IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Marking user’s posts  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Marking user’s posts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Marking user’s posts
    Posted: 19 March 2006 at 3:32pm

Assalamu alaikum,

I wonder if it is possible to mark the threads that a user has posted on?  I have seen this used on other forums, a dot or check or other such mark is on the envelope beside any topic title showing that the user has posted in that thread in the past.

If this could be implemented here it would be a very useful tool (especially for people like me who have a hard time remembering where they have posted!).

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
Khadija1021 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khadija1021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2006 at 4:24pm

BISMILLAHIR RAHMAANIR RAHEEM

Assalamu Alaikum

Sister Ummziba, Inshallah you are doing well.  I just wanted to make a suggestion.  If you click on the forum search tool at top right side of your screen. If you enter the follow information, it will pull up all of the threads you have posted from the most recent down.

Search For:       Ummziba

Search In:      &nb sp; Username

Search Forum:   All Forums

Sort Results By:  Last Post Time

I know this may not be as easy as what you are sugguesting; however, Inshallah, it will help you for now.

Allah Hafiz

Sister Hadija

Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:45am

Wa alaikum salam,

Thanks very much Sister Kadija, a most useful suggestion!

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic