IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Muslim MUST come together..  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Muslim MUST come together..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
taibhashim5031 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taibhashim5031 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Muslim MUST come together..
    Posted: 13 March 2006 at 1:55am

Thanks SIS,

It has been NOTED and all of us must note that any activities leading to the teaching,sharing and diseminating of the teaching of beautiful Islam will face many2 challanges.

Inshallah YOU and all of us will have to face this uphill.. may ALLAH bless us all.

Regards, TaibHashim

Khadija1021 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khadija1021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2006 at 11:53pm

Assalamu Alaikum

Brother Israfil started a thread regarding this subject, Factions within Islam.  You might want to read that thread and comment there.  Just click on the title of the tread and it should take you there.

Allah Hafiz

Sister Khadija

Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
taibhashim5031 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taibhashim5031 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:29pm

Dear Fellow Muslim BROTHERS, the time have come for ALL of us to realise that UNITY under the name of ALLAH must be our mission and vission.

While watching how ISLAM are being labelled as terriorist it is enough and timely for us to setaside ALL our differences.

Regards, TaibHashim

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic