IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Announcements
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New Moderator: Peacemaker  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Moderator: Peacemaker

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:29pm

Peacemaker,

Thank you for taking on such a hard task.  I pray God grants you peace in mind and heart even when there is strife.

God Bless,

Angela

peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2006 at 10:07pm

Assalamu Alaikum!

hind,

Jazak Allah Khair! Insha Allah I will enjoy working with you all here as a moderator. Yes, we should behave in a respectable way, the way Allah dictates us in order to maintain proper islamic environment.

Angela,

Strife takes place only to test and elevate the spiritual levels of believers. I will work hard to maintain the status quo by the grace of Allah even during the times of strife. May Allah guide you to seek the true path of Islam. Thanks to welcome me.

Peace

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
pauline35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pauline35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2006 at 5:24pm
Big big congratulations, sister Peacemaker. Are you really a sister or a brother?
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2006 at 6:52pm

Hi pauline35,

Thanks.

Well, I am brother. You are also brother right? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Peace

pauline35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pauline35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2006 at 12:54am
I knew you are a Brother but confused when some addressed you as Sister. Well! I am a Sister.      I must've been behaving very male chauvinist.
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:24am

Bismillah,

Mabruk Brother Peacemaker.  In Shah Allah, Khayr.

No, Sister Pauline, some might have been misled by the strength of your statements and the surety of your positions on things.  Such a non-apologetic Sister blesses our site!

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2006 at 5:01am

Assalamu Alaikum!

Hi Pauline35, thanks to clarify sister. I don't know why I got confused. But, one thing that has always been clear to me is that you are very outspoken in what you believe. And I admire that when people speak out what they believe. Thanks.

Sister herjihad, Jazak Allah Khair.

May bless us all with the wisdom of Islam .

Peace

Servetus View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Servetus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2006 at 5:24pm

All the best, Peacemaker, and I, for my part, shall try to not make your job too difficult by behaving myself ...

Serv

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic