IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The reality for girls in Afghanistan  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The reality for girls in Afghanistan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Originally posted by ops154 ops154 wrote:

Originally posted by Jenni Jenni wrote:

I don't know why these photos are not showing up, but this girl was married at four and beaten and tortured her whole life until she escaped. How could any Muslim country allow this kind of abuse? When will this kind of thing stop? This story is a headliner at yahoo.com, what another awful but true story for people to see that will give them an awful view about Muslims.

Worst things then this happens in US, like, Pedophilia, serial killings, child molestation. How could any Christain country allow this kind of abuse? When will this kind of thing stop? this story will give an awful view about christains. Islam dosnt preaches this and muslim who follows islam wouldnt do it. Also it dosnt says anywhere in the article that they family was muslim, or even the girl was muslim. Afghanistan's leaderships is secular what you posted sounds like a story from stephen king's novel how can a 5 year old take care of the whole house? and do laundry? cook food? Then run away from the house, and all live happily ever after, its just too good to be true. A five year old can't contribute much, and some of his brain parts arn't fully developed. I thinks this story is exaggerated.

Of course you would doubt the story. Truely amazing that you can't believe bad things are done by muslims.

Ofcourse, muslims can commit criminal acts when they ignore the teachings of Islam, but It didint said in the article that the family was muslims or muslims did it.

You assumption is false

What assumption did I make? Was it that they were muslims because if it was then my assumption was correct.

Get it through your heads that I don't support Bush or the Israeli's! Thank your lucky stars for America is here to stay!!!
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:04pm

What assumption did I make? Was it that they were muslims because if it was then my assumption was correct.

What proof you have that they were muslims from the article?

ops154 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:25pm

What proof you have that they were muslims from the article?

Look at the pictures if you're that unsure about it. Have some common sense for a change, I know it's hard for you but if you try really hard it could happen. Even slow people catch on eventually.

Get it through your heads that I don't support Bush or the Israeli's! Thank your lucky stars for America is here to stay!!!
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:44pm

Look at the pictures if you're that unsure about it. Have some common sense for a change, I know it's hard for you but if you try really hard it could happen. Even slow people catch on eventually.

Is it written on her face? I cant read it. maybe you can.

I know your common sense, you believe that everyone from Afghasnitan is muslim. rite ?
ops154 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:14am

Is it written on her face? I cant read it. maybe you can.

I know your common sense, you believe that everyone from Afghasnitan is muslim. rite ?

Look you want to split hairs so be it, I don't care to waste more time debating you on this. You could of started out without saying the story was false but no you didn't, you post that it was false and then you automatically post stuff about the US. Do you enjoy the view from under the rock you live under?

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:20am

Do you enjoy the view from under the rock you live under?

not as much as you do
ops154 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:53am

Do you enjoy the view from under the rock you live under?

not as much as you do

You're right I like the view from under my rock.

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:11am

Bismillah,

Ops, This is unacceptable that you insult my intelligent Muslim brother like this or any other way.

Brother ak,

As Sister Jenni pointed out, Afganistan is 99% Muslim (it could be 92%, but anyway) so it is most likely that the family and neighbors involved are Muslim.

Ops,

I am the only Muslim in my birth family, and I love and respect many non-Muslims. 

Stop it!  Someone pointed out that I should read your posts carefully to see that you are not a hatemonger and propagandist like Ken and Bruce.  I see redeeming ideas represented in your posts, but you need to realize that just because a few people have no idea about our country, America, and that some people are not around non-Muslims and don't respect them, they are in the minority here.

However, we all all pro-Islaam because this is our little Islaamic corner of the world in a world filled with hatred towards us, we don't want to come here and see our faith insulted nor our Muslim bretheren abused verbally.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic