha

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
SteppeNomad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteppeNomad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2010 at 6:26pm
May Allah bless your Zoha, shes in Jannah now SmileCry
May we all join her one day Insallah.
Ya Allah, Bismillah, AllahuAkbar.
daughtereponymo View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daughtereponymo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2010 at 6:34pm
You could call her--His breath.   For may the G-D of Abraham, the G-D of Isaaac and the G-D of Jacob...give her His breath...my He smell her as one of His own and give her His blessing of life in the LIVING G-D of Heaven and Earth, may her face be like the sun from the light of His kiss upon her cheek.  
Raihan910 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raihan910 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2014 at 8:26pm
The name zoha morning light is an amazingly beautiful name, it is halal it is an ardu name a mix of arbic and hindi and is totally halal,just think about the meaning morning light the beauty and strength to live and inspire others your daughter will definitely be a really beautiful Muslim girl one enough who is strong enough to survive yet humble enough to so the religion proud, the beauty to inspire others and spread the religion that is what the name is about oh and insha'allah abt the stuff I said above :D
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic